should I invite the wrath of the wife...

If it's an impulse buy,resist the urge and pass. If it's a deal that's too good to pass up, then I might consider it. Something tells me you've already got at least one other Glock, and at least one chambered in .40. (am I right?) Personally, I'm holding out for a CZ P-10.

• Like 1

My wife and I make a game out of it. Any time she has to go in the safes she's snooping to see if anything looks new.

As long as the bills are paid and she gets spoiled every now and then she doesn't freak out too bad. Unless it looks really expensive haha

post-31248-0-76894000-1483678206_thumb.jpeg

• Like 3

Spoke with her about it. Showed her the numbers. Her response was very cool. As long as the bills are paid.

If you take it, make sure your wife knows that it's her turn.

It's worked for us.

Marriage is like chess.

Edited by Sim_Player

The shiny shit thread comes to mind. Lol. I say unless she's a gun person she's not going to know one glock from the other. unless it's a different color. But to me 40 is a useless caliber, solution looking for a problem. I say if you want a centimetre get a 10mm

The shiny shit thread comes to mind. Lol. I say unless she's a gun person she's not going to know one glock from the other. unless it's a different color. But to me 40 is a useless caliber, solution looking for a problem. I say if you want a centimetre get a 10mm

40 is my daily carry, last time I checked it still makes a hole.

40 is my daily carry, last time I checked it still makes a hole.
So does a 9 and with less recoil and more rounds. Just saying.

Bills are paid, and all is good. However, after much condideration, I'm passing this up. My reasons are simple: Over the past 7 to 8 years I've standardized both my ammo and handguns. This handgun and caliber are not on that list. Furthermore, although the money is not an issue, it's still $600 bucks. I'd rather apply that to paying off the new tires and suspension parts I just put on the truck.

• Like 2

IMO, the beauty of a .40 cal Glock is that it can be easily converted to 9mm and back to .40. It is like having more than one gun in just one gun, a guide rod, barrel, and mag later. I carry a well worn G22 converted to 9mm.