Remember The Republican Riots When Obama Was Sworn In?

Yeah well a lot of Jackson's reputation was formed by his enemies, the New England mercantile interests... you know... yankees.  wink.png

Whatever else he may have done he did what no other has done, end the bank. Guess they should have left his wife out it,

He was a fighter and good at it else he would have died young.

He was a populist for good or bad. 

And about the most interesting man to ever hold the office. Guy lived a hell of life in a hell of a land at a hell of a time..

We could do a lot worse 

• Like 2

Where is McCarthy when you need him? (joke)

Hello, patriot

While it may have been a touch "anti- 1st amendment", that search for Hollywood commies doesn't seem so off-base anymore.

Hell, the first place to purge is Congress.

-Guido in TX

Yeah, these aren't "Communists." Nothing that evil to be found here. These are "Progressives," and "Forward Thinkers" and "Freedom Lovers."  rolleyes.gif

What really bothers me is that they have now set a firm precedent for all future elections. Both sides, I'm sure, will now take to more extreme measures to "support their views" on any candidate or issue from now on.

The Fun is just starting, folks.  :(

Edited by Ronin38

The Second American Civil War has been going on for some time.  It's been mostly bloodless up to this point but the water is about to boil.

Prepare. 

And I don't just mean stock up on prepper supplies.  I mean prepare your mind and your heart.  Remember:  A gun is just a tool.  You are the weapon.

• Like 3

The Second American Civil War has been going on for some time.  It's been mostly bloodless up to this point but the water is about to boil.

Prepare. 

And I don't just mean stock up on prepper supplies.  I mean prepare your mind and your heart.  Remember:  A gun is just a tool.  You are the weapon.

Hello

Public enemy #1 - Lamestream News Media.

-Guido in TX

• Like 1