Friday noon can't get here fast enough!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't wait. I know it won't be pretty, and that dozens of ignorant snowflakes will protest and hold their breaths until they are blue, but I'm ready for this country to get the ball rolling again.

I bet most of them are just happy they won't have to carry Hillary's luggage.

Hello   What an inspirational, patriotic, and heartwarming acceptance speech! I can't help but believe we now have leadership in this great Country again.   -Guido in TX

Posted Images

I was saddened last night to see some kid who looked about 10 years old get interviewed for being out on the street. This little kid had the nerve to say "screw trump" to the reporter. Who in da hell let's their kids attend what could be a freaking riot, and let's it go further by allowing him to say that garbage to a reporter? And before you all ask, this was a white kid (not that it matters at all). Where the hell has decency, civility, and respect in this country gone?

I was saddened last night to see some kid who looked about 10 years old get interviewed for being out on the street. This little kid had the nerve to say "screw trump" to the reporter. Who in da hell let's their kids attend what could be a freaking riot, and let's it go further by allowing him to say that garbage to a reporter? And before you all ask, this was a white kid (not that it matters at all). Where the hell has decency, civility, and respect in this country gone?

They indoctrinate (program) them young. Hitler did the same thing with the Hitler Youth program. Know thine enemy.

• Like 1

45 minutes now. Btw, Hillary looks like total crap. Someone's been hitting the booze.

She looks pissed in a lot of shots. I've got PIP running on Fox and News8. Lots of shots of Mooch walking. Yeah....that's a man. It looks pissed too.

Body language is a dead giveaway.

Yeah. Pretty damned good speech. I was impressed. 

..back to LEADING the world instead of apologizing to it.

Fox just said "as the Obamas depart for their last trip on the government's dime."

I FUCKING LOVE IT!

Edited by patriot
  • Like 1

It's as if a huge weight has been lifted.

...and as President-Elect Trump became President Trump, the rain all but stopped. biggrin.png Nice touch.

Right now, the talking heads are gushing over the first gay ex-President.

• Like 2

I only hope we can make use of it. Up until now I was mostly focused on gun stuff but the most important thing is protecting our culture. We do need to do something close to expelling all the illegals and possibly finding some means beyond over-handed dictatorial fiat to break up places like Dearborn MI to end the fragmentation of our society further. 

And this isn't a racial thing, or even a religious thing, I'd take a black muslim who believes in free markets and free minds over a white communist or theocrat in a heartbeat. America is becoming less and less American, not a melting pot or even a salad, but an hors d'oeuvre platter where not only do the carrots stay solely carrots but are even separated from the sausages never for the two to meet [except in someone's colon, which i guess is the grave?]

Lefties always site Scandinavia or Japan when talking about our "gun problems" but fail to realize those countries are pretty much socially homogeneous, furthermore racially and ethnically so, but I'm more focused on the societal aspect.

I don't know what could be done to encourage ethnic minorities to stop self-segregating and instead open themselves to the marketplace of ideas, accepting the good of mainstream society and influencing society to accept their better ideas. I only hope it can be done and Trump can do it because otherwise this might be a final gasp of sanity before America completely drowns in cultural marxism and identity politics.

Well DT declared war on the bunch with bloody hands, the DC establishment... all of it.

Beginning to wonder what type of dead man switch he is holding. Must be massive

I know this is a reprieve of sorts and that surprises await us all but it is nice to have lived long enough to see BO gone.

If you watched thing closely DT's wife had a death grip on his hand though the first part of things then seemed to clam down after BO was on the chopper.

My wife noticed it first and absolutely the woman was frightened and would not let go easily. Vision of Jackie O carried into today. 

She even began to smile freely after the parade. It's ok hon we get it. We are as impressed with her as him.

Story there I am sure.

May the reprieve be long enough to do some real good.

• Like 1

I'm going to the range to celebrate the God-Emperor ascending to his rightful throne.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg

I like it.

Pics, or it didn't happen.

I don't really take pics at the range, or do you mean you imagined me in Warhammer Armor with a sandy blonde skunk on my head cosplaying God Emperor Trump at the range?

I could take a picture of my shoulder, though I'm kind of embarrassed that 100 2.75in shells actually bruised me.