i wee bit annoyed as a founder of this website

hey i dont care what anyone says, that whole incident and the pic i put up stopped that giant fight that time. sometimes to stop overboard shit, you have to sink the ship with it. it worked right, Gaddis? LOL

Um, I guess.  I wish I even knew what was going on half the time? unsure.png

Now all I know is I'm jonesin' for some bacon after one of Chile's posts. 032.gif

attachicon.gifp1.jpg

Farmer Wang (heh, appropriate name laugh.png ) keep your pecker in your pants when you're around the pig pen. f0ckers.gif  015.gif

Chelsea Clinton as a baby?

I think the poor pig is almost cuter. 031.gif

attachicon.gifchelsea-clinton-300x254.jpg

Either way, both would most likely end up being drowned in China. 018.gif

She's got the same, demented look as her mother.

Definitely a two bagger, if at all.

Fugly. Inside and out.

• Like 2

hey i dont care what anyone says, that whole incident and the pic i put up stopped that giant fight that time. sometimes to stop overboard shit, you have to sink the ship with it. it worked right, Gaddis? LOL

Um, I guess.  I wish I even knew what was going on half the time? unsure.png

Now all I know is I'm jonesin' for some bacon after one of Chile's posts. 032.gif

attachicon.gifp1.jpg

Farmer Wang (heh, appropriate name laugh.png ) keep your pecker in your pants when you're around the pig pen. f0ckers.gif  015.gif

Chelsea Clinton as a baby?

I think the poor pig is almost cuter. 031.gif

attachicon.gifchelsea-clinton-300x254.jpg

Either way, both would most likely end up being drowned in China. 018.gif

She's got the same, demented look as her mother.

Definitely a two bagger, if at all.

Fugly. Inside and out.

Think her Jewish husband (Marc Mezvinsky) fucks her through a hole in the sheet like ultra Orthodox Jews are supposed to do? :lol:

And I wonder if she makes that same face as in the picture as he's pounding her. :wacko::eek::lol:

oh yeh, dont forget this fuckin asshole..... they are buried right there too....

i think id rather be cremated than have this end....

this is very remote, and only people like me go and pay respects to these folks. screw that. burn me and scatter me to the earth, thanks....

Now?

especially now, after gaddis posted that evil image. thats worse than the chicken fucker....LOL

Aw, come on.  Admit it guys, Hillary would be one sexy Commander in Chief. red_heart.gif

post-88-0-68985100-1475621520.jpg

post-88-0-86520200-1475621543.jpg

Okay, you can call the drone that's been circling the house for the last 1/2 hour back, Hillary. unsure.png

And no, I'm gonna erase the "chicken lover" video link I originally had posted here (it still exists though).  Some kid will come in here and click on it, I bet (then Juggs will really be after my ass) when one of his parents has a meltdown. .:eek::wacko:

Edited by Gaddis
  • Like 1

aw yeh, my dick would fall off or get chopped off. probably the latter.

I guess if a guy can pop a boner from a chickens egg chute Hillary had a chance of getting laid 36 years ago too. wacko.png

I notice Bill and Hildabeast only had one kid though. unsure.png

Wouldn't sex with Hill be unlawful - there are laws against necrophilia!

If she were dead, at least you (hopefully) wouldn't hear that annoying transvestite laugh as she made you cuddle with her afterwards. :wacko:

How come all of a sudden I feel like jumping under the UPS truck that's currently going by? :ded:

I guess if a guy can pop a boner from a chickens egg chute Hillary had a chance of getting laid 36 years ago too. wacko.png

I notice Bill and Hildabeast only had one kid though. unsure.png

loved it.

• Like 1

I notice Web Hubbel and Hildabeast only had one kid though. unsure.png

Fixed it for ya!

chelsea-clinton-paternity-webster-hubbelhttp://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/huge-scandal-chelsea-isnt-bill-clintons-daughter/

• Like 2

I don't know.  She looks a lot like Bill to me. unsure.png

I guess if we ever catch her getting her penis/clit blown by an intern we'll know for sure. laugh.png

Of course Mr. Hubbel might like a nice BJ every once in awhile too.  But then he is being accused of possibly sleeping with Hillary here. huh.png

So many mysteries here....

post-88-0-77403300-1475794293_thumb.jpg