two 7.62x39 Saiga Mags for sale

Guest FULL_AUTO_990

Levitsburg Ohio

store name is SLUG MASTERS.

me and my dad went there bought a saiga 7.62x39mm brandnew, for like $260, bought a AK-47 30 round mag for $15, the lady told us how to modify it to fit in the saiga, we got a $10 discount and a FREE slugmasters hat. what a deal. :super:

why would i buy 2 ten round saiga mags for $25 when i can buy a 30round saiga  mag for $15 at my local gun shop. :smoke:

Those you have sir are not saiga mags! They are ak mags and I get ak mags for $9 to $12. So I ask you why are you paying $15 for $10 mags! Saiga hi cap mags are not pre 94 so they are not compliant! Also you are breaking the law unless you added us parts to your saiga. You should really know what you are talking about before you post because $25 shipped for 2 saiga mags is a fair deal. Also $260 is pretty high for a 7.62x39. You can pick them up for about $189 +tax.

Edited by TheJH

if you guys search throught this sight. theres ACTUAL siaga clips (30rounds) clips for sale on the net somewhere. I know its a tease for me to even say anything. but they're there, I just saw them!

Seriously, if you put a piece of pipe in, as a feed lip, it works just fine! I've put 10K with mine and it works killer!

It's perfectly legal if you've got more than ten 10 american parts.

if you've got a dremel you're in. What the hell, have some fun.

here's the sight for step by step instructions: http://harringt.home.mindspring.com/Pages/kalashnikovs.htm

(stir the pot) Stock Saiga magazines fetch big money. Why? Cuz they aren't easy to find and they are not legal if...(you fiqure it out)

They are firm fitting..hi-cap magazines that require no x-tra fitting. Nuff said?

I just can't afford a $100 410 magazine but I do own 2- 7.63x39 Saiga magazines and they are different and kinda cool. Kind of a sandblasted texture and very well made. I feel that these will last a lifetime of abuse...compared to what? Compared to Polish synthetics.

What are you talking about? the real siaga 30 rounders aren't illegal. if anything they're more legal than anything else. I really don't mean to start any arguements, but in my state of oregon - magazines up to 30 rounds are totally within the constraints of the law. Especially if they are made for your gun. And hopefully, even if you have made the mods to use other mags, your gun still accepts the origonals - because there is were the lagality ends.

if you go through the past saiga subject headers someone points right to a website where they sell those mags online, legal as my right to own a firearm!

they look real cool too!

What are you talking about? the real siaga 30 rounders aren't illegal. if anything they're more legal than anything else. I really don't mean to start any arguements, but in my state of oregon - magazines up to 30 rounds are totally within the constraints of the law. Especially if they are made for your gun. And hopefully, even if you have made the mods to use other mags, your gun still accepts the origonals - because there is were the lagality ends.

if you go through the past saiga subject headers someone points right to a website where they sell those mags online, legal as my right to own a firearm!

they look real cool too!

You obviously no nothing of the 94 ban so let me help you. The 94 ban banned all mags made after 94 that hold more than 10 rounds to be sold to non leo/gov. So you can buy all the pre ban AK hicap mags you want. There are no Saiga prebans because they were not around back then. The Saiga hicap mags that you see on the non USA websites are 30 rounders that require you to alter them in order to put in 30 rounds. The legality of this is questionable. I would not want to risk it.

You can modify the gun to fit any hi-cap mag if it has 10 or fewer foreign parts from a list, including the mag.

You can modify a pre-ban mag to fit any gun as long as the mag can still work in the original gun.

That is the law on mag and gun alterations.

Altering a Saiga to accept hi-caps without US parts is ILLEGAL.

Altering a Saiga to accept hi-caps and the end result having 10 or less listed foreign parts is LEGAL.

Altering a mag to fit the Saiga so that it no longer works in the original is ILLEGAL

Altering a mag to fit the Saiga but making sure it will still work in the original is LEGAL.

I bought the 2 mags and it was a good deal for me. Cheers for JH he had them on the way to me before I could even get money on the way to him. I buy from him any day of the week. I have loads of 30 rd AK mags, but I kind of like the Saiga the way it is. Might put a side folder on it after Sept.Thanks John!