Well Karl has a big I told you so chit to play.

This look very real, the smoking gun has been found.

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=231719

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/223931057-story

So who exactly is this guy since he is not what he claims and how do we lock his ass up for fraud now?

Edited by Rhodes1968

It's a pretty obvious forgery. 

As I said some years ago, I could have done better than that myself, as could many others with only a basic knowledge of the tools required.

We've had an illegal alien acting as President of the United States of America for EIGHT YEARS, willfully DAMAGING our Great Nation.

He and his co-conspirators need to be prosecuted for every crime they've committed to date.

Edited by patriot

Thus you point out part of the reason I do not think this thing is going to happen without some major drama.

What do you do with such an egregious crime? Treason is obvious here and conspiracy is of course obvious should it be pursued.

And I believe it must be followed all the way to the end IF this republic is to survive. 

• Like 1

Thus you point out part of the reason I do not think this thing is going to happen without some major drama.

What do you do with such an egregious crime? Treason is obvious here and conspiracy is of course obvious should it be pursued.

And I believe it must be followed all the way to the end IF this republic is to survive. 

Not treason, per se, as he's not American. Certainly conspiracy, forgery, identity theft, falsifying gov. documents, illegal immigration.

Possibly espionage. 

• Like 2

What do we do for the long term viability of our nation?  If nothing else, the long term history of the Presidency?  If in fact Obama was not qualified to be President, what does that say about our US Constitution?  Is it a document that we obey or is it something we can just pay lip service too?

This goes way beyond one man possibly committing a great fraud upon our Nation for nearly 8 years.  This goes way beyond any and all possible High Crimes And Misdemeanors.  If the forgery is true then what do we do as a nation?  Just how serious is this situation?  Very serious indeed.  This is very bad.

So many heavy questions.  If true, does it mean everything Obama did for 8 years is null and void? What will Congress decide to do about it?  Anything?  Nothing?  Seems to me they have had 8 years to decide.  My greatest fear is that they knew all along and went along with it.  Who has the power to force that?

Extremely serious and very heart breaking.  Just me.  Respectfully.  If true there can be only one punishment.  Only one.  Scary indeed.

• Like 2

Not treason, per se, as he's not American. Certainly conspiracy, forgery, identity theft, falsifying gov. documents, illegal immigration.

Possibly espionage. 

Well that would depend on who this fucker truly is and who was pulling strings.

I believe (politics aside) we missed the last opportunity to grill these bastids when old tricky Dick was pardoned, I do not think we can afford to miss this one.

Yes HB it is going to painful either way I vote to go with the pain of truth at least it heals.

Most of us here had our doubts from the get go.  I know I did.  But what can just one person do?  What is disturbing is that lots of folks smarter than me also probably, (certainly) suspected he was most likely NOT a natural born citizen ... but chose to do nothing.  

What was frustrating is that lots of folks suspected?  Now ancient history but how could the Democratic party even nominate him to run?  How could so many voting Americans send him to the White House ... twice?  I did not vote for him.  But lots of people did.

If the birth certificate is phony and if Obama is NOT a "Natural Born Citizen" then he has perpetuated the greatest fraud upon the Nation since our country has been in existence.  Also might spell the doom of the Democratic party and LOTS of other politicians.

COULD this sad horrible subject gain enough traction in Congress, over a period of a couple of hours, for the House to Impeach and for the Senate to convict?  Then the Impeachment and Conviction papers be presented to Obama by US Marshall's?

Then what?  What is more important?  Trumps first 100 days ... or this?

Lenix Mint 17 Speell Chzk sucks totally.  Totally!  There is no apostrophe in Marshall's.  It is plural, not possessive!!!  :(

Trump is not going to get any honeymoon period (100 days) from what we are seeing.

Everything will be fought tooth and nail as long as that political block exists and the only way to destroy it is to expose it. But the last example of a President exposing that mess did not end well for us, but then we did let the coup take place without so much as whimper, that is on the greatest generation's bar tab alone. Everything since has been just a mess.

I agree with your point HB that the election of this guy twice shows near conclusively this republic is on borrowed time... and money, the financial butcher bill still has to be paid. 

History is only of limited help in this situation as we are on very new ground here, like it or not it appears not only are the "elite" arrogant but satanic as well from the emails (which have never been denied). 

Isnt that the most interesting thing? They deny everything but those emails, can it be they cannot deny them for other reasons?

