Hey all that love their Saiga-12 weapon. The last shotgun that I owned was a Belgium Browning pump that was my Grandfathers. So I hope you that believe I train weapon before I train my children. I plan to hand down to my children everything I know about this weapon and the history with me and others if they so agree.

The first time at the local sand pit range was very disappointing. I bought hight brass as advised but had some jamming trying to go semi-auto with the stock drum. The ten round mag would shoot once and kick out, I believe do to filing. After the first range time I was not disappointed, I was able to unload the 20 round drum using 7 shot without any jams a a slower trigger.

Being the first time I used the used Saiga-12 I decided to clean the weapon. Once I tore her down I found some deposits in areas expected but heavy deposits on the bolt and chamber. When I pulled the plug it was tight and clicked several times until removed. I believe that I had not the required gas pressure to return the bolt back far enough for a complete cycle. I just want to shoot this weapon to its best.post-51238-0-32720600-1480979060_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...