Hello Everyone:

I am glad and relieved Trump won the election if only to stop Hillary. I hope the following will happen in no particular order:

1) the truth about Fast & Furious will be exposed

2) the truth about the IRS scandal will be exposed

3) the truth about Benghazi will be exposed

4) the truth about Obamacare will exposed

5) those who broke laws during the Obama years (including Obama) will be prosecuted

6) the ammo market (especially for .22 magnum) will return to normal

7) fences will be mended with our allies - especially Israel, Poland, and the Baltic states

8) people like Zeke Emanuel and Gruber will be held accountable for Obama Care - at least be publicly humiliated for their academic fantasies

9) Ambassador John Bolton becomes Secretary of State

10) taxes will go down

11) energy regulations will be repealed - drill baby drill! (get coal going again too)

12) the military will be rebuilt

13) Iran gets hurt somehow

14) After seeing Iran get hurt, Russia and China pause to think about things and retreat

15) something gets done about N. Korea

16) the military is allowed to pursue and kill all terrorists - all of them

17) the mainstream media gets reformed somehow

18) the D.O.J., I.R.S., and State Department are cleaned-out from top-to-bottom  

19) P.C. is gone forever

20) Law enforcement agencies are allowed to do their jobs - especially border patrol

21) the left's appeasement of enemies leaves forever 

22) conservative supreme court justices are appointed

23) folks like me who got forced into part-time work by Obama Care regulations will see that terrible thing get repealed, and we can get regular full-time employment again. I'm sick of working two jobs.

24) Drug Cartel leaders are killed - period. 

25) manufacturing returns 

26) all in all, American strength and respect are restored

27) Taco Bell introduces a burrito that's twice as big as anything currently on their menu.

28) Kimberly Guilfoyle of FOX News comes to her senses and marries me.   big_smile.gif    

• Like 3

The vets should be the number #1 priority. I looked on the new Presidents website, and didn't see it mentioned. 

Make Hillary cook and serve meals for veterans around the country, or toss her in the clink.

No thanks, I don't want ANYTHING she's had her hands on. I'd go hungry first.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

We have in Trump, the President that Ben Franklin wanted. Franklin proposed that the President be an unpaid position. His logic was that we would be best served by having a person who had already made their fortune, and was now looking to make their legacy as an American President who furthered the Nation in it;s development and status in the World.

I hope that Trump proves the old curmudgeon right! A President that owes NOTHING  and serves for NO ONE - except the will and welfare of the American People.

THIS is why the press, and their 'special interest' backers are scared to death! HOW DARE we deplorables to thwart their control! They bought the election .

They spent $$$$$$ and BOUGHT every opinion that the 'news' and hollywood could deliver.  THANK GOD IT FAILED!

I pray for a return to the Constitution AS IT WAS WRITTEN, and the RULE OF LAW.

And I am relieved to see the demise of the radical rabid right, as well as the lunatic left. America is majority center right - the very people who voted for Trump, he is the first one in years to say we SHOULD be listened to.

Now that MONEY has failed to buy the election, I look forward to Candidates running on REAL issues! And..God forbid....Debating the ISSUES!

• Like 2

Don't forget to add a unicorn in every garage...

I hope for the best but prepare for the worst -- now is no different.

Nah!  We'll just toss the unicorn in the kennel on top of Trump Force One and fly chemtrail patterns!big_smile.gif

Edited by Capt Nemo

We have in Trump, the President that Ben Franklin wanted. Franklin proposed that the President be an unpaid position. His logic was that we would be best served by having a person who had already made their fortune, and was now looking to make their legacy as an American President who furthered the Nation in it;s development and status in the World.

I hope that Trump proves the old curmudgeon right! A President that owes NOTHING  and serves for NO ONE - except the will and welfare of the American People.

THIS is why the press, and their 'special interest' backers are scared to death! HOW DARE we deplorables to thwart their control! They bought the election .

They spent $$$$$$ and BOUGHT every opinion that the 'news' and hollywood could deliver.  THANK GOD IT FAILED!

I pray for a return to the Constitution AS IT WAS WRITTEN, and the RULE OF LAW.

And I am relieved to see the demise of the radical rabid right, as well as the lunatic left. America is majority center right - the very people who voted for Trump, he is the first one in years to say we SHOULD be listened to.

Now that MONEY has failed to buy the election, I look forward to Candidates running on REAL issues! And..God forbid....Debating the ISSUES!

Pssssssst!

We ARE the "rabid, radical right". Christians, gunowners, Constitutionalists, Patriots all.

Hello

I would insist that Col. Allen West (ret.) assume his rightful place of leadership in President Trump's Cabinet, preferably as Secretary of Defense.

And while I'm no fan of pay-per-view, I would pay dearly to watch the treasonous bastards and vile she-devils from our current organized crime syndicate swing. That includes retirees ("Dick" Holder)

-Guido in TX

• Like 2

Putin's escapades in Syria go better than the Russians in Afghanistan in the late 20th century. Contrary to modern events we don't in fact have to shove our fists shoulder-deep into ever pie in the world. Russia has always been better at suffering continually casualties for dubious reasons anyway. 

I am happy he won and voted for him, given the alternative. I will say for an anti-establishment candidate (As many have lauded during the primary and general elections), he sure seems to be filling his cabinet with establishment republicans, and unfortunately, quite unimpressive ones at that.

Hello

Since he's now available for work, I believe it would be appropriate to slot "Sheriff" Joe Arpaio into a leadership position at DHS, the sleazy, cronified organization that has been persecuting him all these years for upholding his sworn duty.

If not that, at least put him in charge of ICE. I have to think the agents would be nothing less than thrilled, after all the B.S. they've had to swallow the last few years.

-Guido in TX

• Like 3