Zombie Defense Systems

post-2093-1140941505_thumb.jpg

post-2093-1140941255_thumb.jpg

post-2093-1140941692_thumb.jpg

Here's mine & my buddy's AK-related collection...Our homes are zombie proof. :super:

From Left to Right:

My Saiga 7.62x39 - Front end Romy swap

Craigs Saiga 7.62x39 - w/ gas/FSB mods

Craigs WASR-10 - converted to high cap & PG & birdcage hider

My USA/Romy Build - (my first rivet job)

My 308 VEPR - What did I do???? I plan on securing a wood RPK stock set eventually...

My AKS-410 - w/ AK gas tube & FSB mods

My AKS-20 - w/ AK gas tube mods

Craig's AKS-20 - w/ AK handguard mod

Craig's S-223 - PG, mag & welded brake mods

My S-223 - typical PG/mag conversion

We're missing a couple S-308's & S-12's - that's soon to be fixed! :smoke:

I actually got to look thru a copy of the "zombie Survival Guide" at barnes and nobles the other day... I ALMOST bought it... but then it was like... WHY?!?!?!?!?

So I bought the "bunny suicide" books instead!!! :lol::up:

Now I gotta get the whole family together for a picture shoot... shoot be a challenge... finding enough room to line em up and have it look good! LOL

:smoke:

Things go on, things come off. ;)

You didn't put in the modded G2, & U.S. floorplate I sold you? :unsure:

Pistonring8 - I love that camo on the shottie! Is that one of those factory coating/wrap jobs?

Love the dog in the background SL "daddy's got the guns out again :unsure: "

Nice stuff everyone! :smoke:

Things go on, things come off. ;)

Pistonring8 - I love that camo on the shottie! Is that one of those factory coating/wrap jobs?

Yup.

Mossberg turkey 12 guage combo. Sticks out like a sore thumb! Its some kind of funky sprayed on finish. It needs to go under the old airbrush before turkey season.

post-1374-1141963526_thumb.jpg

Yeah - bring 'em on indeed! Very nice line-up Cobra! :super::devil::killer::smoke:

I see the new brakes on the 410 & 12! Can't see the 12 one too good, but the 410 one looks really cool on there. Guess I have to be 2nd to the table with that! :cryss:

Thanks bud! You will see some good pix of the AKS-12 when I finally get my front sight installed after almost a whole year of waiting. It's on it's way here now from Bulgaria. I started that project last April, I hope I can be finshed before this one.

This is the .410 brake closeup.

post-1293-1142182676_thumb.jpg

Here are the two brakes just after painting with BBQ paint.

post-1293-1142182699_thumb.jpg

I hope it holds up...

I have to add that even though we all hear it all the time around here, Tony Rumore's work is top F'kin notch!! :super:

Its a cheepy but it works well its an NCStar 3-9x42 illuminated, i paid 60.00 for it. here are some stats

FEATURES:

POWERFUL 3X-9X ZOOM

LARGE, BRIGHT 42MM OBJECTIVE

RUBY COATED LENS

ILLUMINATED P4 RETICLE

7 DIFFERENT BRIGHTNESS SETTINGS

WATER, SHOCK, AND FOG PROOF

COMES WITH REMOVABLE LENS CAPS

FEATHER WEIGHT 12.1oz

ULTRA COMPACT LENGTH 7.52in

BACKED BY LIFETIME WARRANTY!

post-2619-1142205574_thumb.jpg

LOL

Same one as mine Aegis! Just like I thought. No offense manta, it's a great scope for the price. I love mine.

Now you guys get back on topic and post some pics if you have to take pics at the local store like someone else I saw do today! :lolol:

***SIGH***

I could sit here and look at these pics all day. Does that mean I have a problem?? Awesome collections guys!

** Scoutjoe-- Is that a Mac 10 or 11? AND does the barrel extension make is much more accurate? Just curious because I am deciding whether or mot to pick one up, but I have been discouraged by others concerns with the accuracy.

:killer:

***SIGH***

I could sit here and look at these pics all day. Does that mean I have a problem?? Awesome collections guys!

** Scoutjoe-- Is that a Mac 10 or 11? AND does the barrel extension make is much more accurate? Just curious because I am deciding whether or mot to pick one up, but I have been discouraged by others concerns with the accuracy.

I think that's a pic I posted, referring to the M-11/9. The barrel extension is helpful to some degree but that gun is not exactly a surgical instrument in either case :lolol:

***SIGH***

I think that's a pic I posted, referring to the M-11/9. The barrel extension is helpful to some degree but that gun is not exactly a surgical instrument in either case :lolol:

yup it was all tritium, i sadly don't have the digital camera to take pictures of the family