Klinton Urged to Demand Recount Because Hackers

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hillary-clinton-urged-demand-recount-105311134.html

Yes boys and girls, the left is claiming the election was hacked for Trump.  With god knows how many dead people, illegals, multiple voters, vote tampering...  every election...  from them!

We had to overcome hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes to beat hitlery.  And they have the balls to claim the election was stolen from them.

So they want a recount.  Funny thing about recounts...  The longer the recount takes, the more democrat votes are "found".  Of course they want recounts.

This didn't come from the Klinton Kampaign, but if they thought they could pull it off they'd be willing to throw the whole world into chaos to get the Bitch on the throne.

Let me just say I don't see this going anywhere, but liberals are more maniacal and dangerous now than they've ever been. 

Keep your powder dry brothers.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 3
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they figured out how to keep tyrants out of power!  Now if we'd only follow exactly what the Constitution says, and stop fucking around with this "living document" bullshit!

I'm afraid if the Electoral College votes Hillary in, there will be Civil War in this country.

The CIA snapped a photo of one of the hackers.    

Posted Images

I don't see this going anywhere either. Hitlery has already conceded for one thing,not sure if a concession can be withdrawn this late after the fact,or at all for that matter. 

Yes,the liberals are worse than they've ever been,far more so than in the 60's.They are literally INSANE! Some were even issuing death threats to electors to change their vote.  

• Like 1

Typical play right out of the Kommie playbook.  Cheat like heck, then cheat some more claiming the other side cheated.  The problem with this is that it may back fire.  But ... they, (the demos) believe either that they will never be caught out cheating, or that they control the playing board at this level and all will be good ... for them.

Deeply entrenched.  We have a lot of work to do.

But this is where the house of cards will come tumbling down, the winning side, (our side) can up the ante and demand and get non corrupted officials to do a real, a real accurate recount.  Then all the illegal stuffed ballots for the demos may come to light.  Heavy prison time if this happens to the Kommies.  Sosss.... what will happen?

Like 20 to life with Big Bubba and his boyfriends as cell mates.  The accent on "mate"

Probably nothing.  Both sides will not be able to come to an agreement that provides for an actual honest recount.  We probably will never uncover how bad the Kommies broke the law stuffing ballot boxes in this election cycle.  But they lost anyhow.  They are peeded off.  Their powerful handlers are also peeded.  Tough shiet!!

I'm afraid if the Electoral College votes Hillary in, there will be Civil War in this country.

I've explained this before but...

The electoral college can't vote Hillary in.  Even if enough electors went rogue (won't happen) the congress still has to certify the electoral vote and can throw out any tainted votes.  So the worst that could happen is that a bunch of electors get their votes thrown out and Trump doesn't get over 270 (that won't happen).  But if it did (it won't), then the election goes to the House, with each state getting just one vote.  30+ states vote Trump and he's president anyway.

There is no path to change the election through the electoral college.  Even the loony bin left acknowledges this.  Their stated goal is to stir so much shit that we throw out the electoral college and go with a straight popular vote, a scenario that favors the left obviously since an illegal voting in lost angeles or a dead person voting in shitcago would be used to cancel a vote in rural TX or UT.  The demoncrat vote fraud machine would become unbeatable. 

And since changing the electoral college would require a Constitutional amendment, that would require 3/4 of the states to ratify it.  That's 38 states.  A scenario which is exceedingly unlikely since the small states understand they would be giving away their own power. 

• Like 3

Yep.  Original intent.  Original definitions of words and phrases used at that time.  Sentence structure of that time.  Our Constitution must be a "frozen document".  If not, then the Powers That Be, evil or otherwise, can twist the meaning anyway they wish.

I have wondered why our founding fathers did not include language making it very clear that intended straying from their original intent would be considered high treason punishable, if convicted, by death by hanging.  But they did not so my thinking is pointless. 

Worst example of science since the Hockey Puck Graph.

And of course the idiots will buy it because it's on the news.

This feels like desperation regardless of the resulting chaos, heck they may burn this thing down in the process.

That cannot have been plan A... could it? 

The left is raising millions of dollars to force recounts in all close states.  Are they that determined to start a full-blown civil war?  Do they believe we will simply lay down and let them usurp the election?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-green-party-raises-enough-funds-wisconsin-recount-142830952.html

I hope they tell that green party canidate to go fuck herself with her request for a recount!

This is how commies try to take over.  The "party" is just the scapegoat, the real commies hide in the labor unions, education, agrarian party, ect, anywhere BUT the communist party!  And when the election is held, they all then vote for the commie.

Same shit, different day.

• Like 1

The left is raising millions of dollars to force recounts in all close states.  Are they that determined to start a full-blown civil war?  Do they believe we will simply lay down and let them usurp the election?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-green-party-raises-enough-funds-wisconsin-recount-142830952.html

Perhaps they consider that preferable to losing power, lot of people have been noting how bad it would go for the (call them what you will) DNC and Co should the election go against them even with the tendency for fraud they displayed in the past. Hard to steal a landslide but it can be made close enough for games like this. 

Just look at the setup here, first numerous articles about how paper ballots are more secure (sorry had to break for laughter) then this recount where the electoric voting is held in question while the paper ballots held secure. Were the science valid the claim would be it is valid to assume fraud in paper ballots was more likely than fraud with the electronics. A lot of experience out there packing ballot boxes.

The only way to combat either is to make voting public record by voter. Yeah not happening but Ive no problem with that considering it is a public function.

One has to keep in mind things are likely not as appearances may lead one to think.

And that is a real bitch

With 1% of the National vote -WHAT gives her the right to call for a recount?  The BIG issue is the way Hillary stole the PRIMARY. That is where the voter fraud is RAMPANT. There WAS NO honest Democratic primary.

• Like 2

Here's a GREAT quote that perfectly explains the philosophy of the Left.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child – miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.” — P.J. O’Rourke

• Like 4

Apparently it's going to be a helluva lot harder to get the recount in PA because they have to get a judge to call for the recount, which requires substantial evidence of fraud or error.  Since nobody has produced any evidence of either, it would be a pretty crooked judge to do this.

But since crooked judges are a thing, the question is...  Will they be allowed to pick a "friendly" judge or will they be stuck with luck of the draw.

Not saying it is impossible to get a PA recount, just that it isn't a simple matter of sore-ass writing a check.

But even if they do manage it, the odds of getting enough electoral votes with all the recounts put together is astronomical, even with the demon-crat fraud machine.

It's just more tantrum throwing.  Like sending death threats to Trump electors.

And speaking of that...  Why the FUCK aren't we seeing these people's mugshots on the news?  If it's illegal to even wear a political shirt in the polling places because that would be "intimidation" then why is ACTUAL intimidation of electors not prosecuted???

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 1

Obama does not want a recount because, he does not want the ballots scrutinized, IMHO.

She keeps raising the minimal donation level (milking bleeding hearts). Total scam.

It was at 7 million last I heard. It started at 2.5 million.

A lot of suckers out there!

Hillary's campaign could be pushing this but, like I said, I suspect that they will find fraud.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1

They WILL find massive fraud IF they take an unbiased look. The DEAD always vote Democratic, as do those who are not Citizens.

Hey lunatic lefties,   -  Be WARE of what you ask for, you  JUST MIGHT GET IT!!!!

• Like 1

After the first full day of the Wisconsin recount, there has been a major change in the tally.  Hillary is closing the gap. 

She picked up one vote.

Story

I guess too many eyes were watching and she couldn't slip in any more than that.....

I'll bet Bath House Barry and Micha...oops...."Michelle" could give her some tips on "ballot box" stuffing.....