Yes! hillary has been defeated!!!!!!!&

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I spent election night laughing my ass off every time they showed the crowd at the Hillary election HQ.  The sad bewildered anguish warmed my very soul.  Yes I am enjoying their misery.   And just l

Gentlemen, here come the elbows....   Finally, hillary has a great reason to simply go away. American Citizens do not want her, apparently all democrats do not want her, all of black America does no

This election was much more about SCOTUS than POTUS for me. My boys deserve better than what the Klintoons would have done to America the beautiful for generations to come.   Now O'shitstain and Kl

Posted Images

And still, Clinton has to blame someone else for her failures. Naturally, it's all FBI Director Comey's fault she lost!

The blithering idiot is still clueless.  rolleyes.gif

Comey better have bodyguards, a food taster, and come clean to get her put away before he has an "accident".

The Klintons KILL those they're vexed with.

• Like 1

"Clintonomics" killed the Clinton machine. Even staunch Liberals could not hold their noses and vote for the thieving, lying troll.

Bought and payed for - and she did NOT deliver! She has NEVER been known to accomplish ANYTHING except to steal $$$$$$$.

"Clintonomics" killed the Clinton machine. Even staunch Liberals could not hold their noses and vote for the thieving, lying troll.

Bought and payed for - and she did NOT deliver! She has NEVER been known to accomplish ANYTHING except to steal $$$$$$$.

and threaten, possibly have people murdered, look smug all of the time, pander, lie, cheat, demonize, besmirch, now cry like a child who didn't get her way when she loses.... I would go on, but I need more coffee and I am still in mental midget mode. Well, I'm forgot the best one of all. She is now known for LOSING!

• Like 1

The clintons are like cockroaches, I wouldn't be surprised if they pop up again down the road.

Being a low life America hating criminal is a badge of honor to a democrat.

BH 

Yeah. They claim to support the troops, but not the military all the time.

They have no problem enjoying and taking advantage of what we fought for, so they can tear it down. Once they manage to do that, they'll blame us for the loss.

Same shit different day.

Ungrateful fucks. Every one of them.

• Like 2

Clone liar and thief to be installed as a senator from New York and I suspect she will win.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/12/chelsea-clinton-reportedly-being-groomed-for-congressional-run.html

They're talking about House, not Senate.  For one term probably, then Senate.  Of course she'll win.  Hello.  Clinton.  New York.

• Like 1

Webb Hubbell's looks,

Dumber than a bag of wet mice. It's like some kind of failed science experiment.

She kinda got the shitty end of the stick. One could almost feel bad for her if she wasn't part of that vile kleptocratic crime family.

• Like 2

And the fallout continues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zU320EcZqI

As I see it, he has done far more good than bad. He may have saved us from hillary and I'd like to give him a big, warm, and sincere hug for it.

• Like 1

And the fallout continues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zU320EcZqI

As I see it, he has done far more good than bad. He may have saved us from hillary and I'd like to give him a big, warm, and sincere hug for it.

He is more a true journalist than any among the MSM and in fact we owe a huge debt here, staggeringly huge.

Be a trip to offer him the press secretary job ... even if just for a while ... to make the point ya know.

Edited by Rhodes1968
  • Like 4

The Clinton machine is dead. They raised record amounts of money and LOST!

Big money does not become big money by backing LOSERS!

Now every $ they have HAS to go to their defense. There are SO many illegalities that have surfaced, and with an HONEST Justice Dept. they are looking at multiple times, in multiple Courts, for multiple YEARS.

• Like 2

^I wouldn't get my hopes up too high for prosecution of the Clinton's. Trump wants to accomplish a lot, and my guess the last thing he wants is to be stuck in the muck so to speak.

Besides, the Clinton's might try and snuff him out.

• Like 2

Friends and family are still in the dark about how and why Monica Petersen...a young researcher in human/child sex trafficking, currently working in Haiti,...was found dead in Haiti four days ago. 
Strangely, her cause of death is not mentioned in any reports. 

http://test.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1147598/pg1

• Like 1

That's hard to listen to for two minutes.

The beauty if it is that we do not have to hear 4 years worth of presidential addresses from her. I do love it. However, obama will be sticking crammed down our throats on a regular basis by his media friends in an effort to undermine Trumps efforts in spite of the fact that most Americans would like to see him simply go away.

• Like 2