Reducing trigger pull

I have recently bought a pre XN 1919 fitted with a Tromix trigger.  I want to reduce the pull weight.  I have found a video of a Tromix trigger fitted to a Vepr12 and the owner changed the spring to one made by JTE which reduced the pull.

Would anyone know if the Vepr12 spring and the Agdal spring are the same and therefore I could try a JTE spring?

Also I heard on a Tooth and Nail video mention of a JP trigger for the Akdal but nothing listed on their site.  Anyone know about this trigger or where to get one.

Thanks

We have 2 different triggers (complete) available.

Our T&N setup with our optimized hammer and disconnector, pull wt. from 6#, down to high 3's

Or the JP Roller trigger, with JP's roller trigger and our Hammer disconnector, pull wt. down to 1.5# - NOT RECOMMENDED ! 023.gif 

but we have done it.

Ideally it works best in competition to have rifle and SG with the same trigger and set close to the same, maybe a tad heavier on the SG.

We don't list the JP setup as individual item, as there are many adjustments that can be done incorrectly if you don't have experience setting them up.

Not impossible, but maybe not ideal for the avg guy.

Edited by toothandnail
  • 2 months later...

We have 2 different triggers (complete) available.

Our T&N setup with our optimized hammer and disconnector, pull wt. from 6#, down to high 3's

Or the JP Roller trigger, with JP's roller trigger and our Hammer disconnector, pull wt. down to 1.5# - NOT RECOMMENDED ! 023.gif

but we have done it.

Ideally it works best in competition to have rifle and SG with the same trigger and set close to the same, maybe a tad heavier on the SG.

We don't list the JP setup as individual item, as there are many adjustments that can be done incorrectly if you don't have experience setting them up.

Not impossible, but maybe not ideal for the avg guy.

T & N you need to purchase a business membership to advertise business like services or products. You have been advised and warned repeatedly, and continue to ignore forum rules.

Forum policy also requires non-vendor members to use a forum handle which is not their business name.  Additionally Tooth and Nail Armory, you are clearly using your brand and business name to promote your products.  

Please either change your forum handle or even better for you and the members here please purchase a business membership and promote yourself all you want.  If you wish to set up a business account please contact me and I'll be more than happy to assist you in any way I can.

Very Respectfully,

GySgt New River