2017 Supreme Court Second Amendment Case

A case arising out of my home town,Grand Rapids, MI.  The balance of the Court is going to be an issue in this one too.  Heaven help us if "Queen" Hillary is elected and gets to make appointments.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/20/supreme-court-second-amendment-case-overrule-heller-2017/

• Like 3

Yakdung needs to close his eyes, click his heels 3 times, and say "There's no one but Trump. There's no one but Trump.  There's no one but Trump."

We may get our "ARMED RESET" if Trump gets elected anyway.  Heard that the libs and other members of the Golden Hoard (BLM, ect) will start riots if the Cunt doesn't get coronated.  Cool!  Bring out the howitzers and grapeshot! 

Don't be blinded by the obvious…..Trump is a Liberal (jackass) in elephant skin. I honestly think he ran just to make sure Hillary gets elected.

If by some sort of miracle he gets elected, nothing on the agenda will change. Kiss the 2nd goodbye.

The time is NOW to start planning a resistance, for if we wait until the last minute, there will be no hope.

and by resistance I mean start assembling by the millions NOW, with a game plan….NOW, because by the time the election is over it will be too late.

• Like 1

All the actors, actresses and low life people I absolutely despise rail against Trump 24 hours a day

The mexicans burning our flag while waving the mexican flag at Trump rallies

soros and other euro scum commies working to overthrow our country 

every day new info comes to light about the corruption with obama and the clintons

It all just puts me more solidly behind Trump

in this case...the enemy of my enemy is my friend, or more correctly....our only hope

• Like 4

Trump basically bought breitbart. Smart move, since I think old Andrew Breitbart and his team would have been pretty skeptical towards his pretense of conservatism. They were always about investigating deeply into the track record. Now that site is all clickbait and knee jerk republican stuff.

• Like 1

Trump basically bought breitbart. Smart move, since I think old Andrew Breitbart and his team would have been pretty skeptical towards his pretense of conservatism. They were always about investigating deeply into the track record. Now that site is all clickbait and knee jerk republican stuff.
Yup, and Fox is taking Hillary's money to air Pro-Hillary Commercials. WTF? Edited by Sim_Player

All the actors, actresses and low life people I absolutely despise rail against Trump 24 hours a day

The mexicans burning our flag while waving the mexican flag at Trump rallies

soros and other euro scum commies working to overthrow our country 

every day new info comes to light about the corruption with obama and the clintons

It all just puts me more solidly behind Trump

in this case...the enemy of my enemy is my friend, or more correctly....our only hope

The Left hates him. 

You can't get a better endorsement than that!