Getting Back To My Roots!

For christ sakes anything man! I trolled your youtube channel a few months ago and was left watching some old ass videos. Set something on fire again, blôw some shit up, as long as it has some head thumpin' musiç attached I really don't care.

I would be particularly thrilled if you followed up on the muzzle brake testing you started a few years ago.

• Like 3

For christ sakes anything man! I trolled your youtube channel a few months ago and was left watching some old ass videos. Set something on fire again, blôw some shit up, as long as it has some head thumpin' musiç attached I really don't care.

I would be particularly thrilled if you followed up on the muzzle brake testing you started a few years ago.

^ All of the above!  032.gif

Will do guys!.....lol

Always enjoyed your video's. Nice to hear you are ready to film again! Thanks!

Oh, Ive never stopped doing my video bud. Im not allowed to share my videos here without buying a vendor's membership. You should check out my newer videos to see how much my production value has improved.

Edited by BLK-HWK-VET
  • Like 1