Yes! hillary has been defeated!!!!!!!&

I spent election night laughing my ass off every time they showed the crowd at the Hillary election HQ.  The sad bewildered anguish warmed my very soul.  Yes I am enjoying their misery.

And just let me add...

Fuck You Hillary!

Fuck You Obama!

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I spent election night laughing my ass off every time they showed the crowd at the Hillary election HQ.  The sad bewildered anguish warmed my very soul.  Yes I am enjoying their misery.   And just l

Gentlemen, here come the elbows....   Finally, hillary has a great reason to simply go away. American Citizens do not want her, apparently all democrats do not want her, all of black America does no

This election was much more about SCOTUS than POTUS for me. My boys deserve better than what the Klintoons would have done to America the beautiful for generations to come.   Now O'shitstain and Kl

Posted Images

Kellyanne Conway, Trumps campain manager celebrates her birthday on inauguration day. She was a major influence in getting President Trump across the finish line.

Best move he made appointing her. If that is the caliber of talent he selects, we are going to be just fine.

• Like 2

Kellyanne Conway, Trumps campain manager celebrates her birthday on inauguration day. She was a major influence in getting President Trump across the finish line.

Best move he made appointing her. If that is the caliber of talent he selects, we are going to be just fine.

She absolutely killed it everytime she was before the press.

Have to give the lady props.

Great way to celebrate a birthday with the President of the United States hosting a major day long party.

• Like 1

I loved listening to the folks on ABC last night choking back tears while they were on.  One sounded like she was going to completely loose it on air.

Now I'm going to have to put up with all the whining for the next 4 years in my local, but at least we have 20 republicans there for support.  We might be loosing the A-Clan to Canada hopefully.  That would make the whole local happy!

• Like 2

I watched her so called concession speech like everybody else.  What I felt was not glee or joy or enjoyment or revenge or pay back.  What I was feeling was very mild.  A so called flat affect.

Then I wondered why I was not feeling what I was certainly entitled to feel.  There was nothing there either.  What I was thinking and somewhat feeling was a sense of mild puzzlement.

Specifically, and perhaps because I was half drunk, what I was feeling was a mild sense of sadness looking at her give her speech.  She actually believed in what she wanted to do to this Nation?

A true believer?  The very quiet crowd seemed very still.  I still can not understand how so many intelligent educated folks could believe in and support such a Monster.  A Monster indeed.

I am a student of history.  Primarily US history.  I once had to do a paper comparing Hitler and Roosevelt.  The 1930s through the end of WW2.  Human misery  was a shared situation.

My feeble weak point here is that if a situation exists, or is made to exist, Monsters will attempt to take control of it.  Hitler did.  Roosevelt did.  Hillary tried too.  She failed.  Close.

The British General who defeated Napoleon at the Battle Of Waterloo in 1815 summed it up succinctly. "It was a close thing; ... a very close thing indeed."  We are very lucky indeed.

Just me.  Respectfully.  I have one hell of a hangover.  Worth it.  :)

• Like 4

I spent election night laughing my ass off every time they showed the crowd at the Hillary election HQ.  The sad bewildered anguish warmed my very soul.  Yes I am enjoying their misery.

And just let me add...

Fuck You Hillary!

Fuck You Obama!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3919142/Shock-despair-silence-Clinton-HQ.html

i mean, i kinda feel sad for em, as in it ruins their day, but ill get over it...

She absolutely killed it everytime she was before the press.

Have to give the lady props.

Great way to celebrate a birthday with the President of the United States hosting a major day long party.

got any specific times? i dont think ive really heard her... then again, i purposefully avoided most stuff leading up cause i didnt want to be disappointed if WWE got elected... (wicked witch of the east)

still can not understand how so many intelligent educated folks could believe in and support such a Monster.  A Monster indeed.

this,  my wife said all her co-workers (medical docs) voted for her.... then again, they didnt have lotsof time to research stuff i guess?!?!?!?!

• Like 2

YES!

Now to ban Soros from ever conducting any business in any way on US soil. Just as Russia did. That fucker needs a dirt nap.

Then, the entire crooked admin needs to be held accountable and face justice for their crimes. Obama and Hillary can share a cell.

