Please vote don't get talked out of it...

Please vote. Don't let anyone convince you that it is not worth the effort or discourage you from doing all that you can do to influence the future of this country. It is not hopeless. I acknowledge the corruption and forces of wickedness at work, never the less, The forces of Light, Life, and True Good can use your effort to perform a miracle! It might not be a bed of roses for a while, but our country can be set back on the right track and become awesome. Don't let the mainstream media puppets talk you out of it...

• Like 9

Voting is a family affair for us, we take our kids with us and make a big deal of it.

Civics and Politics 101 for our homeschoolers.

Voting is a Right, a Duty and a Privilege, all of which must be exercised.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 3

We have absentee ballots, but we also have some very union postal workers here and I am scared to put the ballot in the mail. I think I'm going the early voting location route instead. At least I can see the ballot go into the machine before george soros' machine counts it for hillary.

• Like 1

I am old enough to vote by absentee ballot.  I will be dropping the family's ballots off directly at the township offices Monday.   Living in Michigan with the residue of organized labor the State usually goes blue.  I hope this election will be different.  I can't imagine 4-8 years of that cackling old hag, her lack of integrity or her uber liberal politics.  "We don't need no stinking Clinton's". Trump better step up his game in the final days before the November 8 election.

• Like 1

Alt argument. If you are unable to vote in one race, vote in the ones you can vote in. In my state the supreme court justices are open and shut easy choices. The guys fighting over the county seat I lost out in the primary are both turds. I can't decide whether to vote for either, but I know I'm voting for David DeWolf over stinkin' Barbara Madsen.

Hannity was listing the cases of vote fraud already uncovered for this election today.

DingleBarry said there is no evidence of vote fraud, (because Dems are watching the elections) that you stood a better chance of winning the Powerball than having vote fraud this election. Yeah, right. Like I believe that prick.

• Like 2

I don't know what it is around here, but nearly every car (few) that has a hillary sticker is a prius. I always get up beside them so I can have a good look at what a real moron looks like from my Suburban. Save that gas idiot, so there is enough for me, lol.

• Like 3

This is perhaps the most awesome thing I have seen all day:

trap1.jpg

trap2.jpg

trap3.jpg

Hopefully the police were called. That's vandalism, reckless driving, destruction of private property, criminal trespass, reckless endangerment and a few others. Your photos are evidence.

Edited by patriot
  • Like 1

just announced on Fox

James comey said the FBI criminal investigation on Shitlery is BACK ON!!!

Clearly it is serious whatever they have now on the clintons for Comey to be forced to do this 10 days before the election and he is in the tank for the Clintons the corrupt prick he is ...

we have hope yet!  woot woot

Edited by HackNtheBox
  • Like 1

I don't know what it is around here, but nearly every car (few) that has a hillary sticker is a prius. I always get up beside them so I can have a good look at what a real moron looks like from my Suburban. Save that gas idiot, so there is enough for me, lol.

Funny you should say that, I noticed the same thing driving my '99 K-2500 Suburban with the 454!

James comey said the FBI criminal investigation on Shitlery is BACK ON!!!

we have hope yet!  woot woot

Wait a sec... Okay, investigation finds something truly SERIOUS this time... Hitlery is finally forbidden from running... then what?!  (I know, bear with me here...)

The entire election gets cancelled, and OBlameMe stays in office a few more years until it's all sorted out?!  015.gif

Edited by Ronin38

Barry O would LOVE to appoint himself Emperor.

This has the real possibility to blow up into Civil War. I do hope cooler heads will prevail, but I would not bet on it.  She SHOULD step down NOW - for the good of the Nation. Baring a total breakdown on live TV, I do not see that happening.

Barry O would LOVE to appoint himself Emperor.

This has the real possibility to blow up into Civil War. I do hope cooler heads will prevail, but I would not bet on it.  She SHOULD step down NOW - for the good of the Nation. Baring a total breakdown on live TV, I do not see that happening.

I'm sure most of us know what Wild bill said about the both of them liking to clean the carpet...Funny she will be taken down by a Weiner!