Klinton Urged to Demand Recount Because Hackers

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they figured out how to keep tyrants out of power!  Now if we'd only follow exactly what the Constitution says, and stop fucking around with this "living document" bullshit!

I'm afraid if the Electoral College votes Hillary in, there will be Civil War in this country.

The CIA snapped a photo of one of the hackers.    

Posted Images

Weirdness going on in NV, seems a whole lot of dead folks voted HRC.

A lot

I'm never really sure if Newsmax reports are legit, but here's one:  http://www.newsmaxtv.vegas/huuuge-nevada-voter-fraud-uncovered-worse-than-acorn/

Thats ok we cant believe anything from anyone without a lot of confirmation, it's good mindset for our present condition.

Lot of other sources so tracking this one back isnt difficult.

Day 2 of the Wisconsin recount has resulted in a gain of 3 more votes for "Her"!

Unfortunately, Trump gained 6 so "She" has lost a net 2 votes.

And PA is out of play.  The judge stated that he was forced to follow the law, regardless of his personal feelings.  Obviously the fact that he added that qualifier was intended to show that his personal feelings don't agree with the law.  Hey judge asshole, you knew the rules when you put on the robes.  If it's a hardship to rule according to the law, go back to being a crooked lawyer.

I think we can expect a better result in MI where the recount will be 100% by hand.  I'm sure they'll find up to a million new vagina votes in Detroit alone.

Day 2 of the Wisconsin recount has resulted in a gain of 3 more votes for "Her"!

Unfortunately, Trump gained 6 so "She" has lost a net 2 votes.

And PA is out of play.  The judge stated that he was forced to follow the law, regardless of his personal feelings.  Obviously the fact that he added that qualifier was intended to show that his personal feelings don't agree with the law.  Hey judge asshole, you knew the rules when you put on the robes.  If it's a hardship to rule according to the law, go back to being a crooked lawyer.

I think we can expect a better result in MI where the recount will be 100% by hand.  I'm sure they'll find up to a million new vagina votes in Detroit alone.

I thought the MI recount was already finished and Trump won.....again.  

In a 2-2 deadlock the MI election commission failed to block the requested hand recount.  The hand recount will begin Monday or Tuesday.  Obviously the goal is to have the recount take so long that the MI electors don't get to cast their votes.  MI governor says their electors will vote on schedule, hell or high water.

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/politics/michigan-politics/deadlock-board-vote-means-michigan-presidential-recount-may-proceed/362078517

Let the cry baby's waste our time and their money.

It will not change a thing, time to move on.

After years of dealing with people like her I know they will not change.

So I say well good luck with that and put my energys towards productive things.

You can't change stupid and if you try you will look stupid also.

Edited by jerry52

The 'recounts' are a thinly veiled attempt to  subvert the will of those States by putting their election results in an "unsettled" category. Thus stopping any representation of those States in the Electoral College. The House is the FINAL ARBITRATOR of the election, and WILL overturn any attempt to steal the election by fraudulent means.

I want to know HOW a looser with 1% or less of the vote can force a recount? This is the stuff of Baltic psudodemocracies and banana republics, NOT a major world democracy. 

Federal judge halts recount, sealing Trump's Michigan win

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/07/federal-judge-halts-recount-sealing-trumps-michigan-win.html

DETROIT –  A federal judge who ordered Michigan to begin its recount effectively ended it on Wednesday, tying his decision to a state court ruling that found Green Party candidate Jill Stein had no legal standing to request another look at ballots.

About friggin' time!  :up:

• Like 1

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/in-last-shot-bid-thousands-urge-electoral-college-to-block-trump-at-monday-vote/2016/12/17/125fa84a-c327-11e6-8422-eac61c0ef74d_story.html?utm_term=.93804d13086a

Electors Receiving Thousands of Letters and Emails

This shit is making me fucking furious.  The disgusting pigs on the left have suddenly discovered the Federalist Papers after decades of shitting on the Founding Fathers, desecrating their monuments, ripping their names off public buildings...  They use one single line penned by Hamilton which would have applied more to Obama than it does to Trump.  Obama was the least qualified man to ever hold the office, and yet we "kooks" on the right didn't threaten the lives of the electors if they did their duty and cast their votes for the people of their states.

And this line, stated by a Republican, just puts the icing on the whole shit sandwich.

Vu said. “And can you imagine if the electors overturned the results? If we attempt to change them in any way, you’ve got these far-right elements that are just going to go haywire.”

So...  If the electors try and stage a coup, overturning the rightful outcome of the election, only those "far-right elements" will go haywire?  You don't know what haywire is you pieces of shit.  America is sick of the tyrannical bullshit from dems and repubs both.

If case you want to send emails of encouragement thanking the electors for doing their duty and casting the vote of the people, here is a link that allows you to email them all at once.

http://asktheelectors.org/

This is what I sent:

I'm sorry you're getting so much pressure to change your vote.  I just wanted to say Thank You for being a faithful representative of the people of your state, and treating their vote with the respect it deserves, and not trying to take away their voice.

