One of the places charging stupid prices for bricks had them marked down $10.  Need another $19 to go before I'd consider buying there.  Looks like the same amount of stock they had before the election.

The only stores I don't mind paying higher prices at are those that held their prices down during the panic.

One of the places charging stupid prices for bricks had them marked down $10.  Need another $19 to go before I'd consider buying there.  Looks like the same amount of stock they had before the election.

The only stores I don't mind paying higher prices at are those that held their prices down during the panic.

That's a good attitude to take about it.

Don't jump on the opportunistic seller's deal until it is too good to pass up. They lose money

Problem is if a panic gets going the guys that keep prices down sell out first and then it's all gouging. So... keep stocked I guess.

• Like 1

I just wish .22 Magnum would come back to stores too. I see .17 HMR and .22 LR everywhere. Why no .22 Magnum?

Demand, production conflicts and limits, Savage is bringing out a semi auto in 17HMR IIRC so others will follow, maybe they see that.

Between the two the HMR would be my pick just a heck of a neat round that just needed the right rifle IMO. Time will tell

Prices on everything are starting to drop.  The Trump Calm has arrived. 

Pretty soon it will be the manufacturers, distributors, and retailers that will be in panic.  In the next few months we're going to see deals everywhere.  Guns, ammo, accessories. 

I know some good companies are going to suffer but the pendulum has to swing.

• Like 1

Prices on everything are starting to drop. The Trump Calm has arrived.

Pretty soon it will be the manufacturers, distributors, and retailers that will be in panic. In the next few months we're going to see deals everywhere. Guns, ammo, accessories.

I know some good companies are going to suffer but the pendulum has to swing.

We can all hope. The anti crowd and the plants to distroy this country are all in a panic during the next few weeks, as seen with the latest shooting.

Remember when Buy Mart had Winchester kinda cheapo Wildcat brick ammo on sale for $7.95 a brick with no limit?  No sales tax either.  This was quite a few years ago.  No limit.  The lady asked if I wanted a case of 5000.  She showed me a complete pallet full in the back.  When they had no Wildcat, she offered Super X instead at the same price.  Since I had plenty of .22rf ammo then I passed.  Wow. 

Until CCI Subsonic comes back on the market there is just nothing I need or want in 22LR.

Found a good stop gap in RWS but well stocked on that so not really as interested in price as I am in availability of specific ammo.

Big fan of CCI just dont need the mini-mags.

Fed Champion is going at 5 cents so maybe a good sign maybe not.