*sighs* 

• Like 1

When Obama first released the document in question, a friend of mine who runs the digital imaging systems for a major university said that it was an obvious forgery.  Not just obvious, but amateurish, and it didn't appear to be intended to fool anyone who knew what they were looking at.  It's my opinion that the administration released it specifically to keep the issue alive, so they could use it to marginalize people on the right in the media, and distract everybody from other stuff they were doing.

• Like 3

As it happens plans that have immediate success, as the birther move did thanks to a pocket media...  sometimes fall in the long term.

They did not expect HRC to lose and they did not expect for the template to be found. This is courtroom evidence by anyone's sane judgement.

Another reason for not thinking they will peacefully turn over power.

• Like 1

Hello

I have to think o'blowme had the goods on at least enough influential people in House/Senate to keep everyone else in line, by either NSA, IRS, or you name it. 

They were effectively muzzled during his entire reign of tyranny.

Of course, with Eric "Dick" Holder or Loretta "Lynch Whitey" as AG's, there's that "what's the point" factor to deal with, as well.

And, you want to talk Constitutional crisis, how about everything this Manchurian mobster has touched for eight years becoming null and void? (including Obamacare and every budget he signed off on) And every Demonrat being complacent with that.

Yeah, I can certainly see how those "go along to get along" ass munches would take the swimmin' downstream route and just keep their lame-ass mouths shut and hope it all goes away.

Every last one of them who never brought the subject up should be indicted as co-conspirators. They're just inhabitants of the fuckin' swamp.

JMHO...

-Guido in TX

• Like 2

Perhaps to be a big somebody is to think in different terms?  What is the best for the Republic?  Easy for some of us, (me in particular) to guff, puff and huff and demand corrective legal action.  But ... what would be the consequences of such action?  Would it turn ugly?  Violent? 

How much?  How long? How soon?  It sucks to say this but at some point somebody who is NOT the Powers That Be must decide what is the best path of least disruption and destruction for the nation.  Are we better off letting this go rather than going to the mat to punish all involved?

Way way above my pay grade.  And ... if given again the horrible choice of the lessor of several simultaneous endeavors or evils, would it be best to forget the Kenyan, (for now at least)  and instead concentrate on helping and supporting President Elect Trump ... and the first 100 days?

PS:  I wonder if the term "the first one hundred days" has its beginnings when Napoleon busted out of Elba in 1815 and ran rabid for 100 days before being soundly but closely defeated by the Duke Of Wellington?  That battle in Belgium changed the course of world history. Waterloo.

Guess y'all forgot about this.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/other/health-director-who-approved-obama-birth-certificate-dies-plane-crash-f2D11732106

DEC 12 2013, 11:12 AM ET
Health director who approved Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash

Key line...The other eight people on board were rescued, 
Edited by Jet
  • Like 2

Wow.  Big boys.  Big stakes.  Definitely hardball.  I wonder who was included in the non official first responder crews who got to the wreck ... before the first responders got to the wreck.  Statement, not question.  :(

Let us also not forget all the other folks who have died strangely.  Almost makes the laws of averages or statistics non applicable.

• Like 1

Remember what Obama did before he was elected to Congress? He was a community agitator. I believe this will be his modus operandi

once leaving office. Once Santa Clause starts to turn off the gravy train, the left will start screaming. The single digit IQ individuals that voted 

will turn on king cheeto.

http://conservativefiringline.com/ed-klein-obama-setting-shadow-government-undermine-trump-starting-inauguration-day/

• Like 1

Well, they also bought a home in Rancho Mirage, Kommiefornia, so who knows (or really cares) where they go?

I don't doubt for a minute the Liberal Machine already has plans in the works, I just don't think Oblameme would be the one they want running anything any more.

• 3 weeks later...

So ... a hypothetical question.  Hypo.  Given a choice, what do you do?  Limited time.  Limited resources.  Limited political where with all.  Do you go after Obama or do you COMPLETELY remove Obama Care and the Federal Insurance Market Place?  You have that "golden" 100 days.

Or ... do you commit political suicide and instead go after the Hughes Amendment AND a Hearing Protection Act?  Or the 90 day annual NFA amnesty?   Which is more important?  Which is more important to this Forum?   You can only do so much.  So ... what will it be?  I dunno.

Pretty much everything that has happened says there will be no 100 day honeymoon for Trump, hell the Repubs are as much of an issue as the Dems.

His own chief of staff just bit at the whole Russian hacking narrative, so WTF?

Like I said think reprieve not pardon.