Mother kicks out 8 year old son who voted for Trump in a mock school election.

Kind of hard to believe a mother can be so cruel.

I personally could not watch the entire video.

That is cruelty on a level I can not comprehend.

You weren't the only one who couldn't watch the whole video.

• Like 2
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's hope he lifts the EO banning importation of saigas..

Civics is no longer taught in our shools. American History (real history, not the revisionist garbage the left invents) is no longer taught in our schools. Much of our youth have no concept of a const

Posted Images

All the counties in Michigan have submitted their final counts.  Trump wins Michigan by just over 10k votes.  The dems "found" several hundred votes but just didn't have enough fraud for the broad.

• Like 2

All the counties in Michigan have submitted their final counts.  Trump wins Michigan by just over 10k votes.  The dems "found" several hundred votes but just didn't have enough fraud for the broad.

I'm proud of my mitten-shaped home 

• Like 1

I was happy to see Marquette County go red with all the union vote up there.  They want jobs, mining jobs, and the ecofreak dems ain't going to provide any.

Why cant they change the map so the republicans can be my favorite color blue?  Probably cause the libs don't want to be called what they are...Reds! 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

In celebration the House passes this crap.

"On November 30, one week after the Washington Post launched its witch hunt against "Russian propaganda fake news", with 390 votes for, the House quietly passed "H.R. 6393, Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2017", sponsored by California Republican Devin Nunes (whose third largest donor in 2016 is Google parent Alphabet, Inc), a bill which deals with a number of intelligence-related issues, including Russian propaganda, or what the government calls propaganda, and hints at a potential crackdown on "offenders."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-02/house-quietly-passes-bill-targeting-russian-propaganda-websites

Think yall got a horse in that corral? I dont

Well, before we consider Russian 'fake news' we should probably take into consideration the 'fake news' we've had forced down our throats by NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN (et al), and every bought and paid for troll who draws a breath and a paycheck from these media cunts.

Thoughts?

• Like 4

Well, before we consider Russian 'fake news' we should probably take into consideration the 'fake news' we've had forced down our throats by NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN (et al), and every bought and paid for troll who draws a breath and a paycheck from these media cunts.

Thoughts?

Hell man sounds reasonable to me.

This seems like going into the hospital for appendicitis and having your liver removed instead.

Something to think on is that the legislation was written before the "report" by these "researchers" became public, so it was ready to go.

Sound familiar? 

• Like 2

post-4831-0-92729800-1480865619_thumb.jpg

I just keep thinking how this would be if the criminal traitor bitch won.  Every pick would be the most corrupt, the most radical, the most anti-America...  We didn't dodge a bullet.  We dodged a 5-mile wide asteroid travelling from deep space at 150,000 miles per hour, with an impact energy of 5 million megatons.  It would have been an extinction level event for America.

So to the libtard losers:  Sit your special snowflake asses down and shut your shit-eating mouths.  If you need to cry, do it quietly.  The grownups have work to do.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 5

Oh look, another story on NBC (Nobody But Clinton) that attacks another Trump pick.  Who could ever have seen this coming???

Is it true?  Is it bullshit?  Is it half true?  is it partly true?  Is it true that he denied helicopters, but had valid reasons that the guys on the ground simply didn't know?

It is ALWAYS possible to Monday-morning quarterback the actions of a commander in war.  It is a hell of a lot easier to question a decision and say what you would have done differently than it is to make a decision that is likely to get people killed.

I reject that second-guessing bullshit. 

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 2

I am not downing Mattis.  As a retired .mil type I like the dude but Darth, you sound like a dimocrat after being asked about hitlery's decision on Benghazi...  I say let's find out what happened.  Put Mattis in front of Trey Gowdy and let's get the truth.  Mattis can handle it and if there is nothing behind the charges it can be cleared up and dissipated because you know if it is not the dimocrats will make it their Benghazi for the next ??? years... 

If you will examine a little closer, NBC isn't making the accusation.

“Every element in Afghanistan tried to help us except the closest friendly unit, commanded by Mattis,” wrote Amerine, who was awarded a Bronze Star with V device and a Purple Heart for his service during the mission. “Men were ready to drive to get us or send horses from the other side of the country if that was what it took.”

http://www.stripes.com/news/retired-green-beret-says-mattis-left-my-men-to-die-in-afghanistan-1.442367

http://www.businessinsider.com/mattis-mistake-afghanistan-green-berets-2016-12

Edited by yakdung

So based on one guy's account, who didn't have the whole picture, we are supposed to assume he was right and Mattis was wrong (not just wrong but some sort of demon I guess...), ignore all the accomplishments of Mattis and kick him to the curb.

The willingness (even eagerness) to throw our own people under the bus is a big reason the left has ass-fucked us for decades.  They know just what buttons to push to get us to turn on each other, and we play their game like idiots.

Whatever the feelings of the guy on the ground (who I'm sure is a stand-up guy), the decisions are made by people with a view of the bigger picture.  Sometimes there are no good options.

I have seen no indication that Mattis is anything other than honorable.  This story (no matter how many times it's retold) doesn't come close to changing my opinion.

• Like 3