Before anyone starts talking shit about the 35 bear in mind that  it's my baby smile.png

I work on them everyday the stories of their shitty performance are highly exaggerated

I don't know why they had to add the footage of the B and C but I never get tired of watching it

Edited by Boba Debt
  • Like 1

Who really GAF if a chick flies a plane, drives a car, pees standing up, whatever. If you ca cut it without any special concessions, fine. Do it. If you can't the STFU and do something else. It's really that simple.

BTW: I'm the 1st WASP EE who loves shooting, computers, and works for a defense contractor that has ever typed these words in this exact order.

Do I get a prize now? BFD.

The title of this thread, while obviously an unintentional misspelling, cries out what must be done.

Brake...to STOP, to slow down.

Break...to damage, destroy.

We need to STOP yammering about "glass ceilings" and START recognizing TRUE ABILITIES and ACCOMPLISHMENTS instead of artificial constructs.

Edited by patriot
  • Like 3

Very cool. The airforce is pretty much a bunch of girls anyway, so having them as top fighter pilots is OK with me. Just keep them out of the front lines. We don't need to be worried about saving the girls during a fight. If they want their own female infantry unit that doesn't go anywhere near a grunt, so be it.

Honestly though, we depend on the Airforce. You're not all hairdressers. Thanks for your service. I find women to have calmer nerves, less testosterone based thinking and far better fine motor skills and multitasking. As long as they don't get all emotional when they deliver their packages, it should be just as good or better.

Very cool. The airforce is pretty much a bunch of girls anyway, so having them as top fighter pilots is OK with me. Just keep them out of the front lines. We don't need to be worried about saving the girls during a fight. If they want their own female infantry unit that doesn't go anywhere near a grunt, so be it.

Honestly though, we depend on the Airforce. You're not all hairdressers. Thanks for your service. I find women to have calmer nerves, less testosterone based thinking and far better fine motor skills and multitasking. As long as they don't get all emotional when they deliver their packages, it should be just as good or better.

Having lost many friends , air force personnel  in Vietnam.

I am a little insulted

BH

There IS NO glass ceiling. In one of our Texas Counties, they elected a black woman Sheriff, and voted for Trump.

Hillary did NOT lose because she was a she, she lost because SHE WAS NOT THE BEST CANDIDATE FOR THE JOB!!!

As long as a Candidate is the better choice to competently serve the People's interests and will that candidate will succeed.

Telling us to vote for you by buying the media, and running a campaign that consists of  "I am a woman, I am DUE this!- sounds like a loser to me!

• Like 1