What Will Russia's "Punishment" Be?

White House nears announcement on how it will punish Russia for election cyberattacks

http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-white-house-russia-hacking-election-punishment-2016-12

Maybe I missed it but I still haven't seen any proof that Russia is responsible for the stolen emails.  I won't use the word "hacked" because when you give away your email password that's not hacking.

As to the "punishment"...

We have seen how it works when obuttfucker wants to punish Russia.  He gets the huge side benefit of buttfucking American gunowners at the same time. 

Will barry flip a final handful of shit on us by "sanctioning" VEPRs and Russian ammo?

He's on his last few days now and his true face is in full view.

I hope Trump has the balls to un-order every single imperial order from the last 8 years on day one. 

It's time for the elephants to go on a rampage.  Time to trample every unconstitutional thing the jackasses have built.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 6

Stupid Move #1:

Bath House Barry's lap dog McCain calls for sanctions against Russia and Putin, and Barry expels 35 Russian diplomats by executive order.

http://www.ketv.com/article/us-senators-russia-should-be-sanctioned-for-election-hacks/8544631

http://www.uticaod.com/news/20161229/us-sanctions-russia-expels-35-diplomats-over-election-hacking

DingleBarry's full statement:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/12/29/statement-president-actions-response-russian-malicious-cyber-activity

"Statement by the President on Actions in Response to Russian Malicious Cyber Activity and Harassment

Today, I have ordered a number of actions in response to the Russian government’s aggressive harassment of U.S. officials and cyber operations aimed at the U.S. election. These actions follow repeated private and public warnings that we have issued to the Russian government, and are a necessary and appropriate response to efforts to harm U.S. interests in violation of established international norms of behavior.

All Americans should be alarmed by Russia’s actions. In October, my Administration publicized our assessment that Russia took actions intended to interfere with the U.S. election process.  These data theft and disclosure activities could only have been directed by the highest levels of the Russian government. Moreover, our diplomats have experienced an unacceptable level of harassment in Moscow by Russian security services and police over the last year.  Such activities have consequences.  Today, I have ordered a number of actions in response.

I have issued an executive order that provides additional authority for responding to certain cyber activity that seeks to interfere with or undermine our election processes and institutions, or those of our allies or partners.  Using this new authority, I have sanctioned nine entities and individuals:  the GRU and the FSB, two Russian intelligence services; four individual officers of the GRU; and three companies that provided material support to the GRU’s cyber operations.  In addition, the Secretary of the Treasury is designating two Russian individuals for using cyber-enabled means to cause misappropriation of funds and personal identifying information.  The State Department is also shutting down two Russian compounds, in Maryland and New York, used by Russian personnel for intelligence-related purposes, and is declaring “persona non grata” 35 Russian intelligence operatives.  Finally, the Department of Homeland Security and the Federal Bureau of Investigation are releasing declassified technical information on Russian civilian and military intelligence service cyber activity, to help network defenders in the United States and abroad identify, detect, and disrupt Russia’s global campaign of malicious cyber activities.

These actions are not the sum total of our response to Russia’s aggressive activities. We will continue to take a variety of actions at a time and place of our choosing, some of which will not be publicized. In addition to holding Russia accountable for what it has done, the United States and friends and allies around the world must work together to oppose Russia’s efforts to undermine established international norms of behavior, and interfere with democratic governance. To that end, my Administration will be providing a report to Congress in the coming days about Russia’s efforts to interfere in our election, as well as malicious cyber activity related to our election cycle in previous elections. "

Edited by patriot

...the United States and friends and allies around the world must work together to oppose Russia’s efforts to undermine established international norms of behavior, and interfere with democratic governance.

Obviously he hasn't been paying attention to Putin's actions in Ukraine, Crimea, Chechnya, Syria, etc., etc....  :rolleyes:

Besides, Assange & Co. stated repeatedly that the emails they had were NOT obtained by Russia, and I'd believe them before I'd believe any statement made by the current Administration.

• Like 2

The Russian hack never happened....

‘No proof whatsoever’

http://www.wnd.com/2016/12/obama-ignores-evidence-russia-didnt-hack-dnc-podesta/

I'm pretty sure that the Russians are good enough at it that there would be nothing left to show they were ever there unless they wanted there to be....and why would they do that???

...so we have to prove a negative?

Yeah, right. Not in America!

If one knows ahead of time hacking will be conducted it is actually fairly easy to catch it in progress and then turn things on the hacker, shit works both ways.

There were how many warnings of hacking by state sponsored sources previous to this election over several years?

Hundreds? Thousands?

Heh most seem to be China and Israel with Russia barely making a dent.

Of course that did not stop anyone at the DNC from sacrificing security to remain off the radar of various Justice departments did it.

Funny thing about the truth, once it is out it matters not at all how I came out. To date nothing has been denied.

Bunch of pedos, the whole lot of em on both sides of the isle, or else the reaction in DC would be far different.

Wheres the evidence? Being created at Langley most likely... if at all. Prob by the same guy that did BO's birth records.

