I got spun up too. Went to bed at 2:30 am. Was up 4.5 hours later to take the wife to SEATAC (1.5 hours away). 3 hours later my ass hurt too.

Hang-over gone by 2pm.

Probably the best election that I will ever watch!

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 2

I'm STILL a VERY happy camper over this!

....now if we could just make the Left stop whining and STFU about it. You LOST! You don't GET a participation trophy. You get NOTHING. Get used to the rest of your life.

Won't happen IMHO. Santa Inc. is dead crying will continue. Soro's orginization needs to be identified as a terriorist orginization for starters.

YAK,

SOROS SHOULD BE DECLARED A WAR CRIMINAL FOR HIS ACTIVITIES IN EASTERN EUROPE IN WW II AND AN INTERNATIONAL ARREST WARRANT ISSUED!

JESS1344

• Like 3

Won't happen IMHO. Santa Inc. is dead crying will continue. Soro's orginization needs to be identified as a terriorist orginization for starters.

YAK,

SOROS SHOULD BE DECLARED A WAR CRIMINAL FOR HIS ACTIVITIES IN EASTERN EUROPE IN WW II AND AN INTERNATIONAL ARREST WARRANT ISSUED!

JESS1344

Sounds like a nice project for the Mossad, but without no stinkin warrents

BH 

• Like 3

YAK,

JESS1344

Sounds like a nice project for the Mossad, but without no stinkin warrents

BH 

...or the Mob.

• Like 1