Assange's dead man switch just activated??

It was more of the topic moving in that direction

We could say kill all the firemen on oil rigs they should be shot because They violated their oath .It might up set a fireman or two.

This up set me, most of the time it would not but tonight It did.

If you did not know, Cops are being shot at a lot and I have had enough of it.

I am not trying to be an ass It just hit me the wrong way.

Have a nice night

It was more of the topic moving in that direction

We could say kill all the firemen on oil rigs they should be shot because They violated their oath .It might up set a fireman or two.

This up set me, most of the time it would not but tonight It did.

If you did not know, Cops are being shot at a lot and I have had enough of it.

I am not trying to be an ass It just hit me the wrong way.

Have a nice night

Yea, I knew this was a sensitive scenario to tackle. It's polarizing and I'm pretty sure it's presented that way for exactly those reasons: divide and conquer. Createa mentality where there are only two sides : peace and chaos. Get public opinion to support police action at all cost,any action, and view any who question it or resist it as terrorist cop haters.

I'm 100% speculating here but how else would they get public opinion to back a mass confiscation?

And don't worry your not being an ass,the topic just hits ya close to home, and I understand why. I talk about topics like this in this group because it's really one of the most rational groups I frequent and intellectually capable of entertaing ideas.

I can only keep in my mind that all cases of genocide have begun with disarming the people. No it's not about killing cops. It's about societal preservation when the tyrants are coming to take the first steps toward oppression. 

If you don't think that can happen you better crack some history lessons.

• Like 3

I can only keep in my mind that all cases of genocide have begun with disarming the people. No it's not about killing cops. It's about societal preservation when the tyrants are coming to take the first steps toward oppression.

If you don't think that can happen you better crack some history lessons.

Exactly!

There will be defectors from both sides and we have to recognize them by their actions and not their appearance.

My main issue would be if there isn't an organized resistance. Who the fuck knows if there is actually an organized, hopefully peaceful unless the government gets forceful first, opposition to confiscation. But if the government still has a unilateral control of society I honestly can't imagine becoming a fugitive from justice, and since I live with a parent, getting them possibly arrested or killed. 

I'm just not a radical, I'm not the sort to hold up the banner and lead the charge. My Saiga is my most prized possession like the old standby of the young adult tinkering with a Mustang in their garage. I'm the sort of person who can't litter without thinking I'm going to hear helicopter rotors and have a spotlight on me with SWAT officers fastroping down to arrest me. I'd be shitting blood 24/7 hiding illegal guns hoping the laws get fixed before i'm arrested and made civilly dead. 

I'm not afraid to die, Heaven is a lot better place than this shithole, hell I'd honestly rather die than give up my guns. what i'm afraid of is a life in which i long for death every day in some federal prison or detention camp. 

My main issue would be if there isn't an organized resistance. Who the fuck knows if there is actually an organized, hopefully peaceful unless the government gets forceful first, opposition to confiscation. But if the government still has a unilateral control of society I honestly can't imagine becoming a fugitive from justice, and since I live with a parent, getting them possibly arrested or killed. 

I'm just not a radical, I'm not the sort to hold up the banner and lead the charge. My Saiga is my most prized possession like the old standby of the young adult tinkering with a Mustang in their garage. I'm the sort of person who can't litter without thinking I'm going to hear helicopter rotors and have a spotlight on me with SWAT officers fastroping down to arrest me. I'd be shitting blood 24/7 hiding illegal guns hoping the laws get fixed before i'm arrested and made civilly dead. 

I'm not afraid to die, Heaven is a lot better place than this shithole, hell I'd honestly rather die than give up my guns. what i'm afraid of is a life in which i long for death every day in some federal prison or detention camp. 

Organization? Training? It's not about being a radical. It's about civic duty and being a worthy citizen.

So, there's this... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michigan_Militia

And this... http://mmcw.org/

Just about every State has a militia. I found that through google, very easily, just to help you. 

III% 

Edited by YOT
  • Like 1

Some people are willing to reap the benefits of Freedom without the risks of working to keep it.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” 
― Samuel Adams

• Like 2

Some people are willing to reap the benefits of Freedom without the risks of working to keep it.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Beautiful

• Like 1