• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's hope he lifts the EO banning importation of saigas..

Civics is no longer taught in our shools. American History (real history, not the revisionist garbage the left invents) is no longer taught in our schools. Much of our youth have no concept of a const

Posted Images

I do worry they'll piss and moan so much that the electoral college folks will take it as an excuse to "go with the popular vote" and prop up hillary. People have been comparing the unfettered immigration here and in Western Europe to the fall of the Roman Empire. The ruling class pulling something like that seems like something out of Roman History. 

• Like 3

I do worry they'll piss and moan so much that the electoral college folks will take it as an excuse to "go with the popular vote" and prop up hillary. People have been comparing the unfettered immigration here and in Western Europe to the fall of the Roman Empire. The ruling class pulling something like that seems like something out of Roman History. 

Highly doubtful.

Wanna see an insurrection?

• Like 1

Civics is no longer taught in our shools. American History (real history, not the revisionist garbage the left invents) is no longer taught in our schools. Much of our youth have no concept of a constitutional republic, and this is precisely what their state instructors intended.

We are observing a generation (or two) who have been raised without the benefit of understanding that they are  Americans, and with no understanding of the rights, responsibilities, and duties inherent in our citizenship.

The seething mob believes - through the relentless conditioning they have received in our public and private 'learning' institutions - that by breaking things, tearing down the world around them, and throwing mass tantrums they will get their way, imposing the will of the minority upon the majority.

We are a nation of laws, a nation of borders, a nation of free people which encodes and enshrines its citizens rights in the US constitution.

God bless our constitution and the rights it enshrines. The American people have spoken at the polls, we will not be intimidated, and our right to the duly elected government we have chosen will not be denied, by anyone.

• Like 9

My guess, the Soros professional rioters will continue to be funded to tie up the new adminstration.

The new President needs to squelch this activity ASAP. I suspect he will find a way via the purse to deal with

the these local governing bodies. 

• Like 3

Civics is no longer taught in our shools.

Which is why the leftards think the electors can simply change the vote.

I'll cross post this from the other thread in case some don't see it over there.

First, it's a petition.  In itself it is meaningless and therefore a threat to nothing.

If some electors were to decide to go rogue based on a petition then that seems like a threat but it actually isn't. 

So let me put your mind at ease... 

In Jan the electoral vote must be certified by the House and the House has the ability to override an individual elector's vote if it is found invalid.  So a faithless elector could get their vote thrown out but it would not be counted for hitlery.  If enough elector's votes were found invalid it could result in neither candidate getting enough electoral votes to become president.  In that case the House would hold a contingent election and elect the new president, with each state getting only one vote.

So you can see that this leftard fantasy about switching the election has no path to success.  Relax and enjoy their misery.  (But keep weapons ready because a percentage of them are violent.)

And if they tried anything outside the Constitutional process, these ass-clowns would get a brand new definition of "genuine threat".

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 5

From what I have heard, the college electors are very partisan and unlikely to be swayed in any case.

I can see, knowing the level of corruption on the left where people would be nervous.

I think this is a done deal .

That said, I see lots of riots planned in the big metro centers, courtesy of soros and the DNC.

The subversion continues propelled by the millennial moron social justice warriors and BLM scum. 

Time for 12gauge bean bags and rubber bullets if you ask me.

BH

PS...water cannons are nice as well

• Like 2

From what I have heard, the college electors are very partisan and unlikely to be swayed in any case.

I can see, knowing the level of corruption on the left where people would be nervous.

That said, I see lots of riots planned in the big metro centers, courtesy of soros and the DNC.

The subversion continues propelled by the millennial moron social justice warriors and BLM scum. 

BH

Especially in the winter. :D

• Like 1

BH

If I was a leftie I'd be pulling my hair out right now.  The recent race riots are part of the reason Trump won.  Decent people see animals burning and looting and assaulting and they are repulsed by it, even if they are inclined to support the position the rioters claim to be fighting for.

These new riots will only push people farther away from the left. 

The naked corruption of the left establishment and the animal behavior of the grassroots left are both taking their toll.

For years it seemed the left was winning everything but now it looks like they're determined to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 3

Aljazeera's not happy about our new President. That should put a smile on your face biggrin.png

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2016/11/ignorance-bliss-161112155247875.html

Fuck with us NOW and see what happens.

The idiot who wrote this article, Mr. "Cohen" is not a friend of Israel either. If indeed his name is Cohen, he's Jewish, and will pay for siding with Aljazeera against Israel when he goes to his reward.

Edited by patriot
  • Like 2

The left and their media lapdogs have worked tirelessly to undermine the constitutional foundations of our republic, replacing free speech, respect, and decency with shame and blame leftist hate politics, ruthlessly going after anyone who dares to speak truth like a school of vicious bloodthirsty piranha.

They were within less than three months of transforming this country into a left-fascist nightmare, completely subverting the US constitution, erasing our borders, and for all practical purposes eliminating the rule of law as we know it.

Naturally, they are not being very gracious about having all of this snatched from their grasp by the American electorate.

• Like 5

Words alone are insufficient to describe the contempt I feel for that child's mother, or the compassion I feel for her son.

I would take that boy in a New York minute, and be proud to raise him.

As for the mother - only a true psychopath traumatizes and abuses their own (or any) child in that manner. 

• Like 3

Regarding rubber bullets and water cannons and the employment of the cannon ... consider the effects of a two, (2) inch tip and 100 psi nozzle pressure.  Hee hee hee.  HB, ex fire engine driver, iso class 1 fire department.  We got to goof off with the heavy appliances ... very fun.  But ... never got to hose down any "folks".   :)

• Like 1

Mother kicks out 8 year old son who voted for Trump in a mock school election.

Kind of hard to believe a mother can be so cruel.

I guess when Little Johnny heard Trump saying the DEMs haven’t done shit for the Blacks in 50 years and the Blacks have nothing to lose by voting for Trump it must have resonated with him. **Mom** on the other hand is OK with the status quo and was probably too busy being stupid while listening to Jay Z.

On a more somber note she clearly thinks humiliating the kid and then posting it youtube is perfectly OK .  I guess there’s no “safe space” for him... Maybe the crack staff over at CNN like Van Jones (with is "whitelash" comment) should investigate this one..

• Like 1

yeh well, now that we won, we are going to have to hold these epoples (liberals etc) hands through(out) the process of REAL change....unfortunately.....here we go i guess

hello from florida!!!! LOL

Edited by Ben Vampatella
  • Like 1

Mother kicks out 8 year old son who voted for Trump in a mock school election.

Kind of hard to believe a mother can be so cruel.

I personally could not watch the entire video.

That is cruelty on a level I can not comprehend.

The kid has been taken out of the home by TX. Child protective services.

• Like 4