I hope Trump won't budge on his position and tells the global elite to pound some fucking sand. They will target him every day but he's got better soldiers.

I love Ron Paul but Trump is an even better Anarchist to break up the globalist network of ass raping mother fuckers.

Thanks for your votes everybody.

• Like 5

I've seen more hateful things from those that were hillary supporters, then the funny shit from the Trump and anti hillary side. IT'S sad when we who didn't want her in office are being ridiculed for not wanting more corruption in office.

• Like 2

After watching the polls  for the last two weeks I thought Trump may have been done but boy were the pundits wrong again. Trump was in front all night and never trailed. The funny part of the coverage on Fox was when Brit Hume said his colleague John Stossel texted him and said some betting website changed the odds to a 75% chance of a win for Trump and then all the markets started crashing LOL. The crowd outside the studio started cheering after that, it was great.  Once he won Ohio it really started looking good.

For myself I would just like to say FUCK YOU to Jay Z and his wife, Mark Cuban, Cher, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Molly Cyrus, Bruce Springsteen, Bon Jovi, LeBron James and the rest of the Hollywood douchebag elites who think they know better than the real people out there who actually work for a living.  I think the icing on the cake would be seeing Bill Maher having a nervous breakdown.

This win is great news for the 2A community but even better new for the country itself. There is no way the country could have taken another 3rd term of Obama via Hillary.  Like Trump said we need to start winning again.

• Like 5

So, does anyone else find it "odd" that Hitlery didn't appear in public last night, and didn't make a concession speech last night,

LIKE EVERY OTHER CANDIDATE HAS ALWAYS DONE?!

I sure hope some hidden-camera video surfaces soon with what really happened to her last night!

She was too busy crying like all of those idiots at her headquarters.

• Like 1

I spent election night laughing my ass off every time they showed the crowd at the Hillary election HQ. The sad bewildered anguish warmed my very soul. Yes I am enjoying their misery.

And just let me add...

Fuck You Hillary!

Fuck You Obama!

Same here.

I spent today watching video of the various networks, from last night, and Hillary supporters being triggered in the biggest way.

• Like 2

If any of you have ever read much of the Old Testament, you know God does love a good smackdown. hillary got hat was coming to her. Her biggest lifelong aspiration.... through her fingers like sand. buh bye!

• Like 2

The left has made our lives miserable for decades.  They pranced into that auditorium so certain they were going to crush our hopes again.  They had every intention of not only beating us but spitting in our faces like they always do.  This time the wind blew their spit back in their own faces.

• Like 4

If any of you have ever read much of the Old Testament, you know God does love a good smackdown. hillary got hat was coming to her. Her biggest lifelong aspiration.... through her fingers like sand. buh bye!

Not a believer myself, but I hope she does get what's coming to her one way or another.  And with that thought, I give you the 2016 election theme song:

• Like 1

I believe a bit differently than most and it is based on logic and probability. We can't possibly be alone in this universe or the most powerful and intelligent beings in it. Look at us, lol. Some of us can't even figure out how to change a tire, lol. That's how I see it.

• Like 3

I pray that when Trump meets Obama today, they agree to make the Clintons the focus of the coming Special Prosecutor. And for amnesty, Obama agrees to turn over EVERYTHING on the Clintons, and not grant any pardons for them.

I am a solid conservative, but much of what we hate about the left over the last 20 years is really the Clinton conspiracy.

• Like 3

I'm honestly surprised that it took so long before we started seeing shit like this happening. mad.gif

http://youtu.be/y87GJDSJXQs

Jeesus, even attacking people of your own race who don't agree with you.  Who the f**k looks like the party of "deplorables" now? angry.png

Edited by Gaddis
  • Like 1

I'm catching some shit from a few Orientals at work. Most of the uneducated types doing menial assembly work voted for Hitlery and are very, very bitter.

They were hoping she'd turn the Nation into a 3rd world shithole like the one they left. .gov giving them stuff. 

I told the last one after her juvenile little broken Engrish rant:"Excuse me...I should have realized." She looked very, very confused, and I turned and walked off, mission accomplished.

• Like 1