FBI reviewing new emails in Clinton classified information probe

Yep the same assholes who were giving comey deep wet hillary-twat flavored kisses last month are now screaming for his head.  It's genuinely hilarious.

But will any of it matter?  I just don't think so.

way to ruin the thought of muff-diving for the poor unfortunate dyke in the audience...

I wonder what right-leaning billionaire shelled out the cash for enough Private Security that Comey now thinks he can go after hillary without ending up "committing suicide"?

I thought of something today...

Emails were found on the laptop shared by Weiner and Abedein. Since Abedein has been Hitlery's friend and advisor for years, and is a known supporter of radical Muslims... How much State Dept. and other Classified information has been shared with Radical Muslims?

Worth looking in to.

• Like 4

"They should release all the emails for everyone to see."

THEY'RE FUCKING CONFIDENTIAL YOU STUPID SOB!! THEY'RE NOT ALLOWED TO RELEASE THEM TO THE PUBLIC IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!  mad.gif

Just goes to show how stupid the ones who elected these fucking idiots are.

Once again the Clinton's 'cavalier attitude' is proven to hide their CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY.

We need to administer a healthy dose of "Equal justice under the law".

If it is a crime for a GS2, it is a crime for the Sec of State.  ONE LAW, ONE JUSTICE!

• Like 2

Now they're saying they found 650,000 emails on the laptop.  Assume the laptop is 5 years old (generous since most people don't keep laptops more than 3 years) and you get over 350 emails a day for 5 years.

Now they're saying they found 650,000 emails on the laptop.  Assume the laptop is 5 years old (generous since most people don't keep laptops more than 3 years) and you get over 350 emails a day for 5 years.

I'm a pleb and have had mine for over six years

And some people have been making a big deal that the FBI didn't have a warrant to look at the emails.  Well too fucking bad, cause now they have a warrant.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/10/30/breaking-fbi-obtains-warrant-to-review-clintonrelated-emails-on-weinerabedin-laptop-n2238832

This is just the latest evidence of her crimes.  Any of us would be spending life in prison for the things we KNOW she's done, much less what we suspect.  How the bloody hell is this criminal traitor even in this race?  Answer:  Half the population is willing to ignore democrat crimes as long as they promise free stuff. 

• Like 3

Now they're saying they found 650,000 emails on the laptop. Assume the laptop is 5 years old (generous since most people don't keep laptops more than 3 years) and you get over 350 emails a day for 5 years.

I'm thinking that she was keeping these as "insurance" against having an "accident".

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1

Could it be an effort to charge her, acquit on a technicality, and when Trump finally gets into the oval office she can't be tried for it again? (double jeopardy) I think it is an effort to save her since she realizes she is going to get clobbered at the ballot box and she fears Trump will have the American Taxpayers buy her a nice jumpsuit. I'd gladly throw in on that, lol. It would likely be the most wise use of tax dollars we have seen in a while.

• Like 1

Now they're saying they found 650,000 emails on the laptop. Assume the laptop is 5 years old (generous since most people don't keep laptops more than 3 years) and you get over 350 emails a day for 5 years.

I'm thinking that she was keeping these as "insurance" against having an "accident".

I think Huma has surpassed Hillary. she was groomed and shaped by her and one of the strongest lessons you get from the Clintons is to have a contingency plan against everyone. I bet Hillary never thought Huma had stopped worshipping her.

• Like 1

Being close to the Clintons, you will end up one of two ways, rich or dead. Huma knows that and the only way to avoid death in her situation is to have a little dirt. I hope hillary's house of cards finally collapses.

• Like 1

Could it be an effort to charge her, acquit on a technicality, and when Trump finally gets into the oval office she can't be tried for it again? (double jeopardy) I think it is an effort to save her since she realizes she is going to get clobbered at the ballot box and she fears Trump will have the American Taxpayers buy her a nice jumpsuit. I'd gladly throw in on that, lol. It would likely be the most wise use of tax dollars we have seen in a while.

Not needed.  Both Klintons will receive blanket pardons from bogart barry. 

• Like 1

Her body is falling apart like Dante or Orochimaru [weeaboo references] so as long as we keep her out of the white house this one last time they can pardon her disintegrating living-corpse all they want

• Like 1

I think Huma has surpassed Hillary. she was groomed and shaped by her and one of the strongest lessons you get from the Clintons is to have a contingency plan against everyone. I bet Hillary never thought Huma had stopped worshipping her.

Huma belongs to the Muslim Brotherhood, heart and soul.

• Like 2

For me there are two, (2) different ways to look at all of this.  The first is to mope and dope and lament that I never though I would live long enough to see any of this ... much less all of it.  :(

The second way is to try to decide ... just buttered popcorn or extra buttered popcorn?  And to remember the difference between things I can change and things that I can not.  Wow!!  :)

..would you be willing to be that DingleBarry pardons her?

Not needed.  Both Klintons will receive blanket pardons from bogart barry.

The release of Bubba's pardon pardon of Marc Rich was done so that when Barry O pardons the Clintons, it can be overruled as illegal, and he will be charged along with them. This is why the current admin and the Clinton crime machine are using ANYTHING to cling to the levers of power.

Presidental pardons cannot be overruled.

However... Presidents can only pardon federal crimes. The klintons could still be charged, tried, and convicted at the state level. Which of course won't ever happen. No use wasting your hope.

Edited by Darth Saigus

I thought of something today...

Emails were found on the laptop shared by Weiner and Abedein. Since Abedein has been Hitlery's friend and advisor for years, and is a known supporter of radical Muslims... How much State Dept. and other Classified information has been shared with Radical Muslims?

Worth looking in to.

RONIN,

BINGO!!

JESS1344

..would you be willing to be that DingleBarry pardons her?

He will likely be long gone before she actually even gets a sentence to pardon. I think the FBI is going to get absolutely everything they can on her, so maybe they can shed a few charges or counts to get her to pimp everyone else out (oh Barry....). I believe that Comey is pissed about his reputation being tarnished and he is back with a vengeance, not to mention others at the FBI who take their oaths seriously, foreign and domestic. Let's hope so, at least.