thinking of selling my 20 gauge

Im thinking of selling my 20 gauge because they dont make good magizine's. I have a slide fire on it, I have a adjustable stock too for it and i have the stock one. I have about 4-10 round magizines and 5 -5 round ones. I also have a lot of ammo for it. I was thinking of asking 750.00 for it for every thing but I seen one at the gun range for 700 but its still there.  is my price too low of a price or to high

post-31102-0-96593700-1480624782_thumb.jpg

Edited by faststang90
saiga20will, on 10 Dec 2016 - 01:18 AM, said:

Did the post say they will be selling them next month. I was under the impression they wouldn't be available until spring.

Link clearly states they expect that item to be AVAILABLE in January of '17.

Did the post say they will be selling them next month. I was under the impression they wouldn't be available until spring.

I need to fix that.. Back in August it looked good, a few things changed since then.

Once we heard the election results we shuffled our schedule to catch up two years of maintenance over the next couple months.. I figure if I have four more years, I'm going to fix all the annoying broken stuff right now.. We have been knocking machines apart one after another for repair. Getting my flickering lights fixed, got the musty smell out of the shop A/C too.

We should be back to running full speed soon.

The 20 gauge is getting a full redesign, should be one of the best mags we make when it is done.

yeah im not going to sell it on here. i was just asking about the amount i could get for it. I ran it by a pawn shop that said they give top dollar for guns and they told me 100.00. lol I told them ill would keep it for 100.00.

Ekkk, they must be used to buying stolen guns from crack heads. Generally you get the best price selling directly to someone that wants it, gun shops have to make money on the sale, and that means less money for you.

• 1 month later...

I need to fix that.. Back in August it looked good, a few things changed since then.

Once we heard the election results we shuffled our schedule to catch up two years of maintenance over the next couple months.. I figure if I have four more years, I'm going to fix all the annoying broken stuff right now.. We have been knocking machines apart one after another for repair. Getting my flickering lights fixed, got the musty smell out of the shop A/C too.

We should be back to running full speed soon.

The 20 gauge is getting a full redesign, should be one of the best mags we make when it is done.

yeah im not going to sell it on here. i was just asking about the amount i could get for it. I ran it by a pawn shop that said they give top dollar for guns and they told me 100.00. lol I told them ill would keep it for 100.00.

Ekkk, they must be used to buying stolen guns from crack heads. Generally you get the best price selling directly to someone that wants it, gun shops have to make money on the sale, and that means less money for you.

Any progress on the new S20 mags?

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...

http://stores.csspecs.com/saiga-20-gauge/

Whats wrong with those?

I been on the list to buy one of them from the first time and never head anything back. I went to the gun range today and it did not fire 3 inch shells good or 2 3/4 shells good. there's a gun show this weekend I'm going to take it and see what I can get for it or I may see if I can sell it to collector firearms 

• 8 months later...

I know this is a old one but I got the gun to work with slugs but the gun range I go to will not let me use slugs. I had one place tell me they would give me 350.00 for the gun but I had the gas piston changed to the heavy duty one. do you think I can get 500.00 out of it with  3-5 round 3 inch magazines ?  I also have 2-8 3 inch round saiga magazines that I will sell by there selfpost-31102-0-71142600-1528340662_thumb.jpg 

8 round magazine.jpg

Edited by faststang90
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...