All of America is watching, and we Thank You.

EDIT:  A couple of them have already responded to my emails thanking me for the encouragement.  Honestly, given the volume they're receiving I never expected any replies.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 2

Here's mine:

I respect the huge responsibility placed on the shoulders of our Electors, to Represent the Will of the People in this Representative Republic.

Don't let a bunch of sore losers usurp the intent of the Founders.

President Elect Trump won. 

Do your Duty and properly Represent the People. We are not a banana republic subject to chatter rule.

Thank you for your time and consideration, I appreciate and respect the role you serve in our electoral process.

I just got these responses:

Thank you for contacting me.  I want you to know that I take my responsibility as an Elector very seriously.  My duty is to the people of Louisiana who voted overwhelmingly for Donald J. Trump.  I will be voting for President Trump on Monday, December 19th - as I was elected to do.

Garrett Monti
Elector-at-Large
Louisiana

I apologize for this automatic reply to your email.

To control spam, I now allow incoming messages only from senders I have approved beforehand.

If you would like to be added to my list of approved senders, please fill out the short request form (see link below). Once I approve you, I will receive your original message in my inbox. You do not need to resend your message. I apologize for this one-time inconvenience.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I am currently unable to access email messages sent to this address.

Please be aware that any threats communicated to me will be reported immediatly to the appropriate authorities.

Thanks,
Glenda

DISCLOSURE:  By responding to this email  you are waiving your right to any privacy or remedy.  By responding to this email, for the consideration of me reading your email, you are giving consent for me to publish, disseminate, or otherwise distribute any information contained for any purposes I deem appropriate.  If you do not consent to this condition, then do not reply.

Thank you for writing.

I am receiving about 4,000 emails a day so I have set this to an auto-response.

You should know that I have no interest in Hillary Clinton becoming our next President.  I reject the Democratic Party principles and I reject Hillary Clinton.

I will not do anything that will open a path for HRC to become our next President.

There is no such thing as a national popular vote.  The only vote that matters to me as a Texas Elector is the Texas vote.

We are not a democracy, we are a republic, for good cause.

We all have differing opinions and I respect your part in the political process, but frankly, since I am a Texas elector, the political opinions of non-Texas voters means nothing to me.  I do not vote or get involved in your state, I am not sure why you are trying to interfere in mine.   As an American citizen, your voice should be able to be heard by all, so I have this email address available, but I owe no duty to any non-Texan.

Many of you think that I represent ALL Americans.  This is incorrect.  The U.S. Constitution specifically disqualifies any elector that works for or represents all Americans.  Electors, by law, only represent the citizens of their state.  Yes, my vote has consequences that affect all 50 states. But my position, by definition, does NOT represent all Americans.

I encourage you to be active in the political process where your vote matters.

If you emailed me regarding Russian influence in the elections, I am open to any information that is not rumor or hearsay.  So far, there is no hard, objective evidence of such.  If you have concrete evidence, I am interested. (No, news reports are not concrete evidence).

Finally, I will not vote for a 3rd candidate.  A 3rd candidate only opens the door for HRC to enter the White House through the House of Representatives.  I will do nothing to enable HRC to become President of the United States, no matter how remote the chances are.

Best Regards,

Alex

Elector, Texas Congressional District 24

Good Citizen,

I am sorry that, because I have received more than 100,000 emails, I can no
longer personally respond to you. I gave up after about 1200. Given that
the content is fairly universal, I am comfortable offering this universal
response.

Thank you for your communication and for your passion for the Republic. I
prefer writers to rioters.

Several things merit mentioning. First, you have every right to lobby an
elector. I delight in receiving this type of communication from a fellow
American.

Second, this is not a pure democracy, it is a republic. The corollary to
that fact is that even if the majority did rule, and it does not, there was
no absolute majority winner in this election.

Third, the Electoral College does not exist in order to give you a "do
over" because you don't like the results; it exists to preserve the nature
of the the republic.

Finally, your feelings notwithstanding, it is not my duty to care one whit
what the plurality or majority of Americans want. My job is to represent
the decision of the winning party in the Texas Presidential election.

It's not that your feelings don't matter at all, they just don't matter
here. The law and U.S. Constitution do.

For those who believe I should change my vote to HRC because of your
intense feelings about Donald Trump, surely you must know that for every
person who feels you have elected the worst person to ever hold the office,
there is another who would have felt exactly the same that had we elected
HRC: that she is unfit for office and her husband has committed multiple
sexual assaults.

Nevertheless, I think it safe to say, my good citizen, you would not have
agreed with electoral nullification of a Clinton victory. Nor would I.

This is why we have elections.

If you disagree with the electoral college concept, and some do, you have
the opportunity to amend the constitution. But elector nullification is not
the answer.

