Yes! hillary has been defeated!!!!!!!&

Gentlemen, here come the elbows....

Finally, hillary has a great reason to simply go away. American Citizens do not want her, apparently all democrats do not want her, all of black America does not want her, there are not enough morons to vote for her, and last but not least, her husband still does not want her. hillary, don't go away mad..... just go away!

PRAISE GOD!

• Like 9
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I spent election night laughing my ass off every time they showed the crowd at the Hillary election HQ.  The sad bewildered anguish warmed my very soul.  Yes I am enjoying their misery.   And just l

Gentlemen, here come the elbows....   Finally, hillary has a great reason to simply go away. American Citizens do not want her, apparently all democrats do not want her, all of black America does no

This election was much more about SCOTUS than POTUS for me. My boys deserve better than what the Klintoons would have done to America the beautiful for generations to come.   Now O'shitstain and Kl

Posted Images

My state got the worst possible person for almost every office top to bottom. I'm not celebratory because we only got the 3rd worst possible person as president.

Let's take what we can get. He beats the snot out of hillary, period. House looks stable, but I am concerned about the senate. I still feel like a winner tonight! After 8 long years of obama, I can't believe we have been fortunate enough to see him GTFO!

• Like 5

Take a very hard look at the electtorial map and how they voted. True enemies of the Republic.

That is worrisome, given what came out about those satanic cretans how does half the country vote for her anyway.

Swing the right 500k votes and this becomes a very different day. Thats close 

Sure celebrate but keep your head on a swivel cause the party is not over.

• Like 2

I spent election night laughing my ass off every time they showed the crowd at the Hillary election HQ.  The sad bewildered anguish warmed my very soul.  Yes I am enjoying their misery.

And just let me add...

Fuck You Hillary!

Fuck You Obama!

• Like 11

I did not think this was going to happen but voted for Him and went to bed

Wife got me up at 4:30. Am

Let's hope people fall in line

God almighty Help us and Trump, bless us with a great country that does not kill its LEOs anymore.

Edited by jerry52
  • Like 6

Congratulations to Mr. Trump and his team. For the first time in 8 years, I feel our government coming back from the brink of irrelevance.

My question is where Rosie, Babs et al are moving to. Maybe Michael Moore has some property in Canada. Good riddance.

Going to be fun watching SNL do this one. Hey Alec, are you up for it?

post-45506-0-71264100-1478702586.jpg

• Like 4

Congratulations to Mr. Trump and his team. For the first time in 8 years, I feel our government coming back from the brink of irrelevance.

My question is where Rosie, Babs et al are moving to. Maybe Michael Moore has some property in Canada. Good riddance.

Going to be fun watching SNL do this one. Hey Alec, are you up for it?

attachicon.gifhillary prison.jpg

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/11/08/celebrities-leaving-u-s-trump-wins/

Take a very hard look at the electtorial map and how they voted. True enemies of the Republic.

That is worrisome, given what came out about those satanic cretans how does half the country vote for her anyway.

Swing the right 500k votes and this becomes a very different day. Thats close 

Sure celebrate but keep your head on a swivel cause the party is not over.

see thats what happens during red years though, the districts are redrawn to be favorable for R's and then the other side has to worry... 2020 gonna be an interesting year.  gonna be a generic campaign or they gonna try and find their own atypical candidate?

So, does anyone else find it "odd" that Hitlery didn't appear in public last night, and didn't make a concession speech last night,

LIKE EVERY OTHER CANDIDATE HAS ALWAYS DONE?!

I sure hope some hidden-camera video surfaces soon with what really happened to her last night!

• Like 3