Chaos Apollo S308 Rail Install Question

I just picked up a Chaos Apollo S308 keymod fore end but it didn't come with install instructions and I can't find them online. I emailed Chaos but have yet to hear back from them, maybe they're busy at SHOT Show. If anyone has installed this and can give me a quick run down it would be greatly appreciated. It seems simple enough I just dont want to fuck it up as it was pretty spendy. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

I installed mine fairly easily. So what I did first was I removed the top cover/rail, then I backed out all the set screws that tension against the barrel. Then I removed the 2 pieces up front that made up the barrel bracket.I then screwed them together around the barrel then screwed that assembly into the front of the bottom section of the forend. from there I backed the forend up all the way into the trunnion, screwed in the screw into the trunnion, and installed the top cover. I them tightened everything up, snugged up the set screws (after puttiing a shim between them and the barrel) and it was good. sorry if this isnt a great instruction, its hard to explain this without a video