I thought it was a great night for Trump. Hillary's biggest problem is the historically large number of people that dislike her. She can't change that, shes just a horrible person. Her only chance is to make Trump even more unlikable than her. Trump looked presidential last night and sticking up for unborn babies and legal immigration didn't hurt.

The media is obviously biased so they will find fault with Trump saying he might not accept the election outcome. Trumps right though there has been fraud for years and there's solid proof. The media didn't make Trump and it should be obvious at this point that they can't take him out.

• Like 2

It has been fairly obvious the bunch currently in power cannot afford to lose it.

If the rule of law is ever even slightly restored they are ruined and their liberty even lives are then at risk.

People with that kind of power and desperate MUST pull out all the stops when in danger.

This includes not only HRC and the DNC but also large elements of the RNC and corporate cronies.

We now see how that has manifested so far, should T somehow pull out the win there are other dirty tricks in the bag to be executed before January.

You know... stuff like WW3...

• Like 2

Hillary said shes willing to start a war with Russia for the good of the women and children in Syria. She said she wants an international borderless power grid. She also said we have a big problem with toddlers shooting people.

I'm not making any of this up.

• Like 3

I didn't watch.  Did not want to raise my Blood Pressure.

You should have watched. I found it soothing to see him hand her ass to her.

Hillary said shes willing to start a war with Russia for the good of the women and children in Syria. She said she wants an international borderless power grid. She also said we have a big problem with toddlers shooting people.

I'm not making any of this up.

If true, "dozens" (probably means exactly 24) of toddlers with parents who are not responsible enough to keep weapons out of their hands warrants all of us putting up with even dumber ineffective gun laws, in her mind. Dumbass people are still going to neglect to keep their firearms safely and no amount of new laws will change it. Personal accountability FTW.

Yesh, I cringe at the thought of what the electric bill will look like with us subsidizing power for South America. $500 per month average would not surprise me. No thank you, I'll take my power off grid. Good news for solar companies though as independent residential solar electric will finally make economic sense.

• Like 1

I ABSOLUTELY DESPISE ALL THINGS CLINTON.  But I'm afraid the fat lady is singing.  Dump will get my vote, but I do not think it will make a difference right now.  This woman is a criminal, and nothing is sticking to her...nothing. 

• Like 1

I ABSOLUTELY DESPISE ALL THINGS CLINTON. But I'm afraid the fat lady is singing. Dump will get my vote, but I do not think it will make a difference right now. This woman is a criminal, and nothing is sticking to her...nothing.

That's what msm wants you to think. And the few that support her are pushing the agenda on social media.

• Like 2

All the MSM and the imposter in chief are all in a tizzy about Trump's election comment... forget about everything else he had to say. mad.gif

All he had to say were two, simple words... "hanging chad." Seriously, he or his writers totally blew that one.
Also bring up any of the published stories about the people who proudly admitted they voted for Obama 6 times!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_election_recount

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/19/ohio-poll-worker-obama-supporter-investigated-for-potentially-voting-six-times.html

Edited by Ronin38
  • Like 1

I ABSOLUTELY DESPISE ALL THINGS CLINTON. But I'm afraid the fat lady is singing. Dump will get my vote, but I do not think it will make a difference right now. This woman is a criminal, and nothing is sticking to her...nothing.

That's what msm wants you to think. And the few that support her are pushing the agenda on social media.

Exactly.They are doing it so people won't get out and vote,especially in the swing states.

• Like 4

The Trump show is officially over, hope you enjoyed it while it was here, time to move on now.

So I assume you have invested everything you own with the bookies in Vegas on this?

I would if I knew for a certainty.

I don't even think Vegas has any action on this one as it is such a sure thing.

Unless they are giving trump ALOT of points…and I mean ALOT.

Edited by SHOTGUN MESSIAH

6 months ago the odds looked good for Trump, now, no one will give you any action.  It's that far in the crapper.

Voting for Trump is like praying to god, it may make you feel good about yourself in the short while, but in the end it does absolutely nothing.

Just being real here.

and of course I'm not for Hitlery either silly boys.

I could care less who wins, I don't live by the rules of this land anyways. 

it's all going to go from bad to worse either way anyhow.

Edited by SHOTGUN MESSIAH

Pray to your god that trump wins and tell me if it happens….

theres your proof…..haha.gif

I did laugh. We'll see. We may need your help though. Help the rest of us pray that our country does not fall to hillary ;)

• Like 1

Trump is not a statesman or refined politician and has his warts but at least he supports the Constitution, the Second Amendment and conservative justices on the Supreme Court.  In Hillary's world all things liberal are good as long as she gets to be queen.  She certainly believes in and practices elitism.  She is so hungry for power she would kill her own mother to become President.  She is one evil woman!

• Like 3