Zombie Defense Systems

I dont have any GROUP pics, really... so I will just direct you to SOME of my pics of SOME of my guns... in the gallery...I think this link will get you to the right spot... and for the rest of you folks... dont be afraid to start your OWN gallery folder, so everyone can view your goodies!!!

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?act=mo..._album&album=44

:smoke:

• 2 weeks later...

:super: OH HELL, know the thread is old but HAD to get into the act, here is a partial 'family photo' of my 'zombie defense network' although some members are not present-not present-

glock 24

glock 19

ruger mini14

steyr m95

browning hp

s/w sigma

marlin .22

romy sks

cat 9

the ones present? have a look,my new Saiga 1 308 is there w/scope(BR is doing wood for me) and my 37mm flare launcher-still in progress but painted up nice.- :super:

any way enjoy!

post-2841-1143186420_thumb.jpg

post-2841-1143186474_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

I look at some of these collections and am a bit underarmed aswell :) tho still well protected from Zombies :)

P5140235.jpg

left to right Mossburg model 88, Mossburg 500, Fausti Traditions field hunter. not shown is a Ruger P95 9mm, and my SKS which my brother has those.

DANG! It's the mini Mosin warehouse!

Thanks for the comments

Yeah as you can tell my main focus is Mosins.... but then because of this damn forum (lol) i had to get a saiga 308 & then the yugo AK (m70) followed, i guess it is all a snowball effect now...

From the looks of that door jamb it looks like somebody tried real hard to get in there

As far as the door jamb, luckily that had nothing to do with my rifles.. it is an old house built in 1926 and it has had a lot of renters in it since then that did not take care of it... now I own it & am in the process of renovation...

This pic was taken before i finished, the rifles leaning against the wall are now hanging up also, I will have to get another pic to show ya

Even though I like how the rifles look on the wall I do fear a break in, this is only temporary until i get my safe...

:super: Thank's Cobra! I am trying,soon as I get my mini 14 back together it will be a little better. BOY after seeing that many 'moist nuggets' -as my friends and I lovingly call them, I may have to do a pic with all my bolt actions together and a little closer up-the wood on my chech mauser w/the 20 rounder has neat grain on it...I also have a mosin that I cleaned the wood up on..looks neat,will have to get it in the pic also.

Hey Racer-you need to get a Finnish M39 mosin with the ash wood stock-the wood looks scorched but are not and they are KICKASS shooters! VERY big kudos to everyones pics...I see I still have some 'levels' to aspire to! :rolleyes::eek::super:

:Hey Racer-you need to get a Finnish M39 mosin with the ash wood stock-the wood looks scorched but are not and they are KICKASS shooters! VERY big kudos to everyones pics...I see I still have some 'levels' to aspire to! :rolleyes::eek::super:

Actually the bottom one on the left hand side wall rack is a SAKO M39, just crappy color in pic & you cant tell...

Just like you cant tell the M39 are a mix of Chinese t53(their version of M44)...and there is a russian SKS in there too, old version sks with spring loaded firing pin :)

what can i say I have a mosin problem, with an occasional different rifle thrown in when i get bored...LOL

And you are right my M39 out shoots everything else

Edited by racerboy6996

Finally I can post my pics, did something change? :killer::killer::killer:

Just a few shots of The Boys chillin'

Not as big a spread as the others here but I'm working on it :blues: .

Whoever is responsible for resetting the Global space problem, Thank You very much!!!

Edited by nyclu3

Lets call it like it is; Terrorist Expiditers Galore :osama::ph34r::killer::blues:

The one at the end is part of the new project. Anyone out there have any opinions of the 6.8mm Rem. SPC round and performance in a 20"AR15 kit?

Edited by nyclu3

:super: Hey Cobra,no prob on 'the revival' -just doing my part for 'the cause'- :rolleyes: .

BTW,not to get off topic...but since nyclu3 asked-how about a .499 Caliber ar15 conversion,all you do is swap upper and mag! check out the site- www.leitnerwise.com -go to products,they have a couple calibers-my fav is the .499 'middle finger' as I like to call it! Enjoy !

....last but not least, I STILL want a S12 or S20 :wub: -ANYONE know someone in AZ,NV,OR,etc willing to do a FTF! AARRGGHHH!! I AM FRUSTRATED :cryss::angry::bann: 'all I know is I woke up and there it was,the Saiga fairy gave it to me...... :bag:

• 3 weeks later...