That report had nothing really to say. I've used one for 3 years daily and haven't been sick once. Although I hardly ever get sick so that doesn't really mean anything I guess. I've researched and researched and have yet to find any real evidence it causes anything. I make my own juice I used veagtible glycerin and a small amount of propylene glycol and all natural flavorings. And if course nicotine which still causes bad stuff. But I no longer inhale tar and smoke. My wife hated the smell and my clothes always smelled. Not anymore.

I'm sure it's not good for you as most things aren't. But id be curious to see what the same scientists have to say about using an indoor firing range. I'm sure it's much worse for your health according to them.

I quit cigarettes, then cigars, now smoke a pipe. The pipe is more of a hobby that an addiction! The pipe is self limiting. It takes a lot more get it ready, and also takes considerable maintenance. Now I get an occasional nicotine fix without the habit getting out of hand! Pipe tobacco is inexpensive when ordered on line.

• Like 1

I quit cigarettes, then cigars, now smoke a pipe. The pipe is more of a hobby that an addiction! The pipe is self limiting. It takes a lot more get it ready, and also takes considerable maintenance. Now I get an occasional nicotine fix without the habit getting out of hand! Pipe tobacco is inexpensive when ordered on line.

I used to open the old Borkum Riff packs my pop had and inhale deeply. It smelled so good.

I used to open the old Borkum Riff packs my pop had and inhale deeply. It smelled so good.

I still have my grandfather's old smoking stand. I can still smell the tobacco in it.

Been vaping since 2009 after a round of pneumonia. After I could breathe again and had started craving nicotine a friend got me an e cig. Worked out fine and I haven't looked back since or been tempted to go back to cigarettes.

As a matter of fact they don't even smell good anymore. I only use the tobacco flavor at 24mg of nic. My doctor has read all the same studies I have found and has no objections to my use of it.

Been vaping since 2009 after a round of pneumonia. After I could breathe again and had started craving nicotine a friend got me an e cig. Worked out fine and I haven't looked back since or been tempted to go back to cigarettes.

As a matter of fact they don't even smell good anymore. I only use the tobacco flavor at 24mg of nic. My doctor has read all the same studies I have found and has no objections to my use of it.

24mg huh. What kind of device you use?

old innokin itazte VTR mod with the dual coil subohm elements. Got a lot of spare Aspire tanks on closeout cheap. This is the only rig I have used that can stand up to getting knocked around and dropped. Rides in a 511 molle grenade pouch on my belt perfectly.