IZ-433 conversion help

• 4 weeks later...

Well, it took some doing, but its done. Sorry, I forgot to take tons of pictures... Got an issue though. Can't keep the gun from locking open after each round. Thoughts? opinions? Folks in GA who know what they are doing?

Where in GA are you? SE?

That's a pretty good trek from here. Well, if you happen to be going to NE FL anytime soon, let me know a couple days in advance. I would help you figure that issue out at no charge.

In the meantime, if you can post a pic of the inside of the receiver with no mag, inside of the receiver with mag inserted, and maybe a pic of the bottom  where we can see the manual button maybe myself or someone else can take a stab at it. Did you fire it before converting? If not and you have no way to know if the LRBHO was working when it should have pre-conversion, maybe the manual button of the LRBHO needs to be tightened. Don't go crazy tightening it, just go 1/2 turn, test, and repeat if necessary. You may need to modify an old flathead screwdriver to tighten it if it is not really loose.

Gun fired fine before the modification (after the usual break in period) and it worked well. It may be the spring, it may be the manual button, so I pulled it out, just to make sure the trigger and such were working alright. I had the same issue with my 109, and I ended up just leaving the damned thing out.

I Might just take a trip down to FL in the next few days-- I could stand to see the ocean.