Maybe 10-15 minutes to a Habenero threshold of heat.

It was very intense, searing hot, ice cream kept it in check but if I stopped I had to deal with it.

Finally I stopped and just dealt with it, big endorphin rush and sweats.

Had to let it burn itself out and then all was right in the world.

When I first read the title I thought you had a near death experience.

Then I watched the video and realized you had.

Your asshole must hate you.haha.gif

Naw, I'm not overly susceptible to the dreaded 'Ring of Fire', I eat enough hot stuff/chiles that it isn't an issue.

• Like 1

as well as shut off your airway from swelling.

That's what scares me the most about screwing around with hot stuff. :cryss:

I almost thought I needed to be intubated just innocently messing around with some of those small Thai bird chilies once. sick.gif

• Like 2

Careful...OC can cause internal bleeding, as well as shut off your airway from swelling.

You know that shiet will stop your heart!  Yikes!!  smile.png

HB of CJ (ex RN)  also very hot food no way wimpy.  Is that you with the beard?

Yes, that is I.

I've heard that its good for your heart, cardiovascular system and blood pressure.

Might not be for your system if you've no experience with 'Super-Hots' and eat one, yeah that might do bad things to you.

As for gastrointestinal problems...

Well some people are idiots, morons and dumb fucks without a lick of common sense, you don't just eat these without working up to it and preparing for it.

If you never or seldom eat hot chiles, don't eat these Super-Hots'.

If you're used to hot chiles and are going to eat a Super-Hot, prep for it by eating some food and eating/drinking dairy products, e.g. milk, ice cream and such to coat your stomach.

As I said, "Mama may have raised a fool, but she didn't raise a damned fool."

LOL... In the words on my late grandfather, "Why you damned fool." 

Just a fool, not a damned fool.

Damn, you earned your name!

A long time ago.

• Like 3

Now I love me some of the local restaurants ghost pepper sauce on their wings... And most retail pepper sauces out of the bottle are worthless... Tell me, Chile... What are your thoughts on Dave's insanity sauce, and how does that compare to a RAW ghost or reaper pepper??? Personally I can't do Dave's...no flavor...just stupid heat...

x2

Hot is easy. Flavorful hot isn't so easy. I used to buy Dave's just to add heat, but adding habaneros does the deed and adds some great flavor.

For flavor, habanero, cayenne and arbol are my current favorites.

That is a beautiful pepper. Thank you for this post. Shannon and I laughed so hard, but we know you owned it. That pepper would have killed mere mortals.

LOL... Thanks for the confidence, and glad y'all enjoyed it.

I tried to power through that one, but I admit it almost got the better of me.

It wasn't a smooth burn, it was very prickly, like boiling acid,

A white hot Hedgehog having a seizure in my mouth.

Eating sulfuric acid Pop Rocks.

Sucking on a flaming pine cone.

Most impressive sir.

Thank you sir.

Now I love me some of the local restaurants ghost pepper sauce on their wings... And most retail pepper sauces out of the bottle are worthless... Tell me, Chile... What are your thoughts on Dave's insanity sauce, and how does that compare to a RAW ghost or reaper pepper??? Personally I can't do Dave's...no flavor...just stupid heat...

Dave's Insanity sucks, you're correct about all heat and no flavor.

Compared to raw Ghost or Reaper?

The Ghost is just as hot or hotter with better flavor, a nice smooth burn with a typical chile flavor a hint of fruitiness.

The Reaper is excruciatingly delicious. Very fruity and a big hint of citrus or apple, I can't decide which.

It was also very meaty and substantial, skin wasn't crisp, more like a strawberry consistency but not juicy like one.

After the flames subsided there was a strong, but not unpleasant after taste of it that I enjoyed.

My hands down favorite bottled sauces are El Yucateco's Red, Green and XXX, they are always in my fridge.

Sriracha & Sriracha Chili Garlic, and various Tabasco flavors share shelf space too.

I used to buy all sorts of bottled sauces, was in a sauce of the month club, screw it.

Homemade pico de gallo and salsa is where its at, fresh or canned.

I agree on the El Yucateco!!☺☺ the green is my hands down favorite!! Not too keen on the red, though. The mayan recipe XXX is quite good, and they have a black reserve out now...got a smoky "chipotle" type of essence to it...all yummy!!!

• Like 1

Crystal hot sauce is my favorite! A little gives great flavor. Try just a few drops on your mashed potatoes. It gives the best flavor when used sparingly, gets hot if you slather it on. Nice on chillie mac.

When I first read the title I thought you had a near death experience.

Then I watched the video and realized you had.

Your asshole must hate you.haha.gif

Naw, I'm not overly susceptible to the dreaded 'Ring of Fire', I eat enough hot stuff/chiles that it isn't an issue.

So there was no heat on the way out? I'm apparently not designed for a painless passing of stuff life that. I am sharply reminded that I ate something I probably shouldn't have.

• Like 1