i wee bit annoyed as a founder of this website

ya know, im a wee bit annoyed. i cant post pictures in galleries, i cant post on a bunch of subforums, i cant see a bunch of my old business forums.

i helped create this website and forum and helped quite a number of its vendors make quite a lot of money. i didnt see shit either, apart from a little bit from a friend or two.

post-83-0-40393900-1474868515_thumb.jpg

post-83-0-94409200-1474868598_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ben Vampatella

oh yeh, dont forget this fuckin asshole..... they are buried right there too....

i think id rather be cremated than have this end....

this is very remote, and only people like me go and pay respects to these folks. screw that. burn me and scatter me to the earth, thanks....

post-83-0-40814000-1475041193_thumb.jpg

you may want to keep your opinions to yourself chevy - im dead sober. im just living life this year pissed the f off on my year of the rat that i am.

honesty is brutal, like you all gave me over the years.

here, i made a new friend tonight in the compound. its hairy and has lots of leg to show.... problem is i think its a he...

oh yeh, took route 66 most the way home today....ill save that memory for me. way the fuck out there to say the least, good times with nmy dad....

heres a passer by -

OH by the way, i found a saiga-410 stock 2014 for all of 749$ today. didnt even laugh at it, was more concerened that a mini uzi was cheaper......

anyway, pic from today of the spider.....blah blah

and fuck that cow, btw, if it didnt have a chip in it, id eat that fuckin thing tomorrow.....

post-83-0-38277100-1475122211_thumb.jpg

i aint kickin joey, im just plain pissed off and ornery

howdy do

really difficult to wake up to this....ill suffer through it....

only yellow shit is in bloom right now. creosote and some other toxic crap. in a land of nothing? anything is nice though.....

post-83-0-07030000-1475123131_thumb.jpg

post-83-0-18615900-1475123264_thumb.jpg

i dunno, ask the fuckin cow

Well so much for expecting a civil answer to a civil question.

Glad I declined going out there when you invited

hey, im glad too then!!!! saves us both a hassle! LOL unfortunately, im exactly what i make myself out to be and thats it.

i invited a bunch of fuckers here that i know and dont know, and noone took it. so what that tells me is my time is best spent trusting my own self and my own shit, and to not make any offers like that again to a closed group of people that i thought i was on good terms with and such.

today was spent drivng 100 miles around the border of the grand canyon and down route 66 out here in the desert just for the fuck of it.

sorry, no pics. that was mine and my dad's time today.

if the coyotes wake me up again at 4am, ill shoot them with the camera or mic or something. then i wont post it for you.

the older that i become, the more i want to just get away from everyone and everything.

It sounds like you have decided you will live the rest of your life angry and I can understand that decision. However, as long as there is a breath in your body you have to opportunity to change your mind. Think about that when you have time. Things have happened in my life that could have made that an option for myself, but I chose to let it roll off of me no matter how deep the wound was, press forward, and never give up. Is it easy? No, I'd be lying if I said it was, but it is worth it. I have eaten my share of shit sandwiches and just do my best to chew faster and get through them. I just keep looking forward to that good sandwich with the confidence that I will get there ;)

Ben, I hope you have a great day today, find a way to smile, and maybe even have an unbridled laugh or two. There is more than meets the eye to this life and sometimes the most simple things have a lot of joy in them. You can be happy. but it is up to you to decide to be.

• Like 5

well its vegas tomorrow and then back home by way of san diego???!! sunday. hopefully my cactus seeds and crap arent intercepted in the mail.....then its home to plant my winter vegetable garden and see what i can get my hands into....yay....appreciate the kind words from everyone, but i just aint rubbing the right way i guess.

time to go watch the sunset or something i guess

• Like 1

I always wanted to live on the East side of a body of water so I could watch the sunset and see it reflect in the water. That was kind of a dream for me and it looked like it would always just be a dream. Well, our new home is on a large stormwater retention lake and we are on the East side of it. If the wind is blowing it looks like a river and we often joke about which way the river is flowing that day. When I can make it home early enough to see the sunset, I pull up the blinds and watch it every time. It is one of the simple things that I was talking about. No matter how bad my day was I enjoy just seeing that very simple dream in reality. I have to find joy somewhere and there is a little bit of it just out the back door. All I have to do is get home early enough and look for it. I hope you got to see the sunset.

• Like 2

and fuck that cow, btw, if it didnt have a chip in it, id eat that fuckin thing tomorrow.....

I hear that having chickens around is supposed to be relaxing (and they eat shit like spiders too), or so I'm told, Ben. ;)

• Like 2

Ben, nothing interesting is going on here. The vendor board is not active and the forum as a whole is rather slow..

Something about the main focus of the board being banned from import..

Not adding subforums fast enough is another issue.

hey i dont care what anyone says, that whole incident and the pic i put up stopped that giant fight that time. sometimes to stop overboard shit, you have to sink the ship with it. it worked right, Gaddis? LOL

hey i dont care what anyone says, that whole incident and the pic i put up stopped that giant fight that time. sometimes to stop overboard shit, you have to sink the ship with it. it worked right, Gaddis? LOL

Um, I guess.  I wish I even knew what was going on half the time? unsure.png

Now all I know is I'm jonesin' for some bacon after one of Chile's posts. 032.gif

post-88-0-94844000-1475364124.jpg

Farmer Wang (heh, appropriate name :lol: ) keep your pecker in your pants when you're around the pig pen. f0ckers.gif  :eek:

Edited by Gaddis

Now all I know is I'm jonesin' for some bacon after one of Chile's posts. 032.gif

attachicon.gifp1.jpg

Farmer Wang (heh, appropriate name laugh.png ) keep your pecker in your pants when you're around the pig pen. f0ckers.gif  015.gif

Chelsea Clinton as a baby?

Edited by Zombieland

attachicon.gifp1.jpg

Farmer Wang (heh, appropriate name laugh.png ) keep your pecker in your pants when you're around the pig pen. f0ckers.gif  015.gif

Chelsea Clinton as a baby?

I think the poor pig is almost cuter. 031.gif

post-88-0-20372800-1475450337.jpg

Either way, both would most likely end up being drowned in China. 018.gif

• Like 1