Yes! hillary has been defeated!!!!!!!&

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I spent election night laughing my ass off every time they showed the crowd at the Hillary election HQ.  The sad bewildered anguish warmed my very soul.  Yes I am enjoying their misery.   And just l

Gentlemen, here come the elbows....   Finally, hillary has a great reason to simply go away. American Citizens do not want her, apparently all democrats do not want her, all of black America does no

This election was much more about SCOTUS than POTUS for me. My boys deserve better than what the Klintoons would have done to America the beautiful for generations to come.   Now O'shitstain and Kl

Posted Images

So, does anyone else find it "odd" that Hitlery didn't appear in public last night, and didn't make a concession speech last night,

LIKE EVERY OTHER CANDIDATE HAS ALWAYS DONE?!

I sure hope some hidden-camera video surfaces soon with what really happened to her last night!

She was too busy crying like all of those idiots at her headquarters.

I CALLED IT!!!! LOL!!!!

I AM SO HAPPY TO KNOW I WAS RIGHT ABOUT HER MISERY!!!!

WE NEED A VICTORY LAP EMOTICON!

https://pittsburgh.forums.rivals.com/threads/hillary-was-crying-inconsolably-once-she-lost-to-trump-and-blamed-comey-and-obama.100346/

I watched the dems and their little victory rodeo with the supposed broken glass ceiling

Never saw so many lesbians crying at one time.

I fully enjoyed seeing all the little pansies break down

BH

That one is for you my friend. Cheers!

• Like 2

The fact that she was uncontrollably crying just gives the final proof that she was absolutely unqualified to be the leader of the free world.

Leaders don't cry when they have a setback. 

• Like 3

It ain't over yet, now the losers want to petition the electoral college to ignore their constituents and vote in hillary

It is one thing to have the handout titty baby unarmed portion of the populace rising up and a complete different story when the mostly armed and financially powerful portion of the populace decides they are pissed. They are stupid, but not quite that stupid.

I think I just came up with a new word "Wamberlamps". To all of the of the pissed off hillary supporters..... SOMEONE CALL THE WAMBERLAMPS!!!!!!

wet_eyes.gif

The 'gotcha' politics and gutter level smears, hell just PURE HATE is the hallmark of HRC. It is her legacy, and what she WILL be remembered for. With both houses, the POTUS and the Supremes coming up,........

SPECIAL PROSECUTOR

• Like 1

I just worry what obamo and his tribe of criminal communists may do in the next few weeks to screw us and our country.

Seeing all the crybabies and spineless millennials shows us just how deep the pussification of our country has gone.

Who on earth would respect or fear the USA looking at our (educated youth)

If find them revolting, and unfit to share in the liberty purchased for them in the blood of our forefathers.

BH 

• Like 1

Harry Reed or whatever his stupid name is wrote the most hate filled parting letter I've ever seen. I think he's just a little upset about Trump. Too bad.

shame we couldn't take his seat. i wanted a total blood bath and the destruction of all the people who have been fucking us over a table all this time. i want reid and pelosi's seats and especially warren driven into the dust too. hillary might've been the head of all this but there are plenty of threats that were following at her heels. 

• Like 2

It's interesting to note what is happening here, vs what happened 8 and again 4 years ago.

Now, we're having riots, by the Left who didn't get what they wanted.

8 and 4 years ago, with rampant vote fraud, we didn't get what we wanted.

Did we riot? no.

Instead, we sought LEGAL means to defend our Nation from attack from within. Our very way of life was under attack. We didn't have cry-ins and seek free counselling. We didn't scream for the election to be invalidated. We kept working to keep America that beacon of Freedom on the hill. 

No, President Elect Trump isn't Ronald Reagan. He isn't perfect. None of us are. But remember...we voted for him, and we've got a chance to be Great again. We've got the House, the Senate, the Presidency, and, soon, the Supreme Court. Let's not waste that chance.

When President Reagan was elected, the Left cried out, but had little real power. We persevered, and America was the better for it.

The difference this time, is...the Left has a LOT of power now, in government, and for the next few months, it can be used against us, against our Nation.

Stand tall. Stand proud. We can do it again. We can be the America we were meant to be.

...ALL Enemies....Foreign and Domestic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-HqHSkYG-Y

Edited by patriot
  • Like 1

One thing I wish would happen... Every business owner who's business was damaged or destroyed by "protestors" should file a class-action lawsuit against MoveOn.org and George Soros. We need to get him the hell out of our politics!

Also, and I don't seriously see this happening... Clinton and Obama both need to state publicly that the Electoral Collage will NOT change their votes, and that the protests must end. This election is over.

• Like 4

The Electoral College has made deals in the past?  There is no law prohibiting them from dealing now?  We need to make sure they do not monkey with the selection process.  When do they meet to decide the Presidency?  Sometime in early December?  Lots can happen under the surface between now and then. 

My greatest fear is that it is not over yet.  The Queen Bitch will NOT go gently into the night.  Lots of petitions are being signed.  Lots going on.  None of it good.  Flipping the issue, would we all be super pissed if Trump won the popular vote totals ... but lost in the Electoral College numbers?  Just me.  Respectfully.  :( :(

Change.org has a petition up demanding the Electoral College members NOT vote for Trump on Dec. 19th! The damn thing already has nearly 3.4 million signatures!

We have to watch this as a genuine threat, imo.

First, it's a petition.  In itself it is meaningless and therefore a threat to nothing.

If some electors were to decide to go rogue based on a petition then that seems like a threat but it actually isn't. 

So let me put your mind at ease... 

In Jan the electoral vote must be certified by the House and the House has the ability to override an individual elector's vote if it is found invalid.  So a faithless elector could get their vote thrown out but it would not be counted for hitlery.  If enough elector's votes were found invalid it could result in neither candidate getting enough electoral votes to become president.  In that case the House would hold a contingent election and elect the new president, with each state getting only one vote.

So you can see that this leftard fantasy about switching the election has no path to success.  Relax and enjoy their misery.  (But keep weapons ready because a percentage of them are violent.)

And if they tried anything outside the Constitutional process, these ass-clowns would get a brand new definition of "genuine threat".

• Like 4

He could have gone on all day about her faults but he made his point. 

She is a criminal traitor who belongs in the big house, not the white house.  But she was only part of their problem.  The left constantly shoving their radical agenda up our ass was a major factor in putting Trump in the white house.

• Like 1