Less than 20 pounds dressed?  Twenty four inch .50 BMG barrel?  I can not imagine the recoil.  Or the muzzle blast.  Talk about mission impossible, who would want to shoot the thing?  Yikes!

But ... ONCE?  Humm!  The guys who make a successful can for the thing that actually stands up and lives can also get a NASA contract for anti matter plasma coolant which would be easier to tame.

Plus the fact that I am left handed.

Not for me. Left handed. I ain't eating hot 50 brass.

"Reading is FUNdamental!" 

Additionally St. George Arms makes two versions of the Leader in order to accommodate both right- and left-handed users starting around $8,200.

Pfft, the Lynx Gm6 bullpup is way cooler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBntnnCFvOk  :up:

• Like 2

Not for me. Left handed. I ain't eating hot 50 brass.

"Reading is FUNdamental!" 

Additionally St. George Arms makes two versions of the Leader in order to accommodate both right- and left-handed users starting around $8,200.

Pfft, the Lynx Gm6 bullpup is way cooler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBntnnCFvOk  032.gif

...the one SHOWN was RIGHT-handed, not switchable, like the Steyr Aug I mentioned.. Attention to detail is also fun!

Edited by patriot

The only thing that is keeping this out of my collection is obviously…the price.

For those of you that are recoil sensitive,in this video it doesn't look bad at all. That Lynx looks to be more punishing and it is longer and heavier.

Edited by SHOTGUN MESSIAH
  • Like 1

The only thing that is keeping this out of my collection is obviously…the price.

For those of you that are recoil sensitive,in this video it doesn't look bad at all. That Lynx looks to be more punishing and it is longer and heavier.

Much less recoil than what I was expecting. I think that may qualify as a homerun.

I just wish I had a shooting range anywhere within an hour of me that went out to decent ranges. All the ones around here are 100 yards at best, so I wouldn't even consider wasting time and money with something bigger than my 30-06 or 308 rifles.

A few years ago when I did some searching, the closest range that went over 500 yards was something like 3 or 4 hours away.  :(

How cheap can I get a new complete head if the case separates?  smile.png

Edited by HB:  meant to be a joke.

Don't buy a Hesse/Vulcan/whateverthefucktheycallthemselvesnow and you won't need to worry about it.

NOT meant to be a joke. Their 50s are permanently BARRED from FCSA competition for safety issues. (Bolts blowing out the rear of the rifle) OW!

• Like 2