Well, sometimes a person can get carried away. Or, Just want it the way I want it. Texas Weapons Systems hinged rail and peep sight, Inforce 500 light, Midwest Industries, quad rail, muzzle break, folding mech, sling attachment and parts for arm brace, Sig brace, Mepro/Mako reflex sight and foregrip, Hogue grip. Riveted on mag release extension. Notched safety to hold bolt open. Romy 20rd mags and pmags are the most handy. FDE baked metal coating, camo is petroleum cleaner removable to terrain or choice, so yes it wears off, can be easily touched up or changed. Pics are bit lighter than actual color. Have enjoyed it so far, over 700 rds fired, no issues. I'll do the light to match. Actually blends well now in our winter/fall terrain.post-3200-0-79526100-1483327251_thumb.jpgpost-3200-0-24980400-1483327281_thumb.jpg

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

USMACHINEGUN.com, offer few styles. Unable to edit post. Parts to do build that listed Midwest Industries were supplied buy USMACHINEGUN. Muzzle brake is done in house. On Yugo M92/85 upgrades, halfway down page 5. Have many options and styles.

Edited by Ruffian72

Really like it. It's the rivet style, could use nut and bolt. Had a couple slip over with allen screw that AIM sold, yet didn't hold up well (plastic) and slipped on other Aks I got, so switched over to the solid rivet. Trigger finger quick release

• 3 years later...