*I will vote my conscience. You need have no fear. I have never intended to
do anything more or less. *

Please allow me to illustrate my point with an analogy from America's
favorite pastime, baseball. In the 1960 World Series the Pirates beat the
Yankees 4 games to three. But, the Yankees scored a total of 55 runs while
the Pirates could only muster 27 total runs.

Unfair? No, those are the rules of baseball. We choose the winner of the
World Series by number of games won, regardless of the disparity of the
total runs. If the rules were different, teams would strategize differently
and the result would likely be different. That the Yankees outscored the
Pirates in 1960, or that the Cubs tied the Indians in runs scored this
year, is nothing more than an interesting statistic.

In a Presidential campaign, if the rules were different, candidates would
strategize differently and the result would likely be different. Donald
Trump won according to the rules. Everything else, including the popular
vote, is merely an interesting statistic.

Indirect election of the chief executive is the rule under parliamentary
forms of government. No one in Canada or the United Kingdom votes for Prime
Minister. The election is indirect.

In closing, I am delighted that many are reading the Federalist Papers.
I've been reading them for twenty years. They are a fascinating insight
into the minds of the framers of the Constitution, aren't they? The
Anti-Federalist papers, from which came the Bill of Rights, are equally
educational. I recommend them for your reading also.

Yes, I agree with Hamilton in Federalist 68. No, I do not believe that the
election of Donald Trump rises to that level. Consequently, to those who
would have me vote for some Republican other than Trump, I decline for the
same reason.

If you have read this far you deserve my thanks, and to know that I do
browse for responses. I read them and sometimes respond personally as time
allows.

May God bless America and may God bless the great state of Texas.

Best regards,

L. Scott Mann
Texas Elector, Congressional District 19

The following may interest, enrage or encourage you:

https://www.facebook.com/SandstormScholar/

http://sandstormscholar.com/the-russian-gambit-why-hack-is-reason-vote-donald-trump/

http://sandstormscholar.com/a-matter-of-conscience/

http://sandstormscholar.com/emails-electors-reflect-character-hrc-supporters/

And for those who think the country has never been in worse condition or
that we are on the brink of civil war:  http://sandstormscholar.com/?p=15899

"It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in princes." Psalm

*IMPORTANT NOTICE: Inasmuch as the Electoral College does the business of
the People I consider all communications to be the property of the People
and may publish some or all without notice to the sender. Threats, and I've
received more than one, are forwarded to the appropriate law enforcement
agency. *

*By responding to this email  you are waiving your right to any privacy or
remedy.  By responding to this email, for the consideration of me reading
your email, you are giving consent for me to publish, disseminate, or
otherwise distribute any information contained for any purposes I deem
appropriate.  If you do not consent to this condition, then please do not
reply.*

Edited by patriot

I am finding the amount of ignorance on the Electoral College system is incredible.

Even Fox News guy Tucker Carlson does not understand these electors may vote any way they please as long as they are willing to suffer the consequence.

State law wont matter as the votes are cast so shall they be counted.

I said since 2012 that these folks will no go quietly into the night, I am not sure they can.

Remember the only way for LBJ to beat that murder rap in Texas was to become President, never forget that.

Concerning the response from Scott Mann above, while the political situation of 1968 was indeed tumultuous (I remember it well despite his reference to pot smoking baby boomers) the American people were of a better type at the time than now as individuals taken as a whole.

One trip through social media should show that his is mere wishful thinking. 

Edited by Rhodes1968

Have all of these dumbocrats that are so blindly certain that the Russian government has been hacking us forgotten that Shitlary for years as secretary of state conducted official government business including documents of the highest levels of classification on an unsecured private server located in her basement bathroom? The hypocrisy and ignorance of these people is endless!!!anger.gif 

• Like 3

It is truly funny to watch and then in the next moment sobering when you realize they are serious.

All you can do is ignore it and keep going taking the shots as you can.

Frankly I see it this way, if you can convince a man to charge down the guns in battle where the consequences are utterly dire then you can get a man to break the law.

Saw this today and realized I've been a deplorable since 1968 when I began to question what I was seeing. Didn't always come up with the right answer of course but that is not the important thing, asking the questions is the point.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-19/are-you-deplorable

• Like 2

The Electoral College has Voted!  032.gif

One "faithless elector" in TX did not vote for President Trump.

SIX, yep, count 'em, SIX Electoral Collage Voters did NOT VOTE FOR KLINTON!!

"Ecstasy and Irony" at it's finest!!  021.gif

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/19/electoral-college-meets-to-formally-elect-trump-amid-protests.html

Edited by Ronin38

So the October surprise fails (Trump hates women), the November surprise succeeds(Email/Trump wins), and the December surprise falls flat (pressure on Electors).

Wonder what is on tap for January.

Was funny to see HRC lose more votes than Trump over this so there is that.

Edited by Rhodes1968
  • Like 1