Friday noon can't get here fast enough!!!

Well DT declared war on the bunch with bloody hands, the DC establishment... all of it.

Beginning to wonder what type of dead man switch he is holding. Must be massive

I know this is a reprieve of sorts and that surprises await us all but it is nice to have lived long enough to see BO gone.

If you watched thing closely DT's wife had a death grip on his hand though the first part of things then seemed to clam down after BO was on the chopper.

My wife noticed it first and absolutely the woman was frightened and would not let go easily. Vision of Jackie O carried into today. 

She even began to smile freely after the parade. It's ok hon we get it. We are as impressed with her as him.

Story there I am sure.

May the reprieve be long enough to do some real good.

I hope President Trump has the most impenetrable security and the best legal team he can possibly get.

There are a LOT of pissed-off (anti) american Commies and entitled fools out there. Many holding political office (for now). They only need to get lucky ONCE.

We need him.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't wait. I know it won't be pretty, and that dozens of ignorant snowflakes will protest and hold their breaths until they are blue, but I'm ready for this country to get the ball rolling again.

I bet most of them are just happy they won't have to carry Hillary's luggage.

Hello   What an inspirational, patriotic, and heartwarming acceptance speech! I can't help but believe we now have leadership in this great Country again.   -Guido in TX

Posted Images