7N6: military surplus 5.45x39, steel-cased, corrosive primed, 52-53 gr bullet with copper-washed mild steel jacket,  mild steel core & airspace in jacket to induce core shift forward & violent, early tumble in soft targets. 1080 rounds in a tin or 'spam-can'.

SGA: SGammo.com.

Make sure to follow corrosive primer cleaning protocols after shooting.

Most accurate ammo out of my SGL-31, under 1.5 MOA. YMMV. Favorite com-block optic, Po 3.5x21P,  is calibrated to the ballistics of this load.

• Like 1

I might have to get another '74 if there's a steady flow of 7N6 coming in. I sold my VEPR 5.45 after the initial import ban. I will probably wait for prices to come down though.

If things could return to 10 cents/rd or lower prices I know a lot of people that would jump at the chance.

Trump said there would be no end to our winning. Not even four weeks after the election, Castro is dead and 7N6 is back in stock at SGA.

The man's a prophet. 

He doesn't actually realize it. Think about his "Trojan Horse" comment in regards to the refugees. It was much deeper than he realized and he nailed it.

I might have to get another '74 if there's a steady flow of 7N6 coming in. I sold my VEPR 5.45 after the initial import ban. I will probably wait for prices to come down though.

Don't hold your breath on that one. The 7N6 ban is ATF ruling, not executive order. Even if Trump reverses EO from Obama related to Russian arms importation it won't change the ATF ruling on it being armor piercing. Hopefully he can put someone into play that will review the issue and change the ruling but until then it will not be importable

Don't hold your breath on that one. The 7N6 ban is ATF ruling, not executive order. Even if Trump reverses EO from Obama related to Russian arms importation it won't change the ATF ruling on it being armor piercing. Hopefully he can put someone into play that will review the issue and change the ruling but until then it will not be importable

Actually since the EO's entire purpose (originally) is to set policy for an agency within the framework of legislation he could do it with one EO.

There are very few restrictions on the power of the Executive, which is kind of the problem. 

• Like 1

Actually since the EO's entire purpose (originally) is to set policy for an agency within the framework of legislation he could do it with one EO.

There are very few restrictions on the power of the Executive, which is kind of the problem. 

If he does an EO, yes. I'm speaking specifically of his campaign promise to remove the Obama EOs. Doing so would not change an ATF ruling

If he does an EO, yes. I'm speaking specifically of his campaign promise to remove the Obama EOs. Doing so would not change an ATF ruling

Ah yes in that case.

If Trump is sincere I dont think it has escaped his team's notice how many of these departmental policy rulings exist that run counter to his stated position.

Nearly the proverbial Gordian knot that just has to be cut en mass.

Time will tell, it is a long way to 1/20/17

A very good start would to expose EVERYTHING BarryO did "UNDER THE TABLE", undo ALL of it, and appoint a 'special prosecutor'.

I could be wrong but I perceive that this week's attacks on free speech by the Republican Congress, the state run media, and the techno-tyrants are directly related to preventing just that from occurring.

It is just a bit shocking more folks are not railing against these attacks in particular that pos legislation that just cleared the House, perhaps it has not had time to form as yet.

These Globalists (or whatever) are not done yet if for no other reason than these guys are literally everywhere, media, universities, government, corps, next door.

Spooky times and it's going to get very weird.

Trump said there would be no end to our winning. Not even four weeks after the election, Castro is dead and 7N6 is back in stock at SGA.

The man's a prophet. 

You might be surprised if you realized how much truth is in your post

A very good start would to expose EVERYTHING BarryO did "UNDER THE TABLE", undo ALL of it, and appoint a 'special prosecutor'.

I believe the fur is going to fly all over the place.