obama will be gone soon enough and it looks like Saiga 12s may flood into the country yet again. Freedom is back in style! Bring the doublestack mags, for crying out loud! Unless you are having issues with them, now, I cannot think of one good reason to not produce them. I have been in an 8 year long funk and I'm sure that you may have felt the same way, but it is over, kick some ass again! Besides there is not one single advancement for this platform that would even come close to comparing to doublestack mags. Be the King again! Please!

• Like 9

hell im not above groveling for some doublestacks either!!!

like ive said in past, if 1 in 4 is bad, charge me for 3 and ill stick the 4th on the shelf, i dont care!!!!

guy at tulsa gunshow said the rumor he heard was that he was having problems getting people to do the molds or process or whatever his way....  i just dont understand why we havent seen them yet. 

Edited by saltydecimator
  • Like 3

Davidson's my fucking hero. If anybody can make it happen, it's him.

I got pretty sick of hearing the shit talking against him when supplies were low. I don't think anybody here has done a production item quite like he has.

I'm hoping Eagle takes over importation of the Izhmash items and we start seeing new Saiga and the biathlon rifles that also disappeared. The izhmash biathlon was an affordable option that kept normal income kids at a competitive level with the Vail and Utah private school kids that rocked 5K$ german rifles.

Anyway, I hope Mr. Davidson is doing well. Thanks for all the kick ass drums and if you get around to double stacks, I will buy the shit out of them.

Thank you for your contribution to the Saiga platform!

• Like 4

Mike, you don't have a hair on your ass if you don't answer the Evil one after that...chicken shit! (Yeah, that should do it) Come on bro, you've gone dark for way too long. Remember the fun ol days and excitement when this was one of the first prototype drums...a double stack mag could re-ignite that revolution. My file could be wrong, but it shows I took that pic way back in March 08, that's been a long long time.

post-1866-0-70493900-1479427709_thumb.jpg

Edited by 6500rpm
  • Like 1

I would buy a new magwell if it is doublestack compatible. In a heartbeat. I bet it would be come the defacto competition standard too. All the adkals, veprs, R&R guns, JTE etc would be built aroujd them in a heartbeat so long as they feed consistently.

Hang in there, Mike.......

Hell, I remember back when if you even SAID the word "drum" in the same sentence as "Saiga 12", people went apeshit and wanted you strung up....figured you were inciting the ATF, and the world would come crashing in.......LOL

You even had to come into the Forum under another username "HELL YEAH" to talk about drums......YOUR DRUMS ......

Funny how shit works works out.....

Patience, patience, Saigaforumers....... If this happens, it'll be in Mike's timeframes, and if it doesn't, he's STILL made one of the greatest innovations to running a Saiga 12.....

Most people thought the MD20 was "vaporware" too, until Mike made it happen..........

• Like 2

You know, it occurs to me that given how protecting and revitalizing US manufacturing was such a big part of what Trump campaigned on, and how we now have true, US made AK pattern guns, he may not be in all that big of a hurry to re-start importation of cheaper Russian made guns.  And for all the talk of having better relations with Russia, the sanctions were put in place for reasons that are still valid.

Edited by Netpackrat

Double stacks and new imports. That myself and hoardes would spend money on. Goodluck mike we do know you can make it happen.

Fixed ;)

The way I see it, there are a few heros of the Saiga 12 world. That short list of names would start with Tony Rumore for pioneering what we know as custom Saiga 12 and SBS builds, and Mike Davidson for the world famous MD-20 drum.

• Like 1

Crickets...

Maybe he will just bitch slap us with them when they are ready. I'd be good with that.

I will say that a status update is in order. For him to pop in and wave a video around of a workable double stack and then fall off the scene was rather frustrating. Nobody likes a dick tease.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Hell, I remember back when if you even SAID the word "drum" in the same sentence as "Saiga 12", people went apeshit and wanted you strung up....figured you were inciting the ATF, and the world would come crashing in.......LOL

You even had to come into the Forum under another username "HELL YEAH" to talk about drums......YOUR DRUMS ......

Patience, patience, Saigaforumers....... If this happens, it'll be in Mike's timeframes, and if it doesn't, he's STILL made one of the greatest innovations to running a Saiga 12.....

Most people thought the MD20 was "vaporware" too, until Mike made it happen..........

The local rumors about the "vaporware" or "Mike ran off to Mexico with all our money" got pretty bad around here. One of the local shops that was in on the pre-buy actually has a picture up of us testing the prototype.

If it can be done, Mike will get it done.

The local rumors about the "vaporware" or "Mike ran off to Mexico with all our money" got pretty bad around here. One of the local shops that was in on the pre-buy actually has a picture up of us testing the prototype.

If it can be done, Mike will get it done.

Sometime soon would give him a 4 year run of selling the snot out of them ;)

Mike is probably just too busy perfecting his cold fusion powered plasma rifle!

pssht. I know where that's gone wrong. You don't spin fluids in rifling, nor gels nor other fluid like states. It amplifies unstability as every hardcore paintballer knows. His plasma weapon should obviously be a smoothbore.

• Like 1

Mike is probably just too busy perfecting his cold fusion powered plasma rifle!

pssht. I know where that's gone wrong. You don't spin fluids in rifling, nor gels nor other fluid like states. It amplifies unstability as every hardcore paintballer knows. His plasma weapon should obviously be a smoothbore.

EVERYBODY knows that you need straight cut  not spiral rifling on a plasma rifle!

• Like 1