Yes! hillary has been defeated!!!!!!!&

One could almost feel bad for her if she wasn't part of that vile kleptocratic crime family.

Not even for a split second!

I did say almost.

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

...I'll bet she uses anal beads for a necklace.

someone needs to teach her to walk backwards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8_9ks-dkCE

Edited by patriot
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I spent election night laughing my ass off every time they showed the crowd at the Hillary election HQ.  The sad bewildered anguish warmed my very soul.  Yes I am enjoying their misery.   And just l

Gentlemen, here come the elbows....   Finally, hillary has a great reason to simply go away. American Citizens do not want her, apparently all democrats do not want her, all of black America does no

This election was much more about SCOTUS than POTUS for me. My boys deserve better than what the Klintoons would have done to America the beautiful for generations to come.   Now O'shitstain and Kl

Posted Images

Hillary was rumored to be suicidal after the election.  Some people say they saw her filling a bucket with water.

The world should be so fortunate....

Explains the flying monkeys in the streets, Dorthy didn't finish the job this time.

• Like 2

Hillary was rumored to be suicidal after the election.  Some people say they saw her filling a bucket with water.

NO!!!! She can't check out. She needs to live through seeing at least 4 years of President Trump giving Presidential addresses as President of the United States of America.

• Like 2

NO!!!! She can't check out. She needs to live through seeing at least 4 years of President Trump giving Presidential addresses as President of the United States of America.

That pertains to a whole bunch of people.

• Like 1

That pertains to a whole bunch of people.

I do wish all that said they would leave would honor their word.

• Like 3

Every single day I am reminded of just how monumental this election was.  As Trump's appointments roll out I "literally shake" at the thought of what hitlery's picks would have done to this country.

Future generations may just look back at 2016 as the year we saved the Republic.

• Like 5

FROM HER PRISON CELL!!!!!!!

• Like 3

FROM HER PRISON CELL!!!!!!!

That too!

^I wouldn't get my hopes up too high for prosecution of the Clinton's. Trump wants to accomplish a lot, and my guess the last thing he wants is to be stuck in the muck so to speak. Besides, the Clinton's might try and snuff him out.

My gut was correct. One of many campaign promises I expected him to break. If you had high hopes on this administration, I would temper your expectations by at least half. Stump is

really off to a good start honing his political skills. Never ever trust a politician ever. 

http://nypost.com/2016/11/22/trump-wont-pursue-charges-against-clinton/

As satisfying as it would be to see her behind bars, there are very important issues he needs to deal with.

I knew she wouldn't be prosecuted, no matter how the election went.  But I'll take hitlery not prosecuted and not president over hitlery not prosecuted and hitlery president.  No way that's not a win.

Speaking of winning...  The lefties keep shrieking that she won the popular vote.  OK, here you go.

post-4831-0-11258700-1479846047.gif

Now shut the fuck up and let the grownups fix the country.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 2

"special prosecutor" is a word that gives Trump a grip on the donkey's balls with a BIG pair of channel locks!

A grip like that get's ya a BUNCH of 'bi-partisanship'!

No need to shout it in the press, just whisper it in the right ears.

• Like 1

As satisfying as it would be to see her behind bars, there are very important issues he needs to deal with.

she'd just get let out like that terrorist in Scotland since she's going to die of brain cancer before Trump is even sworn in.

Every single day I am reminded of just how monumental this election was.  As Trump's appointments roll out I "literally shake" at the thought of what hitlery's picks would have done to this country.

Future generations may just look back at 2016 as the year we saved the Republic.

The louder the left screams, the better Trump's pick.  By that, I think he's doing a great job!  It's also generally the way I vote.  If your enemies are vehemently opposed to it, chances are it's a good thing.

I think a deal was made to get hitlery to conceed.  No prosecution for no contesting the election.  I think she realizes her days of being able to walk on liquid shit are over, and she'll do anything to stop from sinking into it.  And Sessions is standing there more than ready to pour the concrete.

The Clinton Foundation's donations have dropped 35% so far.  I hope they drop to $0! 

• Like 2

I just wanted to recap my excitement that fateful night....

YES! HILLARY HAS BEEN DEFEATED!!!!!!

I still can't believe it and I would have never imagined that hillary could bring me so much joy, hope, and happiness about the future. Just look at the things we are talking about that are not simply pipe dreams and may end up as an excellent reality!

The louder the left screams, the better Trump's pick.  By that, I think he's doing a great job!  It's also generally the way I vote.  If your enemies are vehemently opposed to it, chances are it's a good thing.

I think a deal was made to get hitlery to conceed.  No prosecution for no contesting the election.  I think she realizes her days of being able to walk on liquid shit are over, and she'll do anything to stop from sinking into it.  And Sessions is standing there more than ready to pour the concrete.

The Clinton Foundation's donations have dropped 35% so far.  I hope they drop to $0! 

"I think a deal was made to get hitlery to concede."

Either that or Trump is playing it coy until he is actually in office to pursue criminal charges so that Obamao won't try and pardon her.

• Like 2