Did anybody not expect this?  The media pushed him hard in the primary because they knew it would be child's play to destroy him with his own arrogance.  They had the sound clips cued up, waiting to be played come October, and here we are. 

He is not a good man.  He is a pompous ass born with a platinum spoon up his ass who has gotten away with anything and everything because of his money.  Only now he's come against something even more powerful than his mouth and his money.  The media/left.

Oh, Hitlery's even worse I know.  She's a traitor who has American blood all over her.  And yes we all know that there are Hitlery clips that would prove just that, but the media will never release them.

All sing Hail to the Chief for our new Empress.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hmmmm.... let me consider my options.   1- Vote for some schmuck who doesn't have a prayer, but I'll feel good while I cast that ballot because I don't like Trump.   2- Vote to keep hillary out of

Come on folks. This is not the Rebublican Party's fault. (Well actually it is) But let's cut the crap. The Republican Party didn't select Trump as their nominee, PEOPLE, who associate themselves as Re

This election comes down to one single issue, the Supreme court. Trump has released a list of people that he will appoint and they all respect the constitution. Hillary will without a doubt appoint th

Posted Images

Could the Trump camp obtain and release the damming anti Hillary video and audio tapes on their own?  Used as a negative campaign ad tool?  Confirm, then release?  Just wondering.  Again I feel that my vote will only be a counter to a very very bad Presidential candidate and will only endorse a poor one.  Also I wonder how this seems to happen over and over.  :(

...so when are you moving?

Show me where I ever said anything about moving because of this election.  Find that quote and I'll buy you a case of Golden Tiger.  Cause I never fucking said that.

I said Trump is a piece of shit.  And he is.

Oh I'll still vote for him but it won't matter.  It's over. 

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 2

...so when are you moving?

Show me where I ever said anything about moving because of this election.  Find that quote and I'll buy you a case of Golden Tiger.  Cause I never fucking said that.

I said Trump is a piece of shit.  And he is.

Oh I'll still vote for him but it won't matter.  It's over. 

Since it's over, and you're not moving, you must be committing suicide, since you've given up. 

It's never over till it's over

There aint a man alive that hasn't said similar things and I know plenty women that talk that way too.

If anyone had the type or scrutiny and exposure that Trump has received they would be just as embarrassed but that wouldn't make them a bad person.

Calling trump a piece of shit base on his public persona is a bit judgmental.

All I know if that a piece of shit couldn't be as successful as he is and could not have raised children as intelligent and charming a his are.

Judge a man by his actions, not his words.

• Like 4

Hillary will not be in the public eye for the rest of the election.

They are going to let Thump beat himself.

And He will.

He will lose both of the remaining debates and come election time will do no better that puke Romney.

People said we are doomed if she becomes President. We have been saying that for the last 24 years.

The problems is nobody in this country for the most really cares as they have given up on Washington.

In my opinion the two worst are running for POUTS and they are both Libs.

When she is elected it will be same shit different day. Animal Farm on reset.

It's never over till it's over

There aint a man alive that hasn't said similar things and I know plenty women that talk that way too.

If anyone had the type or scrutiny and exposure that Trump has received they would be just as embarrassed but that wouldn't make them a bad person.

Calling trump a piece of shit base on his public persona is a bit judgmental.

All I know if that a piece of shit couldn't be as successful as he is and could not have raised children as intelligent and charming a his are.

Judge a man by his actions, not his words.

I agree.

Was what Trump said vulgar? Yes. Inappropriate? Absolutely. However, it's still not nearly as bad as what Bill Clinton did, while he was in office no less.Trump spoke of doing such things, Bill Clinton actually did them. On top of that Hillary defended his behavior and tried to ruin the lives of the women Bill sexually assaulted.Then she turns around and touts women's rights?! She is a two-faced,lying bitch, that talks out of both sides of her mouth.She is the epitome of a hypocrite.

Also,if they think what Trump said was so horrible,why was Billy Bush laughing his ass off the entire time?  

• Like 1

You're forgetting that the next president will have an opportunity to nominate up to 4 Supreme Court Justices.

I haven't forgot Boba but we have been there before.

Most people do not care. That is why she is winning.

Hillary stepped on her tit (how's that for locker room trash talk (since no sane guy would want to grab it wacko.png )? laugh.png ) when she said one of her main causes would be trying to abolish the 2nd Amendment as much as she possibly could if she ever got elected. mad.gif

Lots of gun owners out there (male and female) don't care for Trump, but will hold their nose and vote for him just to (hopefully!) see her smug, gated community, elitist ass lose in November. beer.gif

Good riddance is all I can say. Johnboy.gif

Edited by Gaddis
  • Like 2

I call it like I see it.  You call it judgemental.  I call it using good judgement. 

Either way doesn't really matter.  You have the right to think of me what you will.  I have the right to think of him what I will.  At least we have this right today.

Saying "it ain't over till it's over" is a cliché.  Could I be wrong about this?  Well no shit I could be wrong.  I don't want that cunt to win, even if it means a piece of shit gets in the White House.  Wouldn't be the first piece of shit.  Wouldn't be the last.

But I call it like I see it (repeating myself here) and I see it as over.  I'll be happy if I'm wrong.  I ain't holding my breath though.

If your voting for either one of these asshats, you are not helping this country in any way, The logical decision in this election is to NOT vote.

If the whole country banded together as one and boycott this election maybe it would send a strong message that this shit is unacceptable.

If your voting for the lesser of 2 evils…..you are still voting for evil.

Edited by SHOTGUN MESSIAH

Every year millions of people don't vote.  I haven't seen that make anything better.  I'll vote for the lesser of evils.  Even the third party candidates are shit this election.  There is no good choice.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 3

“A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader.” 
― Samuel Adams

• Like 1

From bondage to spiritual faith,

From spiritual faith to great courage,

From courage to liberty,

From liberty to abundance,

From abundance to selfishness,

From selfishness to complacency,

From complacency to apathy,

From apathy to dependency,

From dependency back again to bondage.

The dependent class will always vote for those who promise the most. Trump supporters think they are voting for change but they are just voting for empty promises, same as any politician.

The reason I'll vote for him is that even though I know he won't do the things he promises, I think he'd gum up the works and keep the left from getting everything they want. Hitlery's supreme court picks will be more America haters like kagan and sotomeyer. Trump at least has a chance of picking better.

• Like 2

All Trump may have to do is concentrate on not being an arse hole and instead keep beating upon Hillaries physical, medical and mental condition.

It's a nice thought but it's like asking granny pantsuit not to lie while speaking. Lying is like breathing for the Chamaeleon eyed Harpy. When she looks like she's inhaling she's just preparing for the next lie.

Being an asshole for Trump is like having a heartbeat.

My vote goes to Trump.

• Like 1

A lot of republican candidates are pulling their support

Paul Ryan got heckled and booed at a campaign event that he disinvited Trump from.

Wouldn't it be ironic if Trump won the Presidency but the republicans lost the House and the Senate

Edited by Boba Debt

This doesn't change my opinion of him one bit.  But I have been realistic all along.  Obviously it won't change the minds of Trump cum guzzlers or Klinton twat lickers or the stone cold realists, but I do believe it will frighten enough sheep to kill his chances.  Judging by the reactions I've seen already. 

If people were smart and the media honest neither of these pigs would be on the ballot.  My faith in people to make good choices is long gone.

Again, my opinion is worth exactly what you paid for it.  We'll see soon enough.