FBI reviewing new emails in Clinton classified information probe

The first president elect who is under investigation.

Who is going to do a fair investigation ?

The Repulicans will give this one away as well.

I can just see it "It's okay Madam President go ahead and pardon yourself".

• Like 1

Me too and the female reporter is HOT. 

If you think skeletons are hot...  Well it is Halloween I guess.

Always been a Equal Opportunist when it comes to poontang.  With the exception of fat ho's.  Can't stand them. Can always put some meat on those bones.....like mine.

Me too and the female reporter is HOT. 

If you think skeletons are hot...  Well it is Halloween I guess.

Always been a Equal Opportunist when it comes to poontang.  With the exception of fat ho's.  Can't stand them. Can always put some meat on those bones.....like mine.

Sounds like she only has one carpet muncher under her control!

Hitlery still believes she has done nothing wrong (ever!), and has that superior smirk on her slimy face when she states that this won't change the findings from July.

She probably thinks she already has all the right people paid-off and all the right favors called-in, so she won't get charged this time, either.  Disgusting.

It seems Attorney General Lynch wanted to step on the story but the FBI went forward with the disclosure anyway,  Makes for great entertainment watching Hillary and the DNC bunch run for cover and try to figure out what to do over the next 10 days.   Nothing to see here folks.  Move along and be sure to vote for the Queen. I hope they can nail her to the wall but I am not betting on it.   Has anyone ever indicted a sitting President?  My we live in interesting times.

• Like 1

Yep the same assholes who were giving comey deep wet hillary-twat flavored kisses last month are now screaming for his head.  It's genuinely hilarious.

But will any of it matter?  I just don't think so.

Yep the same assholes who were giving comey deep wet hillary-twat flavored kisses last month are now screaming for his head.  It's genuinely hilarious.

But will any of it matter?  I just don't think so.

It might just matter enough. Here's hoping...

Well I still don't have much hope but the polls are trending in the right direction.  As we get closer to the election the lying media pollsters have to get a little more honest so they don't look like complete fools when their lying polls don't remotely match the election results.

If the election result was actually going to be based on the votes of eligible voters and not dead people, illegals, demoncrat judges, and voting machine hackers I'd give Trump a better than even shot.

But maybe.  2 weeks ago I said it was 100% over.  Now I'll give it 80/20. 

• Like 1

I would love to have a video of the hag when she found out about weiner's laptop.

How about Biden's?haha.gif

haha.gif  haha.gif  haha.gif

Here's the long form that continues on after the "Oh God"....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFRQf4W222o&feature=youtu.be

haha.gif  haha.gif  haha.gif

He praised the FBI director. called him a fair guy.

Obama and Hiltery have to be furious at Biden for his Wiener reaction.