I dont think there should be one. for a few reasons - heres two -

one - WE made the shit digital and invented digital and arent covering our own asses. own fault

two - Russia was our ally once in a dark time. like, good friend kinda ally. we shouldnt forget that. its like telling some other kid's parents that they are wrong. wtfru?

21 more days....and good riddance! There is nothing Obama does at this point (or most of his miserably failed administration), that can't be undone with a pen and a phone and someone not afraid to use it. Live by the EO, your legacy dies by the EO. (You egotistical, narrsicistic, napolionic, power hungry, little man)

• Like 1

There are 3 types of lies.  Lies.  Damn Lies.  And Statistics.

Looking only at numbers of EOs is grossly misleading.  All executive orders are not equal.  While you can find egregious EOs by Republicans, bho honed the EO power grab to a fine art.

His latest is a perfect example.  With a stroke of the pen he snatched 1.35 million acres for the federal government.

And his pen is just getting warmed up. 

• Like 1

There are 3 types of lies.  Lies.  Damn Lies.  And Statistics.

Looking only at numbers of EOs is grossly misleading.  All executive orders are not equal.  While you can find egregious EOs by Republicans, bho honed the EO power grab to a fine art.

His latest is a perfect example.  With a stroke of the pen he snatched 1.35 million acres for the federal government.

I just didn't feel like arguing.

There are 3 types of lies. Lies. Damn Lies. And Statistics.

Looking only at numbers of EOs is grossly misleading. All executive orders are not equal. While you can find egregious EOs by Republicans, bho honed the EO power grab to a fine art.

His latest is a perfect example. With a stroke of the pen he snatched 1.35 million acres for the federal government.

I just didn't feel like arguing.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, huh?

Funny how everyone forgets the past, so how is Edward Snowden?

He's not Russian.

...as far as Russian's "punishment"? Make the punishment fit the crime. No evidence, no punishment.

...or we could send them Barry.

Edited by patriot

BULLSHIT.......no evidence!

I was a hacker.....before there were laws in the early early days I was a software pirate, it was my hobby to scan for  vulnerable computers to upload the cracked software for distribution each Friday night on the hacker forums

you cant catch me, I leave no footprints and Im not even a govt caliber hacker...there is NO way they can prove it was the Russians... the supposed Russian govt hacker could have been someone like me,  using a daisy chain of proxies from country to country thru country to cloak themselves

if you cant catch me there is just no way a govt sponsored  espionage hacker would leave tracks, how many people with my skills do you hear of going to jail and pirating is way more prevalent today than when I was involved....

they cant catch the kids pirating and they cant catch the russians

this is just like the bullshit Gender Identification its a DISTRACTION....

Edited by HackNtheBox
  • Like 1

Not everyone forgets.

Awaiting a pardon, repatriation, and a Medal of Freedom.

Think of what we now know due directly to him.

Only down side I see is none of the self proclaimed "betters" he exposed have gone to jail yet.

One can hope that changes soon.

• Like 3

He's not Russian.

...as far as Russian's "punishment"? Make the punishment fit the crime. No evidence, no punishment.

OK so you do not remember, I KNOW Snowden is not Russian....   Read up on Snowden so that you can learn something.....

We are talking about hacking, spying  read here,,,,,,,,,,,https://www.google.com/search?q=edward+snowden&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Not everyone forgets.

Only down side I see is none of the self proclaimed "betters" he exposed have gone to jail yet.

I sure am glad someone understands...   We need to request Trump to pardon (pardon my ass he did nothing wrong) Snowden, he is 1 of my heroes...

He's not Russian.

OK so you do not remember, I KNOW Snowden is not Russian....   Read up on Snowden so that you can learn something.....

We are talking about hacking, spying  read here,,,,,,,,,,,https://www.google.com/search?q=edward+snowden&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Not everyone forgets.

I sure am glad someone understands...   We need to request Trump to pardon (pardon my ass he did nothing wrong) Snowden, he is 1 of my heroes...

I've had security briefings on Snowden. I know quite a bit about that dirtbag. I also understand espionage, corporate and government. Snowden's a criminal plain and simple. Not a "hero". 

This is all about the Dems and their tantrums for not winning the election.

Remember your subject line:

What Will Russia's "Punishment" Be? Edited by patriot

He's not Russian.

OK so you do not remember, I KNOW Snowden is not Russian.... Read up on Snowden so that you can learn something.....

We are talking about hacking, spying read here,,,,,,,,,,,https://www.google.com/search?q=edward+snowden&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Not everyone forgets.

I sure am glad someone understands... We need to request Trump to pardon (pardon my ass he did nothing wrong) Snowden, he is 1 of my heroes...

I've had security briefings on Snowden. I know quite a bit about that dirtbag. I also understand espionage, corporate and government. Snowden's a criminal plain and simple. Not a "hero".

This is all about the Dems and their tantrums for not winning the election.

Remember your subject line: What Will Russia's "Punishment" Be?

Snowden is a criminal for the same reasons assange is : he exposed corruption. Technically he was working for criminals, running a criminal organization in the name of the USA government.

Maybe a criminals, but he did the right thing in the name of public interest.