National Media ignoring Rasmussen Poll

None of us who have a brain and are not in denial are surprised. We have to outvote those who vote multiple times. If we actually do not get screwed on this, I think the first order of business should be irreversible voter ID laws and purging the voter registry of those who are not worthy of voting. Any of those people who are ineligible and registered after they became ineligible should be imprisoned. If I was president that is the kind of action I would take.

It would be interesting if he absolutely blew her away in all of the states that require ID for voting.

• Like 6

Three things I would change:

In order to vote in federal elections one has to pay taxes into the federal system. (That is you pay more in federal taxes than you receive in a return minus any federal entitlement dollars.) This is the only way we will reverse the trend of people selfishly voting themselves benefits while refusing to contribute to greater good of all of caring how OUR money is spent.

The second would be to do away with electronic ballots and voter machines. Technology is too easily hacked. I do not trust that when I vote with no paper ballot that my vote is actually counted. I know it will take longer to count and certify elections, but I will trust the results more, and the media will not be able to call elections while voting is still going on. (Which is what is going to happen for Clinton 15 minutes after the polls close in Nov.)

Third no more of this drawn out state by state primary BS. Just as we go to the polls as a nation on Election Day, we should all go to the polls together on primary Election Day. This way the vote of every American counts, and the potential for corruption in the primary is reduced.

JMHO

I'm not totally sure that voting is a right. On top of that, our votes are not actually the votes that vote the candidate in, so techincally we are not really voting in the portion of it that dictates the winner. It is a convoluted means of electing someone and it appears to have a potential built-in veto of the result of our votes, the electoral college.

• Like 2

I'm not totally sure that voting is a right. On top of that, our votes are not actually the votes that vote the candidate in, so techincally we are not really voting in the portion of it that dictates the winner. It is a convoluted means of electing someone and it appears to have a potential built-in veto of the result of our votes, the electoral college.

That is because we are NOT, nor do we want to be, a democracy. We are now, as our Founders intended, a Representative Republic.

Outside Independence Hall when

the Constitutional Convention of 1787 ended, 

Mrs. Powel of Philadelphia asked Benjamin Franklin,

"Well, Doctor, what have we got, a republic or a monarchy?"

With no hesitation whatsoever, Franklin responded,

"A republic, if you can keep it."

Edited by patriot

That is because we are NOT, nor do we want to be, a democracy. We are now, as our Founders intended, a Representative Republic.

Outside Independence Hall when

the Constitutional Convention of 1787 ended,

Mrs. Powel of Philadelphia asked Benjamin Franklin,

"Well, Doctor, what have we got, a republic or a monarchy?"

With no hesitation whatsoever, Franklin responded,

"A republic, if you can keep it."

Exactly. Pure democacy is just mob rule. Problem we face today however is a result of decades of voters voting representatives in who only care about their careers and moving up the ladder to more power.

We've been manipulated by our emotions by focusing on exaggerated immoralities of any candidate who gets mud slung on them. Or allowing their claim to faith to be consisered an unbreakable contact, instead of taking the time to evaluate each candidate according to their voting history, and who is sponsoring what they vote for.

Meanwhile the dems vote only for whoever promises the most free stuff, and are so blindly controlled by their emotions that they accept any cry of discrimination as indisputable evidence of bigotry.

Analytical thought is dead in the voting populace by far and large. We're too busy trying to pay bills, fund the next trip, next project, keep up with football, or make some cash on the fantasy spread we've convinced ourselves we don't have time to research. Allowed the media to convince us we don't need to, they'll do it for us.

• Like 2

Remember it's the Electoral College that elects the President, not us peasants or even the welfare kings and queens.  What if by some miracle Trump wins the popular vote but the College elected Hillary?  I am convinced that virtually any system we put into place will be subverted by those given to corruption.  Even if you put in term limits it means those who intend to abuse the system will do so quicker.  I don't have a lot of faith in man but I do in God.  We will not see a perfect government until His Kingdom comes.  Until then we do the best we can which may involve insurrection to overcome the vast corruption.  Push it back to the states and local level and downsize the Federal Government in a major way.  Its' become a monster after 200 + years.  

• Like 5

Remember it's the Electoral College that elects the President, not us peasants or even the welfare kings and queens. What if by some miracle Trump wins the popular vote but the College elected Hillary? I am convinced that virtually any system we put into place will be subverted by those given to corruption. Even if you put in term limits it means those who intend to abuse the system will do so quicker. I don't have a lot of faith in man but I do in God. We will not see a perfect government until His Kingdom comes. Until then we do the best we can which may involve insurrection to overcome the vast corruption. Push it back to the states and local level and downsize the Federal Government in a major way. Its' become a monster after 200 + years.

