• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's hope he lifts the EO banning importation of saigas..

Civics is no longer taught in our shools. American History (real history, not the revisionist garbage the left invents) is no longer taught in our schools. Much of our youth have no concept of a const

Posted Images

Its not over until the last of your enemies is dead and lifeless at your feet. I won't feel safe until Trump is sworn into office that hillary won't come out of left field and destroy my life.

• Like 2

I'm betting my super secret, super awesome, and fantastically delicious ham, egg, swiss cheese, and green chile empanada recipe on it, Deko.

• Like 3

Hate to sound doomy and gloomy here but the next through in my feeble mind's eye is what can Obama to to us as a Parthian Shot?  What could Trump or Congress do to undo such?  Wondering perhaps about nothing or definitely forecasting time on target incoming shiet?  Dunno.

• Like 1

They want to have the electoral college subvert the election, so its not over yet.

Oh, its over.

Shes done. Out. The little 'shame bullies' and crybabies don't like it, but  the special snowflake types (and there are tens of millions) are learning that magical thinking isn't the same as voting, sometimes things just don't go their way,  and that reality isn't a 'safe space' where they can hide from truth.

I read that Hillary was crying inconsolably. No doubt she was thinking about all of the backroom deals she and Bill had already made for her presidency, and  about the huge pile of illicit cash evaporating before her very eyes as the election returns came in, and it became apparent that Donald Trump would be our new Commander in Chief.

• Like 4

They want to have the electoral college subvert the election, so its not over yet.

I remember reading that somewhere too. Is it possible something like that could actually happen though? What if Obama tries to sign some kind of insane executive order? We all know he has basically thumbed his nose at the Constitution and has been out of control when it comes to that.These last couple of months of his term could be very dangerous. He might try to pass all kinds of sketchy legislation under the table. I wouldn't put anything passed him.  

• Like 1

I researched it for you:

Under a federal law known as the safe-harbor provision, a state must determine its electors six days before the Electoral College members meet in person. In 2016, that safe-harbor deadline is December 13, since the college votes on December 19.

http://blog.constitutioncenter.org/2012/11/an-electoral-college-tie-explained/

• Like 1

Oh, its over.

Shes done. Out. The little 'shame bullies' and crybabies don't like it, but  the special snowflake types (and there are tens of millions) are learning that magical thinking isn't the same as voting, sometimes things just don't go their way,  and that reality isn't a 'safe space' where they can hide from truth.

I read that Hillary was crying inconsolably. No doubt she was thinking about all of the backroom deals she and Bill had already made for her presidency, and  about the huge pile of illicit cash evaporating before her very eyes as the election returns came in, and it became apparent that Donald Trump would be our new Commander in Chief.

No crying in baseball:

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/ed-klein-hillary-clinton-crying-election/2016/11/09/id/758084/

I researched it for you:

Under a federal law known as the safe-harbor provision, a state must determine its electors six days before the Electoral College members meet in person. In 2016, that safe-harbor deadline is December 13, since the college votes on December 19.

http://blog.constitutioncenter.org/2012/11/an-electoral-college-tie-explained/

Well,that's if there was a tie,which obviously it was not,Trump clearly won.