Please vote don't get talked out of it...

On come on, she won't voluntarily step down. She knows that she is above all us peons, and that we shall bow to her eminence when she is made President.

She has no doubt at all that she will take her rightly appointed place in the King's Hall in DC.

Don't ever forget this is how she thinks! IF she does live until Nov. 9th, and actually does LOSE the election, I dearly hope there is a wall of cameras and microphones on to record her breakdown, because she will come completely unglued!  :D

On come on, she won't voluntarily step down. She knows that she is above all us peons, and that we shall bow to her eminence when she is made President.

She has no doubt at all that she will take her rightly appointed place in the King's Hall in DC.

Don't ever forget this is how she thinks! IF she does live until Nov. 9th, and actually does LOSE the election, I dearly hope there is a wall of cameras and microphones on to record her breakdown, because she will come completely unglued!  biggrin.png

That could be 'greatest show on earth"!

We have absentee ballots, but we also have some very union postal workers here and I am scared to put the ballot in the mail. I think I'm going the early voting location route instead. At least I can see the ballot go into the machine before george soros' machine counts it for hillary.

We have early ballots but don't trust the post office so we always drop the ballots off at the polling place on election day.  Of course there is always the chance that democraps working the poling place might monkey with the early ballots too. 

• Like 2

There is a guy who has predicted every election since 1912, when the modern primary system began (many of them he "predicted" retroactively of course), using a method he calls the Primary Model.  His model accurately predicted the winner in every presidential race except 1960 (but then again, Nixon probably really won that election so he got that one right too).

His model says Trump is going to win this one. 

http://primarymodel.com/

And don't forget Brexit.  Polls said Brexit was going down but it passed easily.

Does this prove anything?  Guess we'll see.  At this point I wouldn't be surprised by anything.  But it ain't over till the fat lady sings so VOTE.

• Like 3

As easily as the early voting process is comprised I dont see how anyone could participate in it.

The process in the military is so bad I would not blame them for revolting over it, sad that theirs are always the first to get thrown out.

Seem that if it is important enough to vote then having that vote count should be at least if not more so. After all having one's vote switched is not uncommon.

At least if you dont vote no gets to count it so there is that.

So yeah things are pretty fouled up, myself Im going in with the crowds and getting a receipt.

Last time voting in all likelihood so I want it to count the way it was cast.

I just don't understand not voting. We bitch endlessly about losing Constitutional rights, but it's not a Chinese menu, where you pick one but another. Our fathers, grandfathers and other ancestors fought and died to secure this right for us. Honor them! Take an hour, get off your ass, put down the computer, and VOTE! Don't try to calculate where your vote will make a difference. Just by showing up you show you are interested.  If everyone waits for everyone else to do it, it will never happen. I've voted every time, primaries and generals, for 40 years.

Love him or hate him.....you have to respect LBJ for knowing how to run a large ranch.

Plus KLBJ ROCKED Austin in the 70's & 80's.

http://www.klbjfm.com/

Edited by Jet

I just don't understand not voting. We bitch endlessly about losing Constitutional rights, but it's not a Chinese menu, where you pick one but another. Our fathers, grandfathers and other ancestors fought and died to secure this right for us. Honor them! Take an hour, get off your ass, put down the computer, and VOTE! Don't try to calculate where your vote will make a difference. Just by showing up you show you are interested.  If everyone waits for everyone else to do it, it will never happen. I've voted every time, primaries and generals, for 40 years.

I applaud your enthusiasm but you really dont know what your talking about...I live in Oregon and my republican vote is nullified....that the way she goes

in oregon republicans vote for the down ballots

I applaud your enthusiasm but you really dont know what your talking about...I live in Oregon and my republican vote is nullified....that the way she goes

See,this is why I question the fairness of the electoral college.Why not elect the POTUS by popular vote?  

• Like 1

See,this is why I question the fairness of the electoral college.Why not elect the POTUS by popular vote?  

1.  The Constitution is a system of checks and balances and the EC is supposed to be a check against the people electing a horrible choice...  In a rational world, if we elected somebody like, say, Hillary...  The EC could throw up the BS flag and pick somebody decent.

2.  The country is a union of States, not of people.  So each state chooses via election, and then the delegates picked by each state convene to choose the President and VP.

3.  The EC system gives just a little more representation to smaller states and more sparsely populated areas than we would otherwise have.  If we went to a straight popular vote, then candidates could win just by pandering to the big population centers, even more than they already do, and safely ignore the rest of us.  Under the current system they can't just ignore those of us in less populous areas entirely.  In close elections, the electoral votes of a state like Alaska or Wyoming matter. 

Edited by Netpackrat
  • Like 1

1.  The Constitution is a system of checks and balances and the EC is supposed to be a check against the people electing a horrible choice...  In a rational world, if we elected somebody like, say, Hillary...  The EC could throw up the BS flag and pick somebody decent.

2.  The country is a union of States, not of people.  So each state chooses via election, and then the delegates picked by each state convene to choose the President and VP.

3.  The EC system gives just a little more representation to smaller states and more sparsely populated areas than we would otherwise have.  If we went to a straight popular vote, then candidates could win just by pandering to the big population centers, even more than they already do, and safely ignore the rest of us.  Under the current system they can't just ignore those of us in less populous areas entirely.  In close elections, the electoral votes of a state like Alaska or Wyoming matter. 

Your description lays out what America is, and was founded to be...a Representative Republic....not a "chatter rule" democracy.

I live in Maryland, so I know exactly what it's like to have my vote nullified, and I've been in politics for 30 years, so I know exactly how important it is, win or lose, to be counted and to be seen as someone who will show up. The thing you don't want to do is broadcast that you're a eunuch. Is it more important to have an extra beer once every two years, or go and do something?

• Like 1

Don't ever forget this is how she thinks! IF she does live until Nov. 9th, and actually does LOSE the election, I dearly hope there is a wall of cameras and microphones on to record her breakdown, because she will come completely unglued!  biggrin.png

I hate to be mean and there are very few that I would wish bad upon, but I want to see her lifetime pinnacle dream ABSOLUTELY AND POSITIVELY CRUSHED!  If any evildoer ever deserved the proverbial smackdown it is most certainly hillary. It blows my mind how a lowlife can go that far without repercussion, but I think it part of the divine plan and the the longest not-so-fast game ever played. To add insult to injury it would be great if she was delivered into the hand of justice. I would like to see a pic of hillary with some jailhouse braids. I'd even be willing to pitch in on a custom jailhouse orange pantsuit and some hot sauce to make sure she is comfy in the pen. You have arrived, scumbag!

• Like 2

I hate to be mean and there are very few that I would wish bad upon, but I want to see her lifetime pinnacle dream ABSOLUTELY AND POSITIVELY CRUSHED!  If any evildoer ever deserved the proverbial smackdown it is most certainly hillary. It blows my mind how a lowlife can go that far without repercussion, but I think it part of the divine plan and the the longest not-so-fast game ever played. To add insult to injury it would be great if she was delivered into the hand of justice. I would like to see a pic of hillary with some jailhouse braids. I'd even be willing to pitch in on a custom jailhouse orange pantsuit and some hot sauce to make sure she is comfy in the pen. You have arrived, scumbag!

...hopefully they'll knock her teeth out to make it easier for her new BFF in prison.

• Like 1