Anyone taken a look at one of these by Century? I checked one out the other day and was seriously impressed with the build. Seems like century is now building these on a stamped receiver, but even so it looked like an impressive build. If I didn't know it was a century, I would have guessed Bulgarian. Question is, who makes the barrel and trunnion?

According to Prepper Gun Shop, the parts description is as follows:

The Century Arms International AK63D is an excellent rifle that will satisfy any AK aficionados needs. The Century Arms AK63D is constructed using quality Hungarian parts including the underfolder stock, sights, gas block, premium furniture, bolt and bolt carrier. These are paired with the modern manufacturing processes of brand new US made 4140 steel milled receiver, barrel, compensator, trigger group and a 100 percent new black coating. The result is a fantastic firearm that is giving shooters an excellent tool for defense, competition, and recreational shooting. It features premium wood furniture, removable slant cut muzzle brake and an exceptionally smooth action. Not all AK platform rifles are created equal, and the Century Arms International AK63D is proof that some are definitely better than others. 

Specifications and Features:
Century Arms International AK63D RI2182-X 
Semi Automatic Rifle
7.62x39mm 
30 Rounds 
16.25" Barrel 
1:10 Twist 
Milled Receiver 4140 Steel 
Removable Slant Cut Muzzle Break 
Premium Wood Furniture 
Underfolding Stock 
Black Finish 
Excellent Condition 
35.75" Overall Length 
7.48 Pounds 

Finally had a chance to get a good look at the rifle again. Everything except the receiver and barrel appear to be hungarian! The trunnion and bcg are original and look great!!! Seriously looking at one of these as my next AKquisition.