We don't need to amendmen the constitution and add term limits. We need to vote those who dishonor their word, or vote against their constituents, out of office. Push for recall elections, protest their actions, hold them accountable for their misconduct and not default to the old "well nobody is perfect. He's the lesser of 2 evils" excuse.

• Like 1

Remember it's the Electoral College that elects the President, not us peasants or even the welfare kings and queens. What if by some miracle Trump wins the popular vote but the College elected Hillary? I am convinced that virtually any system we put into place will be subverted by those given to corruption. Even if you put in term limits it means those who intend to abuse the system will do so quicker. I don't have a lot of faith in man but I do in God. We will not see a perfect government until His Kingdom comes. Until then we do the best we can which may involve insurrection to overcome the vast corruption. Push it back to the states and local level and downsize the Federal Government in a major way. Its' become a monster after 200 + years.

We don't need to amendmen the constitution and add term limits. We need to vote those who dishonor their word, or vote against their constituents, out of office. Push for recall elections, protest their actions, hold them accountable for their misconduct and not default to the old "well nobody is perfect. He's the lesser of 2 evils" excuse.
Voting isn't working.

I still vote but, I also pray.

Everything happens for a reason.

Edited by Sim_Player

You have more confidence in the electorate than I do.  I don't see the accountability.  Many voters do not have a clue and the twisted media does not help.

• Like 1

Voting isn't working.

I still vote but, I also pray.

Everything happens for a reason.

You're right voting is not working.

Sometimes prayer has to be backed up by action on our part.

I view the reason as consequences for a sinful and disobedient nation.  Think of the abortion issue alone.  It is horrifying what we are doing as a people.  But there is also much more.  Disobedience always brings consequences!  We are spiraling downward at an increasing rate.  I feel for our children and grandchildren.

• Like 1

OK, let's do some brain storming here:

Problem: Electoral votes aren't congruent with voter desires.

Cause: Electoral voters view the presidency as an entitlement to years of political service. They are swayed by promise of personal gain or campaign donations from lobbyist who gain from a specific candidate.

Solution: ??

Problem: PACs have too much influence on our reps.

Cause : corruptible greedy people seek positions of power. Call anybody with real principles either "unrealistic" "idealistic" , "crazy" , or " inexperienced " voters mod their heads stupidly in agreement.

Solution :??

Cause: Electoral voters view the presidency as an entitlement to years of political service. They are swayed by promise of personal gain or campaign donations from lobbyist who gain from a specific candidate.Proof please?

Problem: PACs have too much influence on our reps. Proof please?

Cause : corruptible greedy people seek positions of power. Call anybody with real principles either "unrealistic" "idealistic" , "crazy" , or " inexperienced " voters mod their heads stupidly in agreement.

We have a Constitution and a Bill of Rights. It's ALL in there, including the method to fix this. All you have to do is read and follow the instructions.

The Federalist Papers also contain much of this.

• Like 1

Since we seem, (very apparent!) to be surrounded by very stupid alligators, (unqualified voters)  and the swamp water is now up to our throats, what perhaps we need to do is get busy converting the alligators to vegetarians?

In other words get busy trying and succeeding in educating the mass of voters who do not have a clue.  Voters who vote for the best hair style.  Voters who did vote for the worst President we have ever had because they felt "good" doing so.

Right now the enemies of our nation can out run us and out gun us.  What we need to do is create and use that golden self guided HEAT HP hit that will get to the guts and hearts of our target and .... convert them to our truths?  Wow.

Cause: Electoral voters view the presidency as an entitlement to years of political service. They are swayed by promise of personal gain or campaign donations from lobbyist who gain from a specific candidate.Proof please?

Problem: PACs have too much influence on our reps. Proof please?

We have a Constitution and a Bill of Rights. It's ALL in there, including the method to fix this. All you have to do is read and follow the instructions.

The Federalist Papers also contain much of this.

Proof? Isn't hillary running? Didn't Obama only get the nomination because of this, or was he truly qualified? Who funded his campaign?

Proof:

You don't see the effects of Bloomberg, Soros, and Gates in the lefist natives and legislations being pushed? What provoked the Monsanto protection act?

Do we have a smoking gun? No, but like gravity we can see the effects of it, though we cannot prove it's existing with available observations.