Friday noon can't get here fast enough!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't wait. I know it won't be pretty, and that dozens of ignorant snowflakes will protest and hold their breaths until they are blue, but I'm ready for this country to get the ball rolling again.

I bet most of them are just happy they won't have to carry Hillary's luggage.

Hello   What an inspirational, patriotic, and heartwarming acceptance speech! I can't help but believe we now have leadership in this great Country again.   -Guido in TX

Posted Images

Yep, just like Vance pointed out above I’m not too concerned with the protestors as much as I am with Obama leaving Trump another last minute surprise like he did with Israel in the UN a few weeks ago.

As far as the protesters….

11qu59t.jpg

• Like 1

I have no idea, could go off normally, all hell break loose, or anything in between.

Gotta be giving the SS guys fits though.

Problem with that bunch is one never knows what is snowflake bluster and what is real there are some very dangerous groups out there that have nothing to do with safe spaces.

Haven't heard much from any though, not sure what to make of that.

• Like 1

Like an iceberg.  Forgot the 10% you see; concentrate instead on the 90% you can't.  Did you know that an iceberg can be drifting right at you in a 4 mph current busting dead into a full gale storm wind and still be coming at you at ... 4 mph?  Yikes.  What is surprising to me is that they are still going to go ahead with all the public hoop-la.

It'll be interesting to see how many leftists get hauled off to prison for acting up.

Hello

I'm thinkin' it'll be more interesting to see how many get hauled off to the hospital.

They may have gotten lulled into a false sense of non-reality the last few years, at some point reality as most of us know it will have to make itself clear to them again.

-Guido in TX

• Like 1

Hello

The firearms and ammo caches found in a D.C. park yesterday are a bit unnerving....

Nothing like being trapped in a "gun free zone" with a bunch of armed libtards wound up like a cat on coffee.

-Guido in TX

Hello

I hear Mr. President Elect has chosen to use his personal security force, at least up 'till this point, vs. the S.S.

I would have to think that anybody who has protected treasonous o'blowme for eight years as opposed to becoming an international hero, probably shouldn't be trusted.

My twisted logic, anyway.......

-Guido in TX

Interesting.  At what point will Trump "surrender" his personal security people and submit himself to the tender mercies of the SS?  If there is a "transition" period, however brief, would not that create a potential for confusion? ... or quick draw contests?  :)

...to borrow a statement from Michael oops! Michelle:

For the 1st time in eight years, I am proud of my Country!

...now get your illegal alien, closet queer ass OUT of the White house!

I said I wouldn't and I haven't flown a CURRENT U.S. Flag in 8 years. Just historic Flags.

Now, after 8 loooong depressing, frustrating years, I got out a CURRENT U.S. Flag, and will fly it Proudly.

(This is not my Flag, but still VERY cool!)

AmericanFlag-Arizona-CrossLight-521x401.

Edited by patriot

Hello

The firearms and ammo caches found in a D.C. park yesterday are a bit unnerving....

Nothing like being trapped in a "gun free zone" with a bunch of armed libtards wound up like a cat on coffee.

-Guido in TX

Well, if their "gun handling" skills come from the X-Box. :rolleyes:

Where's that video again (Penn and Teller "Bullshit", I think? :unsure: ) of that little whiner gamer kid who starts crying after firing a REAL gun for the first time? :unsure: