Yes! hillary has been defeated!!!!!!!&

We should all ask ourselves if people like this, far worse than anyone imagined, are just going to allow this to stand without doing all they can, legal and otherwise?

Has the leeked information taught us nothing?

This is not over by miles, they simply cannot lose power due to things like the below. God only knows what else is out there.

Watch, dont watch, believe it or don't, my conscience is clear. 

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I spent election night laughing my ass off every time they showed the crowd at the Hillary election HQ.  The sad bewildered anguish warmed my very soul.  Yes I am enjoying their misery.   And just l

Gentlemen, here come the elbows....   Finally, hillary has a great reason to simply go away. American Citizens do not want her, apparently all democrats do not want her, all of black America does no

This election was much more about SCOTUS than POTUS for me. My boys deserve better than what the Klintoons would have done to America the beautiful for generations to come.   Now O'shitstain and Kl

Posted Images

snip

I try to avoid the overly emotional ( is that even possible) reports there is enough without the presenter fanning the flames.

It's a time for verification, we have all seen the emails where is the investigation?

Certainly the New York FBI was chomping at the bit to do it since the leaks did not occur until the kibosh came down from the administration.

Something is nagging that this show is just getting started.

I mean these guys cannot lose power, literaly.

Bad juju kemosabe  

Edited by Rhodes1968
  • Like 1

DC is a swamp!

Originally known as the Seven Sisters Swamp, the Federal City was put there to defuse a war between Maryland and Virginia. (There is bad blood between these States all the way back to the 1600;s.)  The swamp was a major source of cholera, and draining it was something each State thought the other was not cooperating.

I say LET THE RIVERS BACK IN! Flood the swamp!

Move the Nation's Capitol Iowa!

DC is a swamp!

Originally known as the Seven Sisters Swamp, the Federal City was put there to defuse a war between Maryland and Virginia. (There is bad blood between these States all the way back to the 1600;s.)  The swamp was a major source of cholera, and draining it was something each State thought the other was not cooperating.

We need to protect the wetlands. Restore D.C. back to its native habitat. The laws are already on the books. They filled in a WETLAND!  They should restore it.

• Like 2

DC is a swamp!

We need to protect the wetlands. Restore D.C. back to its native habitat. The laws are already on the books. They filled in a WETLAND!  They should restore it.

Someone tell the treehuggers!

• Like 2

Move the nation's capital to Maine or Alaska, or North Dakota for that matter. Change of pace.

Tha fvck you say. We don't want them in ND. Hell we want the dam protestors the fvck out.

More and more of this state is becoming anti fed and gov. Only place left blue is a couple counties in the mid, and amazingly enough the Fargo area/Cass county went red this last election.

We just want to be left alone.

• Like 2

Let's make some predictions....

Will hillary run again in 2020? I think she may be that stupid, but a 3rd loss would really feel great.

Will hillary be in adequate condition to run again in 2020? I doubt it as she barely made it through this election season.

Will hillary die before she can run again in 2020? I hope not. I'd like for her to live through 8 years of a Trump presidency.

Move the nation's capital to Maine or Alaska, or North Dakota for that matter. Change of pace.

Tha fvck you say. We don't want them in ND. Hell we want the dam protestors the fvck out.

More and more of this state is becoming anti fed and gov. Only place left blue is a couple counties in the mid, and amazingly enough the Fargo area/Cass county went red this last election.

We just want to be left alone.

I find the idea of all the suits having to deal with -40 degree days and 5 feet of snow overnight highly amusing. Adding to that all the shows set in DC being now set in a brutally frozen setting would really be amazing. 

I'd offer the UP here in Michigan but its not as bad as other places where your eyeballs can freeze.

• Like 1

My Father and most of his contemporaries that remembered DC before air conditioning all said the same thing. Air conditioning RUINED DC, before that the Politicians all left in early May, not to be seen again until late September. Maybe we should remove ALL AC in the Capitol bldg. and Congress critters offices!

• Like 2

My Father and most of his contemporaries that remembered DC before air conditioning all said the same thing. Air conditioning RUINED DC, before that the Politicians all left in early May, not to be seen again until late September. Maybe we should remove ALL AC in the Capitol bldg. and Congress critters offices!

That's a good idea, maybe go one step further and remove ALL THE OXYGEN from congress critters offices.

• Like 1

There is so much hot air in DC that I assume the AC is running year round.

A friend sent this to me:

"Broomstick One"

Look these up in the books and page numbers cited if you wish.  Eight quotes from different books.  

1) "Where is the God damn flag?  I want the God damn fucking flag up every morning at fucking sunrise". Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day 1991. From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 244 

(2) "Fuck off!  It's enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day!  I'm not going to talk to you, too!  Just do your Goddamn job and keep your mouth shut."  Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning."  From the book "America Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p.90 

(3) "If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!"  Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.  From the book "The First Partner" p. 25 

(4) "Stay the fuck back, stay the fuck back away from me!  Don't come within ten yards of me, or else!  Just fucking do as I say, Okay!!?"  Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. From the book "Unlimited Access" by Clinton 's FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p.139 

(5) "Where's the miserable cock sucker?" (otherwise known as "Bill Clinton"), Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer.  From the book "The Truth about Hillary" by Edward Klein, p. 5 

(6) "You fucking idiot." Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. From the book "Crossfire" ~pg. 84 

(7) "Put this on the ground!  I left my sunglasses in the limo.  I need those fucking sunglasses!  We need to go back!”  Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while in route to Air Force One.  From the book " Dereliction of Duty" p. 71-72 

(8) "Come on Bill, put your dick up!  You can't fuck her here!!" Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female.  From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 243 

There it is: book, chapter and page, the real Hillary!

Additionally, when she walked around the White House, NO ONE was permitted to look her in the eye, they all had to lower their heads with their eyes towards the ground whenever she walked by.  Clearly she is a class act! 

This ill-tempered, violent, foul-mouthed, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next President, and have total control as Commander-in-Chief of our Military, the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life. 

Remember her most vile comment about Benghazi: "What difference at this point does it make?"

Now it will be clear why the crew of "Marine One" helicopter nick-named the craft, "Broomstick ONE".

• Like 1