To all my friends here at the saiga forum, here and abroad. at home, even the Russians.

I cannot say enough that we must not have this bitch elected. im all up for having a female president. just not this one.

this woman, when she ran in NY, she didnt return anyones calls or mail anyone back. none of them. she did nothing that she promised to those people, and she did nothing she said to the nation either. total farsce. or me for that matter. i know, i lived there at the time.

she lets her family be cheated on, her husband cheats on her and her family and she turns a blind eye to it and says she loves him. even i dont love anyone that much.

you need to get out there and tell people to not vote for this bitch.

i would be in prison for ten years for what they are looking at her for right now. how in fuck is she even allowed to run for POTUS?

I aint telling you who TO vote for. just dont let anyone you know vote for HER.

the bitch should be in jail, and is a disgrace. this is not time for the first female president. im all up for that, but this aint the one.

get out there and talk to your friends and neighbors and GO VOTE.

make sure you hand is in this one. everyone i know is going with someone else this election, and i have asked them. if this criminal is elected as our leader, it will be the fault of the masses for NOT doing anything.

#fuckhillary

i dont give two shits who you vote for, so long as it isnt her.

talk to your kids, talk to you wives or husbands. this cannot be allowed to happen. i already am hearing about voting software being compromised and crap.

#fuckhillary

Edited by Ben Vampatella
  • Like 7

Take note of the states that go left this election. I vow to never visit, or do any commerce within these boundaries.

The problem with that is that my home state of PA, and I believe NY has the same problem, the vast majority of the state is RED, but the 3 or 4 major population centers are BLUE. So if you might well be cutting off the businesses of our friends, to try to spite the city-dwellers who have nothing to do with them. Not the best plan.

• Like 2

Take note of the states that go left this election. I vow to never visit, or do any commerce within these boundaries.

The problem with that is that my home state of PA, and I believe NY has the same problem, the vast majority of the state is RED, but the 3 or 4 major population centers are BLUE. So if you might well be cutting off the businesses of our friends, to try to spite the city-dwellers who have nothing to do with them. Not the best plan.

It's the exact same thing in Illinois.

Something like 95% of the counties are "red". Yet the metropolitan areas dictate how the state swings.

There's some great firearms companies in IL too....Krebs, Rock River Arms, DSA, Underwood ammo.

Kinda same problem in Oregon.  Sixty percent or more of the population live in the NW corner or the Willamette Valley.  Very liberal or commie.  They always swing the entire state of Oregon.

The rest of us very conservative good folks live in the rest of the state of Oregon.  Our votes have never counted .... both in Federal and State elections.  Only in local stuff do we prevail.

A shiety situation.  This goes back to the idea of the State Of Jefferson.

To all my friends here at the saiga forum, here and abroad. at home, even the Russians.

I cannot say enough that we must not have this bitch elected. im all up for having a female president. just not this one.

this woman, when she ran in NY, she didnt return anyones calls or mail anyone back. none of them. she did nothing that she promised to those people, and she did nothing she said to the nation either. total farsce. or me for that matter. i know, i lived there at the time.

she lets her family be cheated on, her husband cheats on her and her family and she turns a blind eye to it and says she loves him. even i dont love anyone that much.

you need to get out there and tell people to not vote for this bitch.

i would be in prison for ten years for what they are looking at her for right now. how in fuck is she even allowed to run for POTUS?

I aint telling you who TO vote for. just dont let anyone you know vote for HER.

the bitch should be in jail, and is a disgrace. this is not time for the first female president. im all up for that, but this aint the one.

get out there and talk to your friends and neighbors and GO VOTE.

make sure you hand is in this one. everyone i know is going with someone else this election, and i have asked them. if this criminal is elected as our leader, it will be the fault of the masses for NOT doing anything.

#fuckhillary

i dont give two shits who you vote for, so long as it isnt her.

talk to your kids, talk to you wives or husbands. this cannot be allowed to happen. i already am hearing about voting software being compromised and crap.

#fuckhillary

If you vote for anyone else than Trump your vote is wasted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . He may never have one a race but he is still our horse , if you believe in the constitution you better vote for him , he might fuck us in the long run , but if hitllary gets in we are all FUCKED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

If you vote for anyone else than Trump your vote is wasted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . He may never have one a race but he is still our horse , if you believe in the constitution you better vote for him , he might fuck us in the long run , but if hitllary gets in we are all FUCKED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are one that would turn people off from going out and voting or switching to the other side.

I'd rather have someone go out and vote on their local, state, and reps and whoever they chose for idiot in chief. If we can't keep hillery out then it's best we stack the cards against in every other level we can.

There is more to vote on in all aspects.

You are one that would turn people off from going out and voting or switching to the other side.

I'd rather have someone go out and vote on their local, state, and reps and whoever they chose for idiot in chief. If we can't keep hillery out then it's best we stack the cards against in every other level we can.

There is more to vote on in all aspects.

It won't do any good if the next president gets 8 years and gets to replace 4 Supreme court justices , do you think shillary is going to replace them with conservatives you can kiss the second amendment goodbye . I live in a red state , and everyone I know is voting for Trump. I do agree  about state and local ,I will be voting for Rand Paul . I DO BELIEVE YOU SHOULD RESEARCH WHO YOU ARE VOTING FOR AND WHAT THEY STAND FOR

• Like 1

I still don't grasp this "if she appoints SCOTUS, kiss the second amendment goodbye" narrative. The second amendment says what it says and wordo smithing doesn't change that.

Is tyranny anything other than tyranny just because a tyrant's mouth piece says it isn't? Because that's exactly what the SCOTUS picks will be. Plants with predecided decisions to ever case cometh their way. The only work they have to do is word the details of the particular case into their planned outcome.

Or are we all such cowards that we'd rather accept their bullshit excuses to escape loss of comfort?

Edited by poolingmyignorance

The Constitution and the rule of law, are very nice. What the Gov can get away with is determined by the Courts. The Constitution has little to do with it.

Civil Forfeiture is BLATANTLY unconstitutional, but is used every day in America with the blessing of the 'courts'.

We need HONEST Jurists - NOT political activists.

• Like 1

The Constitution and the rule of law, are very nice. What the Gov can get away with is determined by the Courts. The Constitution has little to do with it.

Civil Forfeiture is BLATANTLY unconstitutional, but is used every day in America with the blessing of the 'courts'.

Yea I've never really understood how the government can take "civil action". It's not a person.

Civil forfeiture is like me kidnapping my neighbor,locking him in my garage while I ran sack his house, then letting him out and saying "So? Sue me. "

Edited by poolingmyignorance
  • Like 1

Problem is that the lawyers are just as good at picking dishonest jurors as politicans are at picking dishonest judges.

Or maybe we're too stupid for our own good and need a nice genocide to wake puerile back up.

Looks